AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ctrl Alt Desire - Murder with a MFC twist

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 4, 2014
Hello again. Thought I'd drop in after watching a true crime Documentary series that has a connection to MFC and viewers here may find it interesting.

It's a show called "Ctrl Alt Desire" and was on Paramont+. I don't subscribe to that but I have a computer that can download files.
Here's where I found it if you're interested.[REDACTED]

There's 3 episodes and I watched them together and that's what I'd suggest. There are several spoilers that are true WTF? moments.

Basically, it's about a guy who is accused of killing his family after playing the whale with the cam model AdySweet and blowing massive amounts of money on her.

I found it interesting because it showed how someone falls apart and the damage done on all sides, including the cam model.

I've often wondered about guys like this who dominate cam rooms and form close relationships with models.

Last edited by a moderator:
The issue I have with the true crime genre is that more often than not it toes the line of exploitation or just outright crosses over it.

I have Paramount+ so I just now went and skimmed through the first episode, and from the little I just saw, it seems like this docuseries is exploiting a tragic situation and sensationalizing it for views. It looks like the director got exclusive interviews with the killer and received videos he took while in prison. Seems like the killer is getting off on his infamy, and that gives me the major ick.

Also, I wonder if the model gave the okay for them to use a ton of her content in the documentary. Just from skimming through the first episode, it seems like they used content from her paid videos and from her online streams. I remember when this story was first published and there was major news outlets posting her pictures and name and I was disgusted, because I can only imagine the messages she received (especially based off of some of the comments under some of these articles). Maybe I’m wrong and she did give the okay, but I’d imagine she would just want to move on from all of that.

I've often wondered about guys like this who dominate cam rooms and form close relationships with models.

The person who committed the atrocious act of murdering his own family was/is obviously extremely sick and demented (and I’d even go as far as to say evil). People like that don’t just become that way because they happened to find the “right” person online. 99.9% of people on camsites aren’t committing heinous crimes to feed an obsession.

It’s kinda fucked to insinuate that other members who spend a lot of time/money in a model’s room would be even remotely like this dude who murdered his family.

Yes, this is old news, he had serious mental issues before he even entered the camming world. Murder suicides, and familicides, unfortunately, are pretty common. This got made into a thing because a cam model was involved, and instead of focusing on mental health and DV, all the focus went to the fact a cam model was in the story. Sickening. People are so easily convinced of sensational garbage.

Instead of having convos about cam models, we need to be having convos about DV and why its so common for people to kill their families, and walk in and shoot up public places.
We need to be having conversations about mental health.
We need to be having real conversations about racism, sexism and inequity, and the denial of all of those very real and huge problems in our society.
But of course that's often not the focus.
Instead we're focusing on the cam model, while laws that back track female rights decades, are also being passed every where. Please.

Last edited:
you mean you pirated the show?

Last edited by a moderator:
"you mean you pirated the show?" - Yes

I totally agree with what's been said about this guy and the show. The MFC thing could be replaced with "drug addiction" or "gambling" or whatever. He also loved violent video games but that wasn't getting hate off the internet crowd.

I never heard anything of this story before so I guess that made it interesting to me.

"you mean you pirated the show?" - Yes

I totally agree with what's been said about this guy and the show. The MFC thing could be replaced with "drug addiction" or "gambling" or whatever. He also loved violent video games but that wasn't getting hate off the internet crowd.

I never heard anything of this story before so I guess that made it interesting to me.
You know why the violent video games wasn't hitting with the internet crowd? Because most of us are gamers to some degree and we all are aware of the studies that say violent video games do not turn people violent.

Mental illness coupled with neglect and being bullied, does. With the occasional heat of the moment situation like this:

Reactions: MarieElise
Mental illness coupled with neglect and being bullied
I agree with that and it's something that was touched on in the series regarding the father. I certainly don't like this guy who killed his family but the show did leave me wondering how it evolved through the years.

It's unfair how Adysweet was even included in the show and how that played out. Like the onlyfans news, it grabs attention I suppose.