AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Crazy Newbie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 25, 2014
Hey Girls :hello2:

I came across this site while searching for help for web camming and it seems I have come to the right place :dance:
Advice and opinions would be muchly appreciated :-D

I have done a little bit of camming over the years but never seem to make as much as I would like too....I am not on any of the sites like MFC/Chaterbate etc but on a site called mygirlfund I am sure some of you have heard of it and some of you may even be on there :thumbleft:

I hear some models have earnt $5000 a week and I was just wondering how that can be achieved, the most I have made is $2500 in one month which being in the UK is around £2000 maybe less....so yes I am in the UK so do struggle with the exchange rate :crybaby:

I spend the majority of my time just being me and getting to know the guys as I have always learnt that the more they get to know you as a person it becomes a more personal experience for them.

What I was wondering was......there are so many different cam sites around these days, how do I know which ones are the best for traffic.

1. Do all of the cam sites have a free preview area?
2. Do all of the cam sites take roughly the same 30%
3. Are there any girls from the UK here that also struggle with the exchange rate?

I don't really like to talk on cam....I mean as in dirty talk as I have never been one for that and as I live with my parents its a little difficult to use my mic when I am on cam which I have noticed chases a lot of the guys away as they want to hear you, has anyone else been in the same boat as me?

Anyway this is me :clap: introducing my little old safe from the sunny side of England...

x5oaz5.jpg
2a5fc6r.jpg

BrandiFoxx said:
What I was wondering was......there are so many different cam sites around these days, how do I know which ones are the best for traffic.

1. Do all of the cam sites have a free preview area?
2. Do all of the cam sites take roughly the same 30%
3. Are there any girls from the UK here that also struggle with the exchange rate?

Streamate, MFC and Chaturbate all have high traffic. But the traffic wants different THINGS.. and the way traffic is filtered to the girls is different
Streamate - your placement is determined largely by your internet speed i think.
MFC - Your camscore determines your placement. This is your tokens per hour, averaged over 60 days, averaged against all the other ladies on the site.
Chaturbate - Room count drives placement

Almost all camsites have a 'free chat' with the exception of mygirlfund i think? (never been on there so someone correct me if i'm wrong)

Camsites take cuts all over the board. Streammate for example, your cut is only 35% but models say the high traffic makes up for it, because the earnings are steadier.

If you've been camming for a while you'd probably do great on MFC which is apparently not the best for new models. The paycut isn't taken out of your earnings, rather it's from what the member pays. No matter what, if you earn a token you get the full amount of that token.

TallulaBlythe said:
If you've been camming for a while you'd probably do great on MFC which is apparently not the best for new models. The paycut isn't taken out of your earnings, rather it's from what the member pays. No matter what, if you earn a token you get the full amount of that token.

I have registered on all 2 Amber stated so we shall see what happens :cool: thank you for all of your help girls x

I have now been verified on Chaturbate but OMG :crybaby: I am so confused I also had a look at the link Amber stated but I still don't have a clue :woops: please help xx

BrandiFoxx said:
I have now been verified on Chaturbate but OMG :crybaby: I am so confused I also had a look at the link Amber stated but I still don't have a clue :woops: please help xx

A clue with what?? I think most of your original questions were answered .. so you'll need to be a little more specific.

Camming isn't easy. The big #s you were talking about - luck, LOTS of hard work, consistency and being a great performer and finding that 'groove', building momentum.. a loyal fanbase, community around you etc. There's a lot that goes into it. It's not just about traffic.

Miss_Lollipop said:
BrandiFoxx said:

A clue with what?? I think most of your original questions were answered .. so you'll need to be a little more specific.

Camming isn't easy. The big #s you were talking about - luck, LOTS of hard work, consistency and being a great performer and finding that 'groove', building momentum.. a loyal fanbase, community around you etc. There's a lot that goes into it. It's not just about traffic.

No I know how to cam I have been doing it 8 years I just do not understand at all how chaturbate works with apps and bots and I dont even know how to add a profile picture :/ am I being silly?

BrandiFoxx said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
BrandiFoxx said:

No I know how to cam I have been doing it 8 years I just do not understand at all how chaturbate works with apps and bots and I dont even know how to add a profile picture :/ am I being silly?

Most girls sort of figure that stuff out as they go. I know I did. You might be better at SM as there aren't a bunch of apps and things if that is hard for you. Also get verifieverified model status! There's tons of info on that side of the forum!

Steph said to get "verifieverified model status" but I think that's a super secret club that no one has heard of. I'm being silly, of course.

Yeah, click here to get verified and have access to the Model's Only section. There's a bunch of threads on Chaturbate that might answer your questions.

I_Am_Iris said:
Steph said to get "verifieverified model status" but I think that's a super secret club that no one has heard of. I'm being silly, of course.

Yeah, click here to get verified and have access to the Model's Only section. There's a bunch of threads on Chaturbate that might answer your questions.

I hate my phone... :crybaby:

Reactions: Nordling
BrandiFoxx said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
BrandiFoxx said:

You don't upload a profile pic on Chaturbate, they just take snapshots of your stream to use as your avatar while you're live. Here's a thread with a bit of information on Chaturbate that you can check out while waiting for access to models only: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=17357

BrandiFoxx said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
BrandiFoxx said:

OhhH!! sorry, I misunderstood.
That said, i have no chaturbate experience. Hopefully someone else can talk you thru the basics??

Status
Not open for further replies.