AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Crazy drunken cam show last night.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KristinKervz

Cam Model
Mar 9, 2011
Florida
kervyfans.com
Twitter Username
@KristinKervz
Tumblr Username
KristinKervz
Streamate Username
KristinKervz
Chaturbate Username
KristinKervz
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/466735/Kristin-Kervz/
So I was drinking and playing Apples To Apples with some friends last night. 2 dudes and another girl. I decided to get on Cam4 and just let my fans watch, not really expecting to make any money. Just fun. We somehow ended up with $173.50, just being our crazy drunken selves. You should have seen some of the crazy shit that happened lmao. I don't remember much aside from kissing Jess and being nekkid for like 10 minutes. Just wanted to tell someone about it :)

Reactions: Evvie
wow, sounds like fun, but I'm a stupid newbie.....
Please explain 'Apples to Apples'.....and the cam site 'cam4' lets you do that??

new2cam said:
Please explain 'Apples to Apples'.....and the cam site 'cam4' lets you do that??
Apples to Apples is a board game.

When you say do "that", what do you mean? Getting drunk, playing board games, getting naked, having people on cam?

new2cam said:

Apples To Apples is explained in this forum post: http://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8575

And Cam4 is another site I cam on, mostly for fun. I sometimes make a few extra bucks on there, but the members tend to be more cheap on there than they are on MFC or Streamate. Mostly because there aren't a lot of rules, you have an insane amount of freedom on Cam4. So yeah, camming with 3 other random people wasn't a problem at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.