AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cuenta baneada sin razón

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Hi @punker barbie I hope you are very well, this post is explaining a little about me what has happened with my account, it was a normal day connecting at my usual time and 5 minutes after connecting, the banned account sign appears, which is why I do not understand, I had already done all the requirements that they had asked me, even a day ago I had verified the new old update, and support had confirmed that there was no problem with it, I have attached proof that my documents had been approved!

I still do not have a ticket number because they do not answer my email, but I have attached my username: JAKEMILLERSS_
I hope your help @punker barbie Good day!

Banned.jpg

Hello, thank you very much for answering @punker barbie but I do not have any email as a response from support, I even sent a new one and it does not respond, I have never received a response to my email

Can you help me to answer my email?

"There is no message that matches your search. Try using search options such as sender, date or size, among others"

1681751243483.png

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.