AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Countdown vs Goal : are these the same thing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2021
Twitter Username
@D_A_Xmfc
MFC Username
D_A_X
Hi friends! Hope everyone is having a good start to their week. I have a silly question I can't seem to figure out:

On MFC, what is the difference between a Countdown and a Goal? I know how Countdowns work, but I can't figure out how a Goal works when I see it in a Room Topic.

Is the Goal achieved in little amounts - like a countdown?

Thanks for all your help.

I assume you are talking about goals reached in the room topic when the model is live?

If so, in this sense the countdown to a goal (or action) you would be correct in thinking they are the same thing.

But there are goals on MFCShare that members can tip for and will leave a notification in the chat when the cam model is live. In MFCShare, the goals can contain milestones. I haven’t seen milestone notifications too often pop up in the chat, but I think it the chat can see it if a model has met a milestone of her MFCShare goal.

Reactions: D_A_X
I assume you are talking about goals reached in the room topic when the model is live?

If so, in this sense the countdown to a goal (or action) you would be correct in thinking they are the same thing.

But there are goals on MFCShare that members can tip for and will leave a notification in the chat when the cam model is live. In MFCShare, the goals can contain milestones. I haven’t seen milestone notifications too often pop up in the chat, but I think it the chat can see it if a model has met a milestone of her MFCShare goal.
Thank you so much, it was just a semantics issue then, this makes sense! Thanks again!!!

Reactions: englishmuffins
Status
Not open for further replies.