AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Costume Sightings - Halloween fun

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 23, 2011
Florida
www.plastic-curves.com
Ok, I love Halloween and cosplay in general. And since I'm new to MFC, this will be my first October watching the lovely ladies in costume. I spotted one of my faves in costume tonight. Please share your costume sightings too.

Attachments

• Lady_Turtle.jpg
    Lady_Turtle.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 1,230
LadyBakes said:
DAMN, that's a hot costume on her!

And you guys are making me blush!
ok, that pic just screams April O'neil IMHO sexin it up

201106171145214213.jpg

MillySweet has an extensive wardrobe of costumes on hand and regularly does costume days.

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/MillySweet

You can see she has 2 costume galleries on her profile, a general costume one, and a sci-fi gallery with the legendary Princess Leia Slave, Sexy 7 of 9, and ultra short classic Star Trek Mini-skirt! (I'm a bit of a sci-fi nerd so love there!)

She has more costumes than in the galleries as I have seen her in a sexy 'Robin' from Batman and Robin costume!

She is going to do a Halloween party this year which I'm sure will involve many costumes changes. But she will wear costumes any day if you ask nicely!

Marokite said:
I spotted someone for the first time tonight, and she was in costume! Ame-Comi Wonder Woman as worn by ChesireXcat.

Weird that the Wonder Woman costume is actually less revealing than the standard outfit. Of course with 20 volumes trying to get WW going again, hard to say.

Marokite said:
Very cute! I can't quite make out her MFC name though.

The cutie in that pic is my buddy SpexyAshleigh, who is also a model on this forum. :)

Reactions: Marokite
Posie is an awesome cam girl! I've been in her room a few times, and she's a good dancer!

It's always nice to see a model entertaining (teasing, dancing, etc.) and earning those tokens, as opposed to just staring at the cam looking bored, and whining "Oh my god...I'm still only at #6! COME ON, GUYS!" LOL.

:thumbleft: to the entertaining models who work to earn the tokens. :)

Marokite said:
Ok, I love Halloween and cosplay in general. And since I'm new to MFC, this will be my first October watching the lovely ladies in costume. I spotted one of my faves in costume tonight. Please share your costume sightings too.

Super cute!!!!! You should sport that on Chaturbate for their Halloween Raffle. 1st place gets 2,000 tokens. 2nd 1,000 tokens. (1 token=.05)
http://blog.chaturbate.com/?p=264

Status
Not open for further replies.