AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Create a studio account and add webcam models to this account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 22, 2020
Turkey
Chaturbate Username
jennagirls00
Hello, everybody.

I wanted to turn my broadcaster account into a studio account, and for this I replaced xxx on this link with my username. But I couldn't find out where I could check that my account was or wasn't a studio account. I asked Chaturbate Support Team, but they didn't understand my question. I re-opened the ticket again by writing another message. Anyway, three of my friends are going to create a Chaturbate broadcaster account, and I need to add their accounts to my studio account. Does anyone know how I can do this? This is really important to me because I couldn't find any articles about it at the Chaturbate Help Center.

Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
Hello, everybody.

I wanted to turn my broadcaster account into a studio account, and for this I replaced xxx on this link with my username. But I couldn't find out where I could check that my account was or wasn't a studio account. I asked Chaturbate Support Team, but they didn't understand my question. I re-opened the ticket again by writing another message. Anyway, three of my friends are going to create a Chaturbate broadcaster account, and I need to add their accounts to my studio account. Does anyone know how I can do this? This is really important to me because I couldn't find any articles about it at the Chaturbate Help Center.

Thanks for your help!
Ok this sounds different than what you opened up with when you introduced yourself:

Hello there,

This is lokimuadili. I'm in the process of starting a webcam modeling agency. For now, I live in the same house as my parents. Crossdressing is my passion, but I can't crossdress for now because I don't live alone. As soon as I register my agency with Chaturbate, I will gain my financial freedom. I want to webcamming as a crossdresser. Wish you plenty of earnings for all webcam models!

If you just want to earn part of your friends' income on CB, that's different than running an "agency". That sounds more like you want to hire strangers to your studio, train them, and earn off of them.

Just making one account for your friends to be on, as well as your own broadcaster account, is a little bit more understandable.

I still suggest you learn a LOT before doing such, though. Sounds like you're a barely legal teenager with taboo tendencies trying to make quick easy money. You'll soon learn that is not easily achieved.

Upvote 0
Thank you for your answer and your very rootstock advice. My question is about a technical issue. I have a studio account. And I'd like to add broadcaster accounts to that account. Do you know how I can do this? I'd really appreciate it if you could help, because I couldn't find an article on this issue at the Chaturbate Help Center.

Upvote 0
Thank you for your answer and your very rootstock advice. My question is about a technical issue. I have a studio account. And I'd like to add broadcaster accounts to that account. Do you know how I can do this? I'd really appreciate it if you could help, because I couldn't find an article on this issue at the Chaturbate Help Center.
As I don't work for Chaturbate, I cannot help your technical issue. Maybe @punker barbie can.

Upvote 0
Hello, everybody.

Thanks for your help!

Hello, so you created an account using the link http://chaturbate.com/accounts/register/?studio=yourUserNameHere right? Now you just want to know how to confirm that the account you just made is a studio account? Well the easiest way to do that is to login to the account you made and go to https://chaturbate.com/affiliates/ and that page will let you know if you are on a studio account.

Edit: its very obvious when you go to that page, it will be in big orange letters at the top of the page, if you don't see those big orange letters then you are not on a studio account.

Upvote 0
@cbhours A screenshot of the page is attached. Is this a studio account? If not, is it because I'm a basic member? Because I tried to translate it into a studio account as you described it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-09-23-05-48-06-186_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-09-23-05-48-06-186_com.android.chrome.jpg
    908.9 KB · Views: 60
Upvote 0
Anyway, three of my friends are going to create a Chaturbate broadcaster account, and I need to add their accounts to my studio account.

Out of curiosity, why would your friends sign up and be a part of a studio account where all their funds would be going into your pocket so you can then pay them instead of just having their own solo accounts? You said you still live at home with your parents and cannot broadcast yourself, so I'm wondering what it is you could offer them as a studio that would be more beneficial than just doing it on their own. Generally, studios offer some benefit to those who join. Technical advice and troubleshooting, tips on how to make more money, a place to cam, equipment to use, daily pay, etc. The first two things can be found on this site without even getting access to the model's only section (but obviously more if they do get verified) and for the rest, it doesn't seem like someone who is living at home and doesn't have money could offer those things. If you're looking to make money but can't broadcast for the time being, then join the affiliate program and try driving traffic to your friend's rooms. They keep all their earnings and you also make something. Also, depending on where you live, you could be looking at some major issues when it comes time to pay taxes if you're running a "studio" and pocketing the money.

I know this isn't what you asked, but I just don't like the idea of someone potentially taking advantage of people who don't know any better.

Upvote 0
@Marceline First, I'm not stupid enough to upset the IRS. :) I will become a taxpayer by becoming a company with my first earnings. I said, "My friends", but they're the people I agreed to do it with. Chaturbate is a sea where tons of small fish swim. And I find sugar daddys that I can call whales to my friends. I work to strengthen their presence on social media and this allows us to hunt large fish. see: tagthesponsor.com I work as their personal assistant for their business outside Chaturbate. Two are in the Philippines and one is in Zambia. You may think I'm exploiting them, but every dollar they make from Chaturbate is recreating their lives, and they're grateful to me for it. Thank you for your sensitivity.

Upvote 0
@cbhours A screenshot of the page is attached. Is this a studio account? If not, is it because I'm a basic member? Because I tried to translate it into a studio account as you described it.
no, the account you are logged into is not a studio account. To be clear, the master account of a studio account is not considered a studio account it is just a normal account but any accounts you make with the link: http://chaturbate.com/accounts/register/?studio=yourUserNameHere (take note when I say yourUserNameHere i mean the account you want to be the master account for the studio account you are creating).

So for example lets say your CB account is lokiStudioBoss and you want to register your first model under you, you would go to http://chaturbate.com/accounts/register/?studio=lokiStudioBoss and create that new studio account and then that account will be under the master account lokiStudioBoss.

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou and DoD404
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Chaturbate is a sea where tons of small fish swim. And I find sugar daddys that I can call whales to my friends. I work to strengthen their presence on social media and this allows us to hunt large fish.

Basically every single cam model on any cam site wants a whale. Tons of these models also have thousands of followers on social media sites like Twitter and Instagram. That doesn't mean that they are going to get a whale dropping crazy money in their room. When someone gets a regular who tips large amounts in their room, it's based off their own entertainment skills and likability. It's not because some random person online sent them there. It sounds more like you want to be a promoter. If that's the case, again, just sign up with the affiliate program and spam their links on your Twitter like pretty much every other cam model "promoter".

Also, if you already have a job as a personal assistant for three large companies, wouldn't you have the money to start up an LLC?

Is nude camming legal in those areas? I can't recall.

It's for sure illegal in the Philippines. Chaturbate automatically bans models from the Philippines when they try signing up, from my understanding.

Upvote 0
Basically every single cam model on any cam site wants a whale. Tons of these models also have thousands of followers on social media sites like Twitter and Instagram. That doesn't mean that they are going to get a whale dropping crazy money in their room. When someone gets a regular who tips large amounts in their room, it's based off their own entertainment skills and likability. It's not because some random person online sent them there. It sounds more like you want to be a promoter. If that's the case, again, just sign up with the affiliate program and spam their links on your Twitter like pretty much every other cam model "promoter".

Also, if you already have a job as a personal assistant for three large companies, wouldn't you have the money to start up an LLC?

It's for sure illegal in the Philippines. Chaturbate automatically bans models from the Philippines when they try signing up, from my understanding.

This is spot on! A studio needs to offer more than just promoting a room to "potential whales" Like you said, these "whales" will not tip crazy amounts in the models rooms just because some random guy online sent them there. If the model isnt to their liking, they will just browse the site til they find one that is. I believe a studio should offer things that cant easily be found elsewhere, such as, a fully paid place to cam with equipment, for new models that arent sure they want to invest their own money yet, or hands on training and language classes to those that may need them, constant room ideas, and 24 7 tech support, among many others. I have heard some horror stories about studios that do basically nothing, just leeching off models earnings. I wish those did not exist, because a quality studio can actually help models grow! Thanks for spreading awareness!

Upvote 0
@Marceline Chaturbate is a sea where tons of small fish swim. And I find sugar daddys that I can call whales to my friends. I work to strengthen their presence on social media and this allows us to hunt large fish. see: tagthesponsor.com I work as their personal assistant for their business outside Chaturbate. Two are in the Philippines and one is in Zambia. You may think I'm exploiting them, but every dollar they make from Chaturbate is recreating their lives, and they're grateful to me for it. Thank you for your sensitivity.

Fun fact: In other branches as a freelancer they tell you similar things to persuade you to work for e.g. an institute, a company, an office. Instead of "Chaturbate" there it is "the market", "the target", instead of "sugar daddys" it is "the major customers".

Even if you really could catch some Moby Dicks, this wouldn't favor your "friends" very much, because "sugar daddys" want their "little girls" for themselves. They are jealous, they don't want them to make money with other tippers, they want things, for which you need a strong stomach. You cause an economic dependency on you and on Moby. For a freelancer (also in other branches) a lot of little fishes instead of some big gives him more freedom to develop his own unique business model, learn about his strengths and weaknesses, learn how to handle customers, how to feel comfortably with his work.
And best thing, he is no longer in need of the "helping hands of a friend".

Upvote 0
Also that website is sketch too! He documents a conversation with a "model" on instagram but then the shot of her profile shows her with like 500k followers and 0 posts. WTF?

Upvote 0
I learned how to create a studio account. This thread completed its purpose. Now keep your ideas to yourself, please. Thanks.

WE are free to speak as much as we want !!!! Your post is public so everyone can tell his opinion!! we are not your puppets !
If you treat like that your future models too , they will show you the middle finger very soon :haha: :haha:

Upvote 0
I learned how to create a studio account. This thread completed its purpose. Now keep your ideas to yourself, please. Thanks.

Ha! Telling independent, strong-minded women (and men) in this kind of industry to keep their opinions to themselves, when you have made a public discussion asking for help regarding something. Literally everything that has been said by everyone is within topic.

What's that saying: "If you don't like the heat, stay out of the kitchen".
Of course in this scenario the "heat" being their/our opinions and the "kitchen" being the thread.

Stop reading it and be blind. Or, you could continue reading (without being so immature as to try argue with everyone), and maybe you will learn.

Upvote 0
Lol that's not how this works. You don't get to shush those who disagree and have valid points. You couldn't even figure out the basics of how to make a studio account so how the hell could you provide any sort of tech support to your models? You don't know how to even cam yourself. You have ZERO helpful support or knowledge to run a successful studio and instead hope to leech off these people who DON'T need you. That's using people. Studios have to provide value to justify their existence. At least some studios actually have makeup artists, clothes, tech support, actual rooms and equipment to cam from and I still wouldn't work for that. What an entitled attitude here.

Upvote 0
Lol that's not how this works. You don't get to shush those who disagree and have valid points. You couldn't even figure out the basics of how to make a studio account so how the hell could you provide any sort of tech support to your models? You don't know how to even cam yourself. You have ZERO helpful support or knowledge to run a successful studio and instead hope to leech off these people who DON'T need you. That's using people. Studios have to provide value to justify their existence. At least some studios actually have makeup artists, clothes, tech support, actual rooms and equipment to cam from and I still wouldn't work for that. What an entitled attitude here.
Exactly all of this. The most unqualified person to run a studio account. Deluded.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.