AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My experience of falling in love with a cam model...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh I was angry and I still am. I have all info I need to take revenge but im still human...what if she really have financial problems? Or her mom is really sick? I have seen the conditions in which she lives with her son, they are not the best!

I will take 'revenge', that's for sure but i will do it in a mature way. I won't leak any information. It's between me and her. All I want to do is meet her in real life so she can explain herself and give me the 350$ back...

well, it looks you are behaving properly and you should be proud of that. perhaps you unvolontarily helped somebody. i think you should put that on you profit and loss account and move on ?

well, it looks you are behaving properly and you should be proud of that. perhaps you unvolontarily helped somebody. i think you should put that on you profit and loss account and move on ?

I know this thread has been around a long time so apologies for jumping in. Its almost identical MO to another country which I have a fair bit of familiarity with. Personally and via a friend. I'm not one for judgement or revenge as in those countries circumstances are probably hard and there may be several middle parties exploiting and running the show. Its hard to blame the models who may simply be trying to make money for their families. I'm in the "its ok to be upset but we know what we're doing and we shouldn't ruin a model's life" camp. Even if they are the best scammer. I even have a grudging respect for how good the good ones are. And it's nearly always fantasy with everyone. Some just push the fantasy further. But most of the guys who go to the sites wouldnt know real from fake and think they've given a model an orgasm after 10 tokens. But all the aspects of this MO are very common. And it's surprising when you hear poverty sob stories and then see how well off they look on Facebook and Instagram

Last edited:
Reactions: SaffronBurke
They usually don't, you're right that it shouldn't happen that way.

But when useless arguments get started and continued for pages, mostly due to post ratings being misused, other actions will have to suffice. Like removing a couple peoples' ability to use the ratings so focus can be placed back on reading/providing content vs.... button mashing.

I had no idea (and I've been here for years) you took away post rating privileges on an individual basis!?! I can only imagine the tormented troll, clicking hopelessly on every turd emoji he spots...

• Funny!
Reactions: Danicatillie
This kind of bullshit pisses me off. You got duped. Live and learn. Cam sites are not dating sites. Don't be stupid.

And yeah, I get it, more idiots have been duped by Romanian models than anywhere else because it's so bad there. But that not's fair either. Some of my favorite models ever have been from Romania. I've yet to have been even attempted to be bilked. This is all on the members. If you can't smell the bullshit as it's being stuffed up your nose, you deserve what you get.

Let me reiterate: CAM SITES ARE NOT DATING SITES!!! Has is happened? Yes. Will it happen to you? 0.000001% chance.
Good call dude..in fact it is a game... you tell them you love them to see what they do next.. anyone with street smarts can see thru the bullshit...it is much easier to fuck with the girls head than her fuck with yours.. i have fun with these goldiggers.. remember you are the hunter and they are the hunted...their motives are predictable.. make sure your actions are not and you will always have hand..dont feel sorry for them they chose their profession.. in the meantime see how nasty they are willing to be.. push the limits.. be the darkest nastiest chapter in her web cam diary!!!

Good call dude..in fact it is a game... you tell them you love them to see what they do next.. anyone with street smarts can see thru the bullshit...it is much easier to fuck with the girls head than her fuck with yours.. i have fun with these goldiggers.. remember you are the hunter and they are the hunted...their motives are predictable.. make sure your actions are not and you will always have hand..dont feel sorry for them they chose their profession.. in the meantime see how nasty they are willing to be.. push the limits.. be the darkest nastiest chapter in her web cam diary!!!

Are you straight up deranged to show up on a cam girl forum and say this?

i have fun with these goldiggers.. remember you are the hunter and they are the hunted.
If you're hunting gold digging camgirls instead of them hunting you, you're of no interest. You're not even in the game. You're not a hunter. You're prancing around in the shadows being ignored and coming here to play pretend. :giggle: How do men hang around camsites and come out of it with this particular train of thought?

If you're hunting gold digging camgirls instead of them hunting you, you're of no interest. You're not even in the game. You're not a hunter. You're prancing around in the shadows being ignored and coming here to play pretend. :giggle: How do men hang around camsites and come out of it with this particular train of thought?

Right?
He's literally deranged.

"I'll make all the cam girls fall in love with me and destroy them."

Sorry sir but I think you meant "I'll get blocked by everyone because cam girls are even more disgusted with me than the women on tindr that won't fuck me."

How do men hang around camsites and come out of it with this particular train of thought?

I doubt much thought really takes place. They don't respect sex workers and see them as less desirable than other women which leads to dumb results. They see objects for sale or puppets to play with. They create dumb realities where gold diggers have jobs as sex workers. You really suck as a gold digger if you have to work.

7Omdh.gif

lmao just noticed that this is the thread where my post rating ability was removed for hurting feelings. Still funny. Don't miss the option and I'm in good company with the other meanies that aren't allowed to rate posts.

Excellent job of totally misrepresenting the meaning. But you do you.

What.gif

• Funny!
Reactions: CoffeeKnight
Status
Not open for further replies.