AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Credit Card for Paxum (HELP!!)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2018
Hi guys! I'm a camgirl currently working for MFC, and I'm having this huge really specific problem that maybe one of you can help me sort thru. Let me tell you my story really quick:

So, I'm in Venezuela, which is a very obscure country, and my options to recieve money are very limited. The options that MFC offers me are specifically First Choice Pay (we already know what happened there) and Paxum. I used to use Paxum at first and get my money out of it via an exchanger, but in the last 48 hours of eternal despair, Paxum seems to not be accepted by every exchanger I look up no matter to which place I'm exchanging it to.

So ok, then I try to come up with plan B ,sending my Paxum Money to another Paxum holder that somewhat takes the money out, via a credit card and makes it reach me. I have friends and family in USA, then I discovered Paxum doesn't let people in USA to make personal accounts so they cannot help me there, and I don't know anyone of my trust in any other country that can help me get it out and transfer it to me to Paypal or something alike.

So yeah, plan C then, seems like I can get my money out by myself if I charge it to a credit card issued to my name and I do have one, but it's American Express and guess who doesn't accept American Express.

My family living in USA is trying to reach out to their banks and to see if they can issue an extension to their credit cards issued for me but I'm not an amarican citizen so I do not have a social security number and if that's the case our options are very limited. Seems like not all credit cards issued require that , but I like to think in the worst case scenario.

So, this is my current situation:

-I do not have an account in a bank that accepts USD, so I cannot wire my money there. Even if I did, they fees are too high for me to cover with my current earnings so that option is not available for me

-I have a Paypal so it would be nice to make the money get to there in some way.

-I've been trying to make an account at Epayments to see if I can get their credit card to do all this charging to a credit card thing from my paxum but they don't seem to send me any activation code to my celllphone so I'm stuck in that step of the verification of my account. I cannot seem to be able to check if my country can have credit cards from them either. I've been looking up to Wirex, Payza, Neteller, Payoneer...but none of those websites work because they either are not issuing credit cards, or they are straight on not issuing cards for my country specifically.

What I want to is , if there's some place I can request a prepaid credit card, either free or payed that doesn't require the social security thing and is available for me in my country.

You don't need to do all that research, I will, but I just want suggestions to where can I request a credit card for people outside the US.

Thank you for reading me, and even more thanks if you are able to give me a suggestion that I can use! You are all lovely :h:

Have you tried contacting paxum? Maybe they know of some options.
Have you looked into paxum withdraw funds options?
What about paxum withdraw funds to verified bank account (eft) option?

Have you tried contacting paxum? Maybe they know of some options.
Have you looked into paxum withdraw funds options?
What about paxum withdraw funds to verified bank account (eft) option?

Hello! Paxum Support is terrible, they haven't answered to any of my emails and when they do they just copy paste the listed withdrawal options even if I've told them I cannot use them. Is not the first time this happens paxum has terrible customer support in my experience, they take too long to answer and don't usually answer helpful stuff, I've had issues with them in the past but is literally my only option to solve this issue.

My country does not support EFT either , sadly.

The only thing I can think of as I said is getting a credit card somehow so I can check out the money from my account :c

we are all waiting for the new paxum cards after the belize bank seizure, but neither old nor new customers have managed to receive it after weeks. personally I cannot order it because they don't verify my shipping address' document. countless models aren't verified yet so they cannot even receive money on account. there is no way ruth or chris will answer you about actual withdrawing means and I tried every platform. you see they are not online here since years ago. someone warned me, after you manage to get paid on paxum there is no way you will rescue money out of damn ewallet

Personally, I would only use Paxum out of desperation which the FCP situation has reduced a lot of models to. MFC is also encouraging people to use Paxum which is highly irresponsible in my opinion. Not only do they have a very poor customer service track record, there are some very important questions about how they are reporting your income compared to FCP which NOONE has bothered to ask because they are desperate.

Yes Paxum is very frustrating. Sometimes they send my EFT wire transfer in 2 days sometimes like now its the 5th business days... There are limits on that also. You can only withdraw maximum 2500 dollars a time. I make an EUR account in my country bc they send it by Euro. I still have not got my card from them but with daily 1000$ limit and plus 2.5% exchange fee plus the atm is also chargings some fees.. Like it is a disaster. I still do not understand why epayment can not send mastercards for non-bongacam models, Epayment seems to be much better than Paxum. Honestly they do not care at all. Ever since this FCP breakdown we have hard times getting our hard working money and fear if we get it at all. Also not all site accept everything. Like Naked only accept paxum for non us models... so yes it sucks. And we have tondeal with it and accept every nastiness they dare to do with us (with very high fees) because we do not have any other choice.

Yes Paxum is very frustrating. Sometimes they send my EFT wire transfer in 2 days sometimes like now its the 5th business days... There are limits on that also. You can only withdraw maximum 2500 dollars a time. I make an EUR account in my country bc they send it by Euro. I still have not got my card from them but with daily 1000$ limit and plus 2.5% exchange fee plus the atm is also chargings some fees.. Like it is a disaster. I still do not understand why epayment can not send mastercards for non-bongacam models, Epayment seems to be much better than Paxum. Honestly they do not care at all. Ever since this FCP breakdown we have hard times getting our hard working money and fear if we get it at all. Also not all site accept everything. Like Naked only accept paxum for non us models... so yes it sucks. And we have tondeal with it and accept every nastiness they dare to do with us (with very high fees) because we do not have any other choice.

okay i got my payment to my bank just now but they didnt sendme the email conformation which they always send. my apologies :D

I still do not understand why epayment can not send mastercards for non-bongacam models, Epayment seems to be much better than Paxum.

So... if I became a bongacam model, I will probably get an epayment card? I work in CB but I pay tremendously high fees since apparently, epaymentes isn't sending cards to new users (I created my account and got verified by July or so)

So... if I became a bongacam model, I will probably get an epayment card? I work in CB but I pay tremendously high fees since apparently, epaymentes isn't sending cards to new users (I created my account and got verified by July or so)
NO! Bongacams no longer make cards for epayment. And also I did like 30 dollars on two days on bongacams so it was not worth it at all. For me the same, very high fees as you need to convert your money from dollars to euros then to euros to your local curreny... INSANITY.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Pia
Status
Not open for further replies.