AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My first night

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NerdyZoey

Cam Model
Jun 3, 2018
USA
Twitter Username
@NerdyZoey
MFC Username
NerdyZoey
Streamate Username
NerdyZoey
Chaturbate Username
NerdyZoey
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1002027314/NerdyZoey/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/137203/nerdy-zoey
So when I first started on sm I wanted to share my experience on my first night because I spent weeks combing the forums and internet looking for stories. I decided it would only make sense to do it for MFC for those doing the same thing.

Signed on and immediately had 40 members but most guest. A lovely premium member taught me how to mute them within the first minute. Room went down to about 20 after that but 16 were premium.

Took me a minute to figure out how to do a countdown. And I haven’t gotten my tip menu set up on screen but just placed it on my whiteboard . People were super patient.

I smiled, giggled, had some fun music playing and met my goals (8 of them) much quicker than I expected (I might need to to raise my goals next time). My cam stamina isn’t the best so I was only on for 2 hours though I planned 4. I had soooo many PMs I need to only accept friends and charge for it tonight. Many were compliments and help… some were people trying to low ball and scam me (50 token for a 10 min Skype show Bs). I chose not to accept c2c for the night. And said no to privates as I wanted to build an audience and followers. I also didn’t accept even reasonable paying Skype requests.

I made $107.50 an hour and my cam score ended at 1587 not really sure if the cam score is good. Or what the rest of my new tag and beyond will offer yet. But I’m super happy with how my night went

Best of luck who are all facing their first night 🥰

So when I first started on sm I wanted to share my experience on my first night because I spent weeks combing the forums and internet looking for stories. I decided it would only make sense to do it for MFC for those doing the same thing.

Signed on and immediately had 40 members but most guest. A lovely premium member taught me how to mute them within the first minute. Room went down to about 20 after that but 16 were premium.

Took me a minute to figure out how to do a countdown. And I haven’t gotten my tip menu set up on screen but just placed it on my whiteboard . People were super patient.

I smiled, giggled, had some fun music playing and met my goals (8 of them) much quicker than I expected (I might need to to raise my goals next time). My cam stamina isn’t the best so I was only on for 2 hours though I planned 4. I had soooo many PMs I need to only accept friends and charge for it tonight. Many were compliments and help… some were people trying to low ball and scam me (50 token for a 10 min Skype show Bs). I chose not to accept c2c for the night. And said no to privates as I wanted to build an audience and followers. I also didn’t accept even reasonable paying Skype requests.

I made $107.50 an hour and my cam score ended at 1587 not really sure if the cam score is good. Or what the rest of my new tag and beyond will offer yet. But I’m super happy with how my night went

Best of luck who are all facing their first night 🥰
I feel like thats a great start on mfc! IF you can keep your score above 1000 you're doing splendid!

Upvote 0
Congratulations, Zoey! :clap::clap::clap: That is really good! I’m so glad that your first night went so well.

• Hugs
Reactions: NerdyZoey
Upvote 0
I feel like thats a great start on mfc! IF you can keep your score above 1000 you're doing splendid!
Really hoping I snowball and it just stays a great site for me

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.