AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Critters Caught On Cam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm expecting to see myself posted here eventually, my two ferrets have been getting on camera a lot recently! But my kitty cat(codename: Lil kitty, Daffy, Daphne, etc) is camera shy still :lol:

think the name was floyd, but wasn't really paying attention to the computer,
also proof that some models have another bird doing the typing.

Attachments

• fflyod.jpg
    fflyod.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 570
AustinWhite and her lovely cat. :lol:

Attachments

• AustinWhite and her lovely cat 04.jpg
    AustinWhite and her lovely cat 04.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 516
  • AustinWhite and her lovely cat 03.jpg
    AustinWhite and her lovely cat 03.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 515
  • AustinWhite and her lovely cat 02.jpg
    AustinWhite and her lovely cat 02.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 515
  • AustinWhite and her lovely cat 01.jpg
    AustinWhite and her lovely cat 01.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 515
Jupiter551 said:
Shaved for heat lol....then adorned

88VKE.jpg

Slightly worrying that the marker pen appears to have a nice big HARMFUL sign on it (the black X on orange background). If I'm wrong and it's not harmful, then oh well. But if it is, then oh dear with epic fail facepalm. Lets hope the harmful is the solvent, and that it all evaporates without leaving any trace for the cat to absorb - either through the skin, or directly ingested when washing itself :woops: :snooty:

ukgamegirl and her new ferret

Attachments

• ukgamegirl.jpg
    ukgamegirl.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 452
awesome thread!

I usually have one of my doogies in the room but shes usually sleeping in her bed .. i wish my bird can hang out with me in there but i really dont want him to pick up on moaning noises haha that would be awkward when friends and family would visit lol

I'm gonna wind up here someday lol I have a pekingese and a kitty, my ex has a pit/chow and they're always here. Our other roommate has a pit and a min pin.

I love this conversation though:

"Dog lick ur asshole?"
"Mmm yes bb 3,000,000 tokens"

LaylaLux said:
awesome thread!

I usually have one of my doogies in the room but shes usually sleeping in her bed .. i wish my bird can hang out with me in there but i really dont want him to pick up on moaning noises haha that would be awkward when friends and family would visit lol

Layla I soooo want you to teach your bird to make sex noises, that would be EPIC!! BTW when are you coming to join us in the models only area!!! I wuvs you :happy-jumpeveryone:

[quote="Zoomer"

Slightly worrying that the marker pen appears to have a nice big HARMFUL sign on it (the black X on orange background). If I'm wrong and it's not harmful, then oh well. But if it is, then oh dear with epic fail facepalm. Lets hope the harmful is the solvent, and that it all evaporates without leaving any trace for the cat to absorb - either through the skin, or directly ingested when washing itself :woops: :snooty:[/quote]

was thinking the same thing.. wth
Im really mother theresa of the zoo but NO
you dont write with a black marker on your cat
hes cute tho :)

ok i had this in my private gallery i have no idea why the dog came in :lol: and i cant remember the models name now either we could play guess the model game :think:

Attachments

• wtf dog.JPG
    wtf dog.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 257
AshaSnow said:
I'm impressed that no one has screencapped me and Charlie/Bela and posted it up here. I think this is a sign that I have very few members who surf this forum. I am disappoint.
I wish I'd got a pic the time you and another girl were doing a show and every time you guys got up they'd try to steal back the bed lol

Status
Not open for further replies.