AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My experience of falling in love with a cam model...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is kinda crap that people treat you like that based on where you are from. I think that the problem is that people don't talk enough with each other so they don't benefit from gaining a broader world view. My experience with Romanians have been fairly good both on MFC and in real life. In my book Romanians are just ordinary people living in a country that is a bit poorer than the rest of the EU.

i used to work in a studio as well and life is rough there , i was in a room with just a bed and a desk and no windows and i wasnt aloud to go home if it was slow and i had to stay there 8 hours and i had many days that i made only $20 my share after giving them 50% !
was a girl there who was my friend and she was always bragging how many she makes and i was like why ? im trying my best to do my thing and i cant make anything after a while i left the studio and watched her as a guest and i saw she was telling members that her mom is sick and her boss doesnt give her money and i was like wtf cuz i knew nothing of this was true !

Some girls use this method as easy money or just simply cuz they think they can make more on top of what they already doing and some simply dont know any better !

When i first got started i got sent to a room and no one from the studio actually showed me what i have to do and how to open the sites and the girl above took some few photos of me and that was all, i was told to do my thing and that i will figure it out, i was making so little money i bearly had food most days and all i had i just paid my rent with it but i never lied anyone to make more money !

After i left the studio and only workin on MFC it got better and i learned how camming really works and how to be a good model !

i used to work in a studio as well and life is rough there , i was in a room with just a bed and a desk and no windows and i wasnt aloud to go home if it was slow and i had to stay there 8 hours and i had many days that i made only $20 my share after giving them 50% !
was a girl there who was my friend and she was always bragging how many she makes and i was like why ? im trying my best to do my thing and i cant make anything after a while i left the studio and watched her as a guest and i saw she was telling members that her mom is sick and her boss doesnt give her money and i was like wtf cuz i knew nothing of this was true !

Some girls use this method as easy money or just simply cuz they think they can make more on top of what they already doing and some simply dont know any better !

When i first got started i got sent to a room and no one from the studio actually showed me what i have to do and how to open the sites and the girl above took some few photos of me and that was all, i was told to do my thing and that i will figure it out, i was making so little money i bearly had food most days and all i had i just paid my rent with it but i never lied anyone to make more money !

After i left the studio and only workin on MFC it got better and i learned how camming really works and how to be a good model !
That is freaking horrible. I can't comprehend why they don't help out the new girls more since it would help the models make more tokens and benefit the studio as well. Scamming people is probably not a good idea in the long run anyway and I hope things are going better for you now. Even if you were struggling you can take pride in that you did your work in an honest way which is something a scammer never will be able to do.

Reactions: KyraJune
Thank you for saying this Isabella, since i am romanian and im nothing like the studio girls and i am very honest and i work hard for every tokens i ever made and i am close to lots of fellow models and members and everyone who knows me can say i am nothing like the rumors and i cant help it but to get hurt when someone says something bad about romanians on social media or mfc etc .. every country has theire bad apples and we shouldnt judge someone because they simply come from the same place and most of the people who says this things usully they heard someone else saying and they dont actully know what they are talkin about .. When they hear i am romanian i am put into a category right away and they dont give me a chance to prove myself and show that i am diffrent , if they only stayed around and get to know me they will see i am a good person ! We all have diffrent backgrounds and personality and education so i shouldnt be put into the " romanians are scammers " category , it hurts , oh well !
I'm a part Romanian, you got my back :)

These guys are always falling in love and getting ripped off. It is sad! They have zero recourse and zero support when things go wrong. I don't feel sorry for them because they are idiots. I also do not understand why they complain here, this play is pro model to a fault.

I will say that most of the advice was decent but with the extra BS subjectivity based on word use and 'love' that the non-thinking are prone to spewing:

'If you are in love with someone you wouldn't give them a loan' LOL I would! It forces them to be responsible and not like a dependent child.

'You would NEVER want revenge if you loved her.' No again! Yes, you probably would want revenge but commonsense would talk you out of doing anything foolish.

Never fall in love with a woman whose job is to make every man fall in love and give her money! Find IRL women.

These guys are always falling in love and getting ripped off. It is sad! They have zero recourse and zero support when things go wrong. I don't feel sorry for them because they are idiots. I also do not understand why they complain here, this play is pro model to a fault.

I will say that most of the advice was decent but with the extra BS subjectivity based on word use and 'love' that the non-thinking are prone to spewing:

'If you are in love with someone you wouldn't give them a loan' LOL I would! It forces them to be responsible and not like a dependent child.

'You would NEVER want revenge if you loved her.' No again! Yes, you probably would want revenge but commonsense would talk you out of doing anything foolish.

Never fall in love with a woman whose job is to make every man fall in love and give her money! Find IRL women.
LOL
Non-thinking as in opinions you disagree with? Subjectivity based on word love? :rofl:
LOL I would! It forces them to be responsible and not like a dependent child.
You don't want to treat them like a child... by treating them like a parent treats their adolescent kids? :haha:
Dear lord.
Maybe you should find an IRL woman...

LOL
Non-thinking as in opinions you disagree with? Subjectivity based on word love? :rofl:

You don't want to treat them like a child... by treating them like a parent treats their adolescent kids? :haha:
Dear lord.
Maybe you should find an IRL woman...

Reply 1: Non-thinking as in creating a universal that is to be applied to every situation where romantic love is involved. Mistaking the world as a projection of your beliefs (money and love never intersect in this way... FALSE)

Reply 2: I don't think that parents are the only ones who encourage responsibility and accountability when it comes to money, so I don't get the logic of your reply. I understand what you are attempting to do but it just doesn't survive scrutiny because there are too many scenarios where agents outside of parents force fiscal responsibility.

Reply 1: Non-thinking as in creating a universal that is to be applied to every situation where romantic love is involved. Mistaking the world as a projection of your beliefs (money and love never intersect in this way... FALSE)

Reply 2: I don't think that parents are the only ones who encourage responsibility and accountability when it comes to money, so I don't get the logic of your reply. I understand what you are attempting to do but it just doesn't survive scrutiny because there are too many scenarios where agents outside of parents force fiscal responsibility.
Which shouldn't perhaps be a lover. Are you from this planet? Have you ever had a girlfriend? Because i don't believe there exist a guy who uponn hearing his s.o has a financial emergency says "Wow sorry bbe here's a LOAN don't forget to pay me back!"

Last edited:
Which shouldn't perhaps be a lover. Are you from this planet? Have you ever had a girlfriend?

Are you a fan of limiting the way partners can help each other grow? Finances are an important part of romantic relationships and who would want a partner that enables poor fiscal decision making? Add in marriage where you can be legally forced to adopt the others financial blunders (community property states)-- I hope most people choose to grow wise in most important areas of life with their partner.

I know i will be seen as the bad guy here but notice that you are the one who keeps delivering ad hominems my way. After my initial "non-thinking" comment, I have not laid down any other attacks against the person, only attacks against their line of reasoning. I ask for the same, it is only fair.

Are you a fan of limiting the way partners can help each other grow? Finances are an important part of romantic relationships and who would want a partner that enables poor fiscal decision making. Add in marriage where you can be legally forced to adopt the others financial blunders (community property states)-- I hope most people choose to grow wise in most important areas of life with their partner.
I'm a fan of supporting one another. It is an important part of relatinship and the future marriage. Sharing burdens together. Patronizing attitude? Out.
A partner is a *partner* as the name suggest: not a pet or a child.
Or if you want to play that way - you bring the money they take care of the house.

Reactions: Teagan
Your reasons for making it a loan are patronizing. You are looking to teach them something instead of looking after them.

How are those mutually exclusive? Looking after someone, giving them a loan and teaching them something. How are those bad things?

Do you want to receive without consequence?

Also, are you speaking your own personal subjective language and confusing it with the others intent?

How are those mutually exclusive? Looking after someone, giving them a loan and teaching them something. How are those bad things?

Do you want to receive without consequence?

Also, are you speaking your own personal subjective language and confusing it with the others intent?
I don't think I'll get through you.
I'd like you to meditate on the word: partner.

I don't think I'll get through you.
I'd like you to meditate on the word: partner.

Why have you put yourself in a position where you need to "get through" to me?

Also, how are you defining "partner" are you using a lexical definition or just one based on your subjective expectation that doesn't leave room for what others believe a partnership is all about? Is there only one way to partner???

Why have you put yourself in a position where you need to "get through" to me?
Why not? I'm helpful like that.

Also, how are you defining "partner" are you using a lexical definition or just one based on your subjective expectation that doesn't leave room for what others believe a partnership is all about? Is there only one way to partner???
It's generally understood that a partner is an equal in undertaking. By patronizing a person you date you put them beneath yourself.
There are different styles of partnership but treating someone like a child is in direct conflict with treating someone like your partner.

Um...I (and, I know for a fact, many other models) do not want any of these guys to "fall in love" with me. Hell, I cringe just from them typing "I love you" into the chat. Haha. The last thing I want is for any of these guys to fall in love, and start getting ideas in their heads about us meeting and being together. And then coming on here to make a thread for you all to feel sorry for them. :p I'll pass. Let's just stick to the online chatting...flirting...jerking off...etc., and save all that "falling in love"/heartbreak stuff for IRL.

Why not? I'm helpful like that.

It's generally understood that a partner is an equal in undertaking. By patronizing a person you date you put them beneath yourself.
There are different styles of partnership but treating someone like a child is in direct conflict with treating someone like your partner.

That isn't treating someone like a child, it is holding them responsible. Partner doesn't = equal... People are rarely equal in relationships-- There is typically disparity when it comes to intellect, life experience, education, finance and up bringing. Hopefully, the goal is parity in growth, understanding the other person and helping them grow. I prefer reality!!!

You also can't be equal if you need to beg for money from a partner or need money from a partner in general-- It would show a disparity in income = not equal.

I fear that you just want to be right and not called out on your ish and deficiencies in a relationship or any area of life. I, instead, expect to be called out for those things and will call out others as well and hopefully we can become better ppl because of it.

'If you are in love with someone you wouldn't give them a loan' LOL I would! It forces them to be responsible and not like a dependent child..

So if your GF's mother is ill and she can't come up with $350 to help your future mother-in-law you're going to be like, "Oh, well, I'll lend you $350 for your dying mom's medicine but I expect it back"?

That isn't treating someone like a child, it is holding them responsible. Partner doesn't = equal... People are rarely equal in relationships-- There is typically disparity when it comes to intellect, life experience, education, finance and up bringing. Hopefully, the goal is parity in growth, understanding the other person and helping them grow. I prefer reality!!!

You also can't be equal if you need to beg for money from a partner or need money from a partner in general-- It would show a disparity in income = not equal.
You are wrong. It is not your place to hold anybody responsible. As I already mentioned above there are no loans in marriage, there are shared burdens and every girl you will date that you will fancy loaning the money to(what is the interest rate btw?) will dump your ass.
The dispairities mentioned usually compliment each other, otherwise the relationship fails. I'm talking about equality in the context of treating one another not... status, abstacts and how succesful each of them are.

I fear that you just want to be right and not called out on your ish and deficiencies in a relationship or any area of life. I, instead, expect to be called out for those things and will call out others as well and hopefully we can become better ppl because of it.
I fear you are projecting.
Why not give it a chance, put yourself on the opposite side of the argument and try to understand where I'm coming from instead of reacting defensively?

So if your GF's mother is ill and she can't come up with $350 to help your future mother-in-law you're going to be like, "Oh, well, I'll lend you $350 for your dying mom's medicine but I expect it back"?

Of course not. I would freely give it to them. Do not start with the middle of this conversation and expect to understand the context of it. The context of this conversation is that the OP got suckered by a model and some claim that if he really loved her, then he would want her to have the money back and he would not have given it as a loan... They are trying to force a universal for how love works and give static condition, which alone tells us how fallacious and irrational their thinking is when it comes to logic. They are suggesting beliefs and personal ideals as objective truths.

They are also trying to pretend that a relationship that is in the early stages of growing has the same sort of written/unwritten rules as more seasoned relationships.

Why not loan a GF/BF money early on? Or even a husband/wife when getting started? Why not grow in financial responsibility?

Simply paying for ppl every time they claim to need money is how you foster entitlement issues and bad spending habits. If someone has a real need then give it to them.... But don't come with all that extra BS.

You are wrong. It is not your place to hold anybody responsible. As I already mentioned above there are no loans in marriage, there are shared burdens and every girl you will date that you will fancy loaning the money to(what is the interest rate btw?) will dump your ass.
The dispairities mentioned usually compliment each other, otherwise the relationship fails. I'm talking about equality in the context of treating one another not... status, abstacts and how succesful each of them are.

I fear you are projecting.
Why not give it a chance, put yourself on the opposite side of the argument and try to understand where I'm coming from instead of reacting defensively?

Again. You show your emotional and logical limitations when you claim "there are no loans in marriage." You continue to suggest personal beliefs as absolute truth. My parents have been married for just over 40 years and they have money together and money that is separate. They borrow from each other all the time. In your world of limited possibilities that can't happen because marriage only represents one thing to you!!!

I wouldn't give a broke person a loan, I would just give them the money because they aren't likely to be able to pay it back. Now someone who is between paychecks, yeah, I would give them a loan for minor things. Also, my relationships have not had any of the issues that you suggest. I'm not tight with money but I won't give it out irresponsibly like an idiot either. In the past, the tuition I paid for, the ex paid back; the money I paid to help her move to another state to be near her father, that wasn't a loan of any kind.

Also, holding ppl responsible is the job of anyone who decides to take on that duty. I'm not so much projecting but using the conditionals that you present to sort of extrapolate what kind of person you are when comes to being corrected and improved by others. Such an awful thing-- fur shure!!!

At least attempt to have a nuanced conversation!

My parents always taught me not to loan money to friends or family members. Give them money, sure. But don't expect it back. It easily fucks up relationships when you involve money in this way. My dad always said this to me and I never realized it is from the Bible:

"But when you give to someone in need, don't let your left hand know what your right hand is doing."

I know this is a bit off-topic, but good advice nonetheless.

I'm just curious as to why there seems to be so much hate for those wanting to find something more than a jerk session on cam sites. I don't really think guys or girls should join thinking they are like dating sites, but a connection between two beings can happen anywhere. There are so many beautiful and amazing women on these sites, it would be a difficult not to have some feelings for them other than lust. Especially if you have spent some time chatting it up with a model. Are there not at least a couple of models who would like to meet "the one?"

On the other hand, one thinking they are the only one receiving special treatment from a model is immature. It seems most guys don't realize that for most models, camming is their major source of income, a full time job. They are supposed to make you seem special, so you will spend money on them, and make their paycheck bigger. No one can really blame them for that. If one thinks they are really in love, and then are asked to wire money, you would think they could smell a scam. No sympathy for the OP, or anyone else in his situation. The model did her job, and very well at that. Why try to get revenge when getting caught thinking with your dick brain?

I just think with so much bullshit in the world, there needs to be more love, appreciation, and respect shown to everyone. If love can happen anywhere or anytime, why not on a cam site?

To all the models, you guys fucking rule. Some of you are so awesome and gorgeous, it's unreal. Thank you.

Again. You show your emotional and logical limitations when you claim "there are no loans in marriage." You continue to suggest personal beliefs as absolute truth. My parents have been married for just over 40 years and they have money together and money that is separate. They borrow from each other all the time. In your world of limited possibilities that can't happen because marriage only represents one thing to you!!!

I wouldn't give a broke person a loan, I would just give them the money because they aren't likely to be able to pay it back. Now someone who is between paychecks, yeah, I would give them a loan for minor things. Also, my relationships have not had any of the issues that you suggest. I'm not tight with money but I won't give it out irresponsibly like an idiot either. In the past, the tuition I paid for, the ex paid back; the money I paid to help her move to another state to be near her father, that wasn't a loan of any kind.

Also, holding ppl responsible is the job of anyone who decides to take on that duty.
I suspect the kind of loans you mean(especially the ones between your parents) are not the kind of loans either party fights hard to pay off/get the money back. Loans only in name. Bit different than OP's then who's considering chasing the girl he "loves" to Romania for his couple of dollars.

I'm not so much projecting but using the conditionals that you present to sort of extrapolate what kind of person you are when comes to being corrected and improved by others.
That's pretty rude man, if you want to make it personal we can but it's not the type of forum to do that. DM me an we can talk about your mum issues.

Last edited:
I'm still paying off debts to a family member who will never be able to pay me back, simply because he's physically incapable of working anymore. Was I manipulated into a bad loan? Yes indeed. Did the suggestion have an auto-suggestion on my end? Yes, and I find no shame in that, I search for truth but I like to hope and dream too. Is it my fault? No, however that term has little or nothing to offer me with regards to changing things. Is it my responsibility? Hell yes, and I don't regret a thing. Took me almost a decade, and I'm damn proud to say I was the sucker who took responsibility.

That being said, I still wouldn't find myself going into a chat room, and then running to a Western Union office sending money and expecting for a miracle to happen. By the way, how the hell did we get from the cliche story in the head of this thread to throwing mutual personal insults?

Reactions: paige_orion
I've only skimmed so I may be wrong, but are we essentially saying that OP has no right to feel aggrieved that he lost out on $350 because a) he was foolish to loan the money in the first place, b) it's only a "couple of dollars" and c) if he truly had feelings for the model, he should have just given her the money, regardless of whether or not she ever had any feelings for him?

It's hard to argue with the first point, but the rest feels a little callous. I find the only sensible and 100% accurate way of assessing the "right and wrong" of any given situation, is to take a step back, look objectively at the facts of the matter, strip away any personal bias, and ask earnestly and honestly, "what would Judge Judy do?". I have to think in this case she would rule that the model should pay the OP back, ya know?

I've only skimmed so I may be wrong, but are we essentially saying that OP has no right to feel aggrieved that he lost out on $350 because a) he was foolish to loan the money in the first place, b) it's only a "couple of dollars" and c) if he truly had feelings for the model, he should have just given her the money, regardless of whether or not she ever had any feelings for him?

It's hard to argue with the first point, but the rest feels a little callous. I find the only sensible and 100% accurate way of assessing the "right and wrong" of any given situation, is to take a step back, look objectively at the facts of the matter, strip away any personal bias, and ask earnestly and honestly, "what would Judge Judy do?". I have to think in this case she would rule that the model should pay the OP back, ya know?
Judge Judy could make me watch tv :D
She probably would - but after getting the model's side of the story which is lacking here. Most likely though, the model in question has no money to pay the loan back and I wouldn't be surprised if the scam itself wasn't a part of working in a studio. Too often something like this happens, studio model asking to you to give emergency money for x - it's reaching nigerian prince scam status.

Hardly a troll attempt but I doubt I'll get through to you lmao, callback. Chuckled at how you changed your rating tho, thanks for the laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.