AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Critters Caught On Cam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jupiter551 said:
BloodRed87 said:
Frankie's new-ish dog, Frigg made her debut tonight:

wow beautiful dog, husky I guess?

Alaskan Husky, yup. :thumbleft:

Candie and Tink are always just so goddamn :romance-romance: together, makes me 'aww' every time :D

I guess I also doubly like Tink cos I had a cat that kinda looked similar (apologies for the shirtless pic)

Attachments

• Sean-&-Wyn-5.jpg
    Sean-&-Wyn-5.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 740
Just got 2 guinea piggies!! Chaos & Foxii.... Can't wait to show them
off once they are tame and not sooo afraid!! =)

She was playing her pooch and little guy was nipping at her hands but when she took her hands away, he went for next closest things sticking out... her boobs, lolz. All in a playful manner but I bet it still hurt.

Attachments

• BooblyBiter.jpg
    BooblyBiter.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 517
You may not be able to tell from the picture but this is a cat planning murder.

0CTrF.jpg

I never realized how sweet prairie dogs were. I've kept ferrets, chinchillas, rats, mice, guinea pigs, etc. and I've never had had one of them sit their and enjoy being pet. I wanted to record it just because it looks so pleased receiving the affection, and when she stopped, it kept trying to get her attention for more petting.

Attachments

• cute2.png
    cute2.png
    142.9 KB · Views: 184
BluexDakota said:
I never realized how sweet prairie dogs were. I've kept ferrets, chinchillas, rats, mice, guinea pigs, etc. and I've never had had one of them sit their and enjoy being pet. I wanted to record it just because it looks so pleased receiving the affection, and when she stopped, it kept trying to get her attention for more petting.
That is adorable! :D

BluexDakota said:
OH EM EFF GEE! I want one.

AmberCutie said:
BluexDakota said:
OH EM EFF GEE! I want one.

Shakes head in near disbelief... wimmenz! :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.