AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

COSMO and PAXUM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what's difference from SWIFT wire transfer and EFT wire transfer?
i see eft is more cheap but i don't understand.
from paxum can send swift usd and eft usd, what's difference?

EFT stands fro electronic funds transfer. This is usually amore cost effective way to send funds, with the European Union they use SEPA, in the USA they use NACHA or ACH, a lot of acronyms.
Swift or IBAN are usually used for a global bank transfer. The better the network of the corresponding banks is, the more efficient the transfer will be. Not all banking systems allow our industry to communicate a transfer, so no pipeline is fore granted.

thanks, i have check and my bank is eft verificate, but is possible withdraw by eft from paxum to bank in USD ?
because my bank is in italy but my account is in USD and i prefer keep usd, i prefer withdraw usd and receive usd.... and eft is more cheap than swift....so is better eft is i can....
thanks

That’s understood. Not all global withdrawal providers allow a currency flexibility. That means that even if the payout originated in USD, there may be a conversion to Euro on the chain of correspondence between banks. Too many years of nightmares with global bank transfer teams are my experience talking :)

Paxum is impossible, still waiting 5 months for card, got money in there but can;t get it out!!!!
Their fees are ridiculously high, $40-50 for a wire transfer!!, not to mention how much I lose in currency conversion
Wish I hadn't bothered

Cosmo keep changing for the worse, now you can't use you card on the net without "allowing" a 30 minute window by visiting cosmo
this meant that I almost lost all my domains because they wouldn't renew any subscriptions. If you want to subscribe or make any automatic payments cosmo now won;t work at all

Cosmo have also rejected payments from CB despite details being correct, fortunately CB (at my request) resubmitted and then it was accepted

It appears as of yesterday/today money has disappeared form my account, but due to their overdone extra login requirements I can't login to see because they won't send me a one time code via email

So many changes to login procedure (which never worked properly anyway, ignores email address)., capcha and new email verification codes, means logging in is very longwinded and almost impossible of a phone. Add to this when they stop emailing one time codes as mentioned above

Poor interface for statements

Basically ignore any customer concerns requests

Reactions: Lana
@CosmoPayment
few days ago, cosmo reseted login codes.
Yestarday chaturbate has sent my payment, but today, few hours after receiving an e-mail that: Your payment has been sent,
I've got an e-mail, saying that: "A CosmoPayment payout in the amount of xxx we’ve sent to you on: 2018-12-01 was returned to us as undeliverable. Since this payment failed, we’ve added these funds back to your Chaturbate account, which you can confirm at https://chaturbate.com/affiliates/stats/"

Does this connect in any matter to the recent login code resets?
I've re-submitted payment information(Everything was fine until this recent code reset), and requested a daily payout.
But overall I'm quite confused. Don't wanna the situation from april to happen again.

My second question is about the e-commerce option(the one who disables your account after 30 minute period)
Does it matter only with buying stuff from online shops, or do i have to click it for another 1, or 2 days in hope that this is the option that hold my payment off, or it doesn't matter?

My experience:

The rejected payment happened to me as well, I asked CB to resubmit and all was well

The e-commerce option is a pain in the arse, it now makes cosmo totally useless for any subscription/automatic payment option, You have to reconfirm the payment option EVERY time you want to shop online

This almost cost me all my domains since the automatic renewal invoice was getting paid and I got flooded with emails about rejected payments

Hi everyone I hope I post in the right place. Does anyone have problems with the withdrawal of money from cosmo payment card? Every time I try to withdraw money it keep saying I'm over the limit for the day. The cosmopayment support it's equal with 0 didn't get any reply from them in 7 days and the phone number doesn't ring at all. All I got is a dm on Twitter saying that everything will be working from Monday and that's all.

Im experiencing the same problem with the login too! I should be requesting a new access code every time i want to check my balance! Emailed them 3 times already, no response. Cant find the option to change the password myself on their page, even if they recommend you to change it upon log in ! How to??

My experience:

The rejected payment happened to me as well, I asked CB to resubmit and all was well

The e-commerce option is a pain in the arse, it now makes cosmo totally useless for any subscription/automatic payment option, You have to reconfirm the payment option EVERY time you want to shop online

This almost cost me all my domains since the automatic renewal invoice was getting paid and I got flooded with emails about rejected payments

Yes, it's useless for automatic payments. But for all the rest it's an extra security.

Hi everyone I hope I post in the right place. Does anyone have problems with the withdrawal of money from cosmo payment card? Every time I try to withdraw money it keep saying I'm over the limit for the day. The cosmopayment support it's equal with 0 didn't get any reply from them in 7 days and the phone number doesn't ring at all. All I got is a dm on Twitter saying that everything will be working from Monday and that's all.

No problems here. Check out the limits on the website. There is transaction limit ($600 if I remember correctly)

Im experiencing the same problem with the login too! I should be requesting a new access code every time i want to check my balance! Emailed them 3 times already, no response. Cant find the option to change the password myself on their page, even if they recommend you to change it upon log in ! How to??

Do you mean those one-time security codes you get by email everytime you login? That's normal. It's for extra security.

• Hugs
Reactions: CosmoPayment
Yes, it's useless for automatic payments. But for all the rest it's an extra security.

No problems here. Check out the limits on the website. There is transaction limit ($600 if I remember correctly)

Do you mean those one-time security codes you get by email everytime you login? That's normal. It's for extra security.
Nop, i was never getting one time security codes for logging in, i just need them now for the last week the same as the new access code every time i log in to check my balance.
Im incredibly annoyed now, because they blocked my account just now for trying to login in again.
And their support just doesnt reply. What a "super" service really...

Paxum is impossible, still waiting 5 months for card, got money in there but can;t get it out!!!!
Their fees are ridiculously high, $40-50 for a wire transfer!!, not to mention how much I lose in currency conversion
Wish I hadn't bothered

Cosmo keep changing for the worse, now you can't use you card on the net without "allowing" a 30 minute window by visiting cosmo
this meant that I almost lost all my domains because they wouldn't renew any subscriptions. If you want to subscribe or make any automatic payments cosmo now won;t work at all

Cosmo have also rejected payments from CB despite details being correct, fortunately CB (at my request) resubmitted and then it was accepted

It appears as of yesterday/today money has disappeared form my account, but due to their overdone extra login requirements I can't login to see because they won't send me a one time code via email

So many changes to login procedure (which never worked properly anyway, ignores email address)., capcha and new email verification codes, means logging in is very longwinded and almost impossible of a phone. Add to this when they stop emailing one time codes as mentioned above

Poor interface for statements

Basically ignore any customer concerns requests

Sorry arms, gotta disagree with you. These changes are for the better, although you may not realize it now.
We've seen people lose thousands of hard earned dollars due to fraud, security is our top priority and the last thing we want to see is you lose your money.
While maybe not a smooth launch we had to do it, and were working every day to make it smoother.
When the PIN number was introduced years ago everyone had similar reactions, we live in a highly technical world with information being stolen on a daily basis, were taking no chances.
It is unfortunate that preauthorized payments were lost in this process, however the amount of money saved for people and the value added is far more valuable and important to us. Thats not to say that preauthorized payments wont ever work again as our development team is working to get this done asap.

The sheer volume of support tickets we have received in response to these changes have been insurmountable, but I can guarantee you my support team is working tirelessly to get back to everyone. I'm on twitter and Facebook at all hours of the day, weekends, during family dinner trying to help as much as I can. Were not ignoring anyone i promise.
Our support team was on top of everything all Summer Fall... The holidays caused some backlog, well be better!

NOW TO ADDRESS CHATURBATE, I don't want throw anyone under the bus, but we haven't rejected any payments whatsoever. The response they are sending everyone is an automated response in an effort to push you to our support lines, however they don't even check what actually happened to your payment. Chaturbate is one of our closest friends and partners, but their automated responses are making us look bad and not helping anyone. Simply ask for the payout again, it'll work.

Reactions: Sophiestique

Karla I've been answering you constantly on Twitter since Thursday, we've had entire conversations. You got a DM telling you when it would be working again, and a DM when it was working again which you acknowledged. I have sent you another now, please talk to me there.

Already told you before you posted this that it wasn't a problem but maintenance, were adding a captcha to the secondary balance button so no robots can steal your money.

Nop, i was never getting one time security codes for logging in, i just need them now for the last week the same as the new access code every time i log in to check my balance.
Im incredibly annoyed now, because they blocked my account just now for trying to login in again.
And their support just doesnt reply. What a "super" service really...

You don't need to request a new access code each time, not sure why you would do that.

To change your Access code click on My Profile and then Edit Profile.

The system locks your account when you input the wrong information too many times, please give me your 9 Digit SAN and I will unlock it for you. Additionally please message me on Facebook or Twitter and we will log in step by step together.

Sorry arms, gotta disagree with you. These changes are for the better, although you may not realize it now.
We've seen people lose thousands of hard earned dollars due to fraud, security is our top priority and the last thing we want to see is you lose your money.
While maybe not a smooth launch we had to do it, and were working every day to make it smoother.
When the PIN number was introduced years ago everyone had similar reactions, we live in a highly technical world with information being stolen on a daily basis, were taking no chances.
It is unfortunate that preauthorized payments were lost in this process, however the amount of money saved for people and the value added is far more valuable and important to us. Thats not to say that preauthorized payments wont ever work again as our development team is working to get this done asap.

The sheer volume of support tickets we have received in response to these changes have been insurmountable, but I can guarantee you my support team is working tirelessly to get back to everyone. I'm on twitter and Facebook at all hours of the day, weekends, during family dinner trying to help as much as I can. Were not ignoring anyone i promise.
Our support team was on top of everything all Summer Fall... The holidays caused some backlog, well be better!

NOW TO ADDRESS CHATURBATE, I don't want throw anyone under the bus, but we haven't rejected any payments whatsoever. The response they are sending everyone is an automated response in an effort to push you to our support lines, however they don't even check what actually happened to your payment. Chaturbate is one of our closest friends and partners, but their automated responses are making us look bad and not helping anyone. Simply ask for the payout again, it'll work.

What a load of cobblers. It isn't for the better as far as I am concerned, the "The sheer volume of support tickets we have received in response to these changes have been insurmountable" pretty much says its a stupid idea. I dont see VISA or Mastercard doing this, do you? Quote me other providers

The stopping of subscriptions is a major pain in the arse. As I stated I almost lost all my domains because of this daft idea and had no idea why it wasn't getting paid.

Looking at the "My Account" page, the "enable online etc" part has a check box that is so faint (in colour) it is almost non existent. To me I didn't see it as an option/selection criteria (even with my glasses on). That's just very poor web/page design

When I have an issue that my balance wasn't correct (embarrassment in a local shop).I could see the balance the same day. But when I tried to log in afterwards nada, nothing your email confirmation failed completely. At first I believed that no e,ails were being sent but then found out that the emails were coming through up to 22 hours later, a much less than stellar performance

It has taken almost a week to login because of this, including you replying and support has STILL not replied

It doesn't appear that you do have your customers in mind when you make these changes.You have a captive market that many can't use other options so we have to suffer ill thought out processes. Make it an opt-in process, not an obligation

While I'm about it having to use a capcha every time is also a pain, I must have tried logging on some 50 times over the last few days and I've had my fill of capchas every time, especially since they are all US, I'm not American. You have email confirmation, haha if it works, so capchas as well is overkill with a vengeance

As regards the Chaturbate issue did I not say "fortunately CB (at my request) resubmitted and then it was accepted", therefore your somewhat vitriolic diatribe about Chaturbate should not be remotely associated with anything I said

Incidentally, I worked for a credit card issuers for a number of years so I am well aware of the benefits and pitfalls of many processes in the Credit Card universe, though I feel you are being less than professional in the way you like to run your processes

What a load of cobblers. It isn't for the better as far as I am concerned, the "The sheer volume of support tickets we have received in response to these changes have been insurmountable" pretty much says its a stupid idea. I dont see VISA or Mastercard doing this, do you? Quote me other providers

The stopping of subscriptions is a major pain in the arse. As I stated I almost lost all my domains because of this daft idea and had no idea why it wasn't getting paid.

Looking at the "My Account" page, the "enable online etc" part has a check box that is so faint (in colour) it is almost non existent. To me I didn't see it as an option/selection criteria (even with my glasses on). That's just very poor web/page design

When I have an issue that my balance wasn't correct (embarrassment in a local shop).I could see the balance the same day. But when I tried to log in afterwards nada, nothing your email confirmation failed completely. At first I believed that no e,ails were being sent but then found out that the emails were coming through up to 22 hours later, a much less than stellar performance

It has taken almost a week to login because of this, including you replying and support has STILL not replied

It doesn't appear that you do have your customers in mind when you make these changes.You have a captive market that many can't use other options so we have to suffer ill thought out processes. Make it an opt-in process, not an obligation

While I'm about it having to use a capcha every time is also a pain, I must have tried logging on some 50 times over the last few days and I've had my fill of capchas every time, especially since they are all US, I'm not American. You have email confirmation, haha if it works, so capchas as well is overkill with a vengeance

As regards the Chaturbate issue did I not say "fortunately CB (at my request) resubmitted and then it was accepted", therefore your somewhat vitriolic diatribe about Chaturbate should not be remotely associated with anything I said

Incidentally, I worked for a credit card issuers for a number of years so I am well aware of the benefits and pitfalls of many processes in the Credit Card universe, though I feel you are being less than professional in the way you like to run your processes

Visa Checkout uses this exact procedure, MoneyNet as well, and the Royal Bank of Canada, one of the largest banks in the world if not the largest has the e-commerce feature.

We absolutely have our customers in mind, we can agree to disagree, but if it was up to us there would be no passcodes, no PINs, no verification e-mails, if there were no security risks and all people were intrinsically good we wouldn't need any of this. If we had brick and mortar safes and security guards we wouldn't need any of this, but were living in a digital world with digital pirates. Why would a company purposely want to further restrict their customers? Were adding more work on our plate and more development on items that generate no revenue for us whatsoever, it actually does the opposite. If these features are not in the best interest of the account holders I'm not sure what is.

I do however appreciate the feedback, we need raw unfiltered feedback like this to grow. Subscriptions, E-Mail server, support, will all be addressed, and I'm not just saying that to satisfy your comments, these are system basics that need to be stellar and it is my duty to you to get them to be that way.

Visa Checkout uses this exact procedure, MoneyNet as well, and the Royal Bank of Canada, one of the largest banks in the world if not the largest has the e-commerce feature.

We absolutely have our customers in mind, we can agree to disagree, but if it was up to us there would be no passcodes, no PINs, no verification e-mails, if there were no security risks and all people were intrinsically good we wouldn't need any of this. If we had brick and mortar safes and security guards we wouldn't need any of this, but were living in a digital world with digital pirates. Why would a company purposely want to further restrict their customers? Were adding more work on our plate and more development on items that generate no revenue for us whatsoever, it actually does the opposite. If these features are not in the best interest of the account holders I'm not sure what is.

I do however appreciate the feedback, we need raw unfiltered feedback like this to grow. Subscriptions, E-Mail server, support, will all be addressed, and I'm not just saying that to satisfy your comments, these are system basics that need to be stellar and it is my duty to you to get them to be that way.

I don't dispute the use of a verifying email, but its not much good when you don;t send the emails promptly or your email system has a problem. (before it comes up I tested my email through a variety of sources, yours was the only one which failed badly)

Funny that I have VISA cards that don't ask my permission, (may ask for further authorisation at a checkout but has never, ever refused a subscription)

I'll discount MoneyNet, they have hardly any regulation under the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority for those who don't know), in fact mostly no longer registered

I dispute then Royal Bank of Canada, there is no mention of this "feature" in their FAQs, and in fact it states "In addition, your RBC Virtual Visa Debit Number can be used to set-up recurring bill payments, telephone and mail order purchases as participating Canadian online retailers.", exactly what we as customers can't do with your service

In fact I've only just noticed that the subscription ban (ie a payment made automatically without your- "enabling") pays some subscriptions and not others, so in fact it doesn't work!!!!!! Only the time I don't want it to

You don't need to request a new access code each time, not sure why you would do that.

To change your Access code click on My Profile and then Edit Profile.

The system locks your account when you input the wrong information too many times, please give me your 9 Digit SAN and I will unlock it for you. Additionally please message me on Facebook or Twitter and we will log in step by step together.

Thank you for your response!

I will send you my SAN number with direct message on here to have it unlocked, thank you !

Then i will have a look again into Edit profile area, i did look there trying to find how to change the password but couldnt find it somehow.

Is the secondary balance feature broken? I can't send my money to the card. The message I got: Invalid acceptable amount. I tried all kinds of format.

chaturbate, now is avaible DAILY PAYOUT with cosmo & paxum ?
chaturbate daily pay never stopped working on paxum. As for cosmo, not sure but i think ive heard its working too, not sure tho about the timing.UPDATE, yes Anthony confirmed that earlier in this thread. so cosmo works too.

On the other hand @CosmoPayment wanted to ask that in a while but kept forgetting. Isnt there a posibility to receive an email when money get to cosmo account? its pretty annoying to have to keep logging on and out to check it. thx.

UPDATE ON PAXUM NEW CARD. As its was stated here before, paxum is issuing new cards as the ones we have now are just temporary until they settle eveything with their new proccesor, i can see status of my card been updated yesterday
So 24.10 started submitting, 11.01 printing.
posting this here also driven by curiosity and keep track to see how long this takes. ( they say " Total Card delivery time to receive it is approximately 6 weeks" ok paxum, maybe 6 weeks for each step.took 11 weeks from submitting to printing lol.)

Status
Not open for further replies.