AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cristmas ban on cb ((

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 25, 2022
Hello @punker barbie my nick name is iebtemua__1 and i had banned on cb yesterday.

I cant remember that i made something wrong, but if i made i will to be more carefull next time

Can you help me please? Merry Cristmas

Hello dear @punker barbie i dont want disturb you with a long letters, but please help me. Im only one person who taking care about my big family and i had latter today from chaturbate team that my ban was permanent. They did not say any reason and just ban my account, i have 15000 tokens on my account and i can not take them, please help me, im begging you. I was not tranfer that tokens to cash and i was not take them out because i was 100 % sure that i didnt make something wrong, i never had some alert before and i was working really good, i dont understand why it is heppened. Please dear @punker barbie help me return my money, im crying

Upvote 0
hello again dear @punker barbie thank you that you trying to dicided my problem with cb, but i havnt got any letter from them, all what i have is letter from 28 december, that my ban is permanent and it is all. I know that you have a lot of tickets every day from models, but about me i dont really understand reason of my ban. I was never had no one alert i never violated rulls or make something wrong and i was not transfer my tokens to cash for 1 mounth because i was sure that im working right and i was not imagine in my bad dream that i will be baned for nothing. I have some kind of depression right now, 15000 tokens that i was work very hard and my account wihtout alert, permanent ban from nothing. Please help me dear @punker barbie only you can help me.

I read on forum that some models have cristmas gifts from chaturbate and other pretty things and what i have is that they are not pay my own 15000 tokens and ban me for nothing, i cry every time when i remember that.

Really strange thing for me is that they right on my page on cb that they ban me but i can feel free and text support, but when i text them they only answer 1 time that my ban is permanent, with no reason of that and nothing, i can not understand that...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.