AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Curious about past experiences with a host

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

B-dub8

Banhammered
May 3, 2022
Has anybody encountered Imlive host DulceRose_ and know if by any chance, she has been found to use the love scam? I saw the thread including the guy who fell in love with Octavia May and the stories are eerily similar, as well as the number of months we’ve been virtually “together” on cam and off. I’m not sure that I’ve been talking with the real girl on FB Dating, Instagram or Telegram but wonder if it might be some admin. posing as her relaying information about our cam dates, desires, feelings, etc. and she has them possibly translated and then sends her response which gets translated back to English. I have no idea how that works, but she claims her only IG was hacked yet from a fake account Ieas able to find that I had been blocked and/or restricted from seeing it after we took our conversation to Telegram following a live private show. I’ve also found at least 24 other accounts with her pics, stories and videos/reels.
…Same thing as the guy who first posted about his girl back in 2019: aunt has kidney failure, rent issues, feeding family back home, went back to Colombia for holidays this last December and wants to go back to school, quit doing shows and settle down. She (or whoever’s writing) claims to love me, yet hasn’t met after 8 months of talking, 6 1/2 “in a relationship with me” and recently went to be with her aunt for an appendix surgery, but her one IG showed suitcases and had a #vacation by it. She can’t prove anything (or won’t), claims I should just trust her if I love her, that she quit doing naughty shows with anybody but me (unless we have a bad fight about the accounts or her work and she gets pissed and thinks we’re done…caught her on LiveJasmin doing things one night under a different account). Every time things are good, but I try and catch her by creating a fake account, she knows it’s me somehow - despite how creative I get - then says that she’s hurt and thought I was her forever. A lot of things don’t make sense, but some do…like places that she’s mentioned that are here in AZ (claims to live in Avondale), but are located other places as well. I’ve researched so many cities/countries with apartments, brothels/hostels/hotels/houses/cam girl mansions to find a comparison to her bedroom and bathroom yet have gotten just slightly close to finding a match but struck out. I’ve read and heard about these scams so I want to make sure that I’m not caught in one. I’ve had others tell me they’ve been talking to/seeing her and getting the same story from other sites/apps and such, but with nuances in the details. She (or whatever admin. claims our Telegram char is the only one she has, but privacy settings prevent contact and she tells me her SIM can’t be read by any phone. When I tell her to get a new or fix it she mentions that she’s saving up to buy a new phone, instead. [She] messaged me over the weekend before she left to visit her aunt for the two or three days as usual, talking about having applied for a new babysitting job because the one she does for her cousin doesn’t help much and that’s why she cams, but she wants me to be proud and respect her job to show her off to my friends and family. Then, when she went to visit the family to see the kids, something bad happened and the opportunity was lost. Whenever there’s a fight I’m the o e to blame for being suspicious and ruining things by doubting her and so on and so forth.
Every time she warms up to meeting, something happens (usually a fight) that prolongs that, or she brings up her trust, anxiety, doubts, fears resulting from past relationships and family abuse.
She’ll plan surprises on cam, a certain kind of show or make cool posters and stuff that say “I love you” or “Te amo (my name).”
I can’t see how she could act so well the way she looks at me and the chemistry we have on cam, but I also know how well most models/hosts are trained to satisfy and build a relationship, too so…
All the models her accounts follow and are followed by are Colombian and Romanian and I know for. A Quora post those are typically the most untrustworthy on that business industry (except for the first ever model I met on MFC, Ninjo…now goes by Ninjo_o).…
She never begs for tips or for me to see her, but she doesn’t really have to because she’s always a too 5 HOF on Imlive, even though she claims it was always number 1 or 2 when she did sexy shows and now doesn’t…right. That’s why they’re always private and she can have 5 guests at once? Oh, she claims it’s because someone snuck in when her chat room was idle, disrespected and was demanding of her so that’s why she no longer does free chat. But, from what I learned talking with support, it’s most likely so that she can do fully erotic shows and her going rate is of the(if not the) highest…but she often has a few slow nights a week lately so…who knows?…
Oh, and for the record I hardly see her - be it because of fights, having to save up or just can’t get in/technical glitches - so it’s not very often anymore or for as long. She tells me she understands that I. Red to do my stuff and have my own life and she’ll reach out to me still and let me know if/when she’s ready to be together…anyone have a similar experience with her?

Last edited:
1. Read this: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/in-love-with-a-cam-girl-the-collection-of-threads.36372/

I’ve researched so many cities/countries with apartments, brothels/hostels/hotels/houses/cam girl mansions to find a comparison to her bedroom and bathroom yet have gotten just slightly close to finding a match but struck out.
Even if she was really in love with you (spoiler alert from the linked threads collection: she is not) this, along with making multiple fake accounts and obsessively stalking social media, is not healthy behavior, it's actually scary and shows you should stay as far away from her as possible.

make sure that I’m not caught in one
Well, you are. Stop paying her, spend that money on a therapist, and tell them what you told us in this post. These are not healthy thoughts or actions. Especially the part about obsessively trying to find matches to her bed/bathroom.

So it's pretty much like going to a restaurant to see a waitress and thinking you are dating her? OK, there are lots of lies, but other than talk there is not much effort being put in to deceive you, hopefully because you are not that big of a spender

1. Read this: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/in-love-with-a-cam-girl-the-collection-of-threads.36372/

Even if she was really in love with you (spoiler alert from the linked threads collection: she is not) this, along with making multiple fake accounts and obsessively stalking social media, is not healthy behavior, it's actually scary and shows you should stay as far away from her as possible.
She just finally asked to be honest when I pointed some things out, and said that she works in a studio apartment but lives in a different complex in Avondale…gave me the name of the complex, but not where the studio is located nearby. I’m not sure, though, because I’ve been researching apartments to move out soon and very familiar with the design concepts and floor plans, which don’t match the flooring in a pic she sent me one night that she couldn’t work the site due to Carpal Tunnel. However, she claims that she’s in an non-renovated part of the complex and that’s why. She also told me the reason she didn’t come forward about the studio work is due to the disclosure agreement in her contract…which makes perfect sense, but considering she told me how much she loved me and wants to quit soon and settle down? To hell with cam site studio contract disclosure agreements and the only thing which matters is honesty, which is what had been expected from the beginning. So…hopefully, this new information is true and not just researched. I confronted her on that, as well as many others.

She just finally asked to be honest when I pointed some things out, and said that she works in a studio apartment but lives in a different complex in Avondale…gave me the name of the complex, but not where the studio is located nearby. I’m not sure, though, because I’ve been researching apartments to move out soon and very familiar with the design concepts and floor plans, which don’t match the flooring in a pic she sent me one night that she couldn’t work the site due to Carpal Tunnel. However, she claims that she’s in an non-renovated part of the complex and that’s why. She also told me the reason she didn’t come forward about the studio work is due to the disclosure agreement in her contract…which makes perfect sense, but considering she told me how much she loved me and wants to quit soon and settle down? To hell with cam site studio contract disclosure agreements and the only thing which matters is honesty, which is what had been expected from the beginning. So…hopefully, this new information is true and not just researched. I confronted her on that, as well as many others.
Just. Stop. Stalking. Her.

ask her to send you money. if she loves you she will do it.
good models are good liars, in general they will tell you what you need to hear
if you dont know them in person is hard to tell, on cams they can be whomever they want to be
a good way to bond with someone is sharing personal stuff, doesnt have necessarily have to be sad, but also doesnt have to be true
if you/she are into BDSM you can ask her if she would agree to a TPE (total power exchange), i mean love is blind and so is total submission :smuggrin:

Reactions: Horatio317
I find the fact that you are spending time comparing apartment floor plans with photos incredibly creepy, can only imagine how that would make her feel.
Please stop and find some other healthier outlet for your time and energy.

Man don't you see how creepy is having to do research because some information a model gave you is not correct?

If you think a model is not being honest, you may ask her if it's being honest or not, but stop there. Go find any other thing to do.

Love don't get real because it's said a lot, Love gets real when interacting and connecting.

My thing is that I’ve been fucked over (not in this particular way) by people I’ve been willing to give the benefit of the doubt to and take them at their words…no more. I’m merely protecting myself with all the personal monitoring, comparing and investigating. I’ve told her the same thing, and she understands why, especially with that industry being known very well for these kinds of scams. It’s nothing personal towards her, but would be the same for any cam girl who said they had taken a love interest in me.
Had this not begun on the FB dating site where I was pursuing a real intimate relationship, that would be a different story. It’s not like I decided to go on cam one day and pick a host to fall in love with. I even said goodbye to my favorites and then deleted my MFC account for her after we’d chatted for several days/weeks. No, she came looking for me, liked me first and started the conversation. She told me she wasn’t on much though, so we moved to IG.
After a few conversations was the point in which she brought up the cam thing. I told her exactly how I felt about it, but had also been a member of MFC for a while, too, so I couldn’t fault her choice of work or point fingers. I decide to overlook it and give hee a chance…get to know the woman behind the cam model front. I did, and it’s been great! Our first session, I convinced her to just talk when she began getting naked and wanted to put on a full show, after which she immediately covered up before starting anything and we connected from there. I can always tell from the eyes and there was no deception in them. However, yes, there have been many red flags between them and now. Yet, she never asks for money - perhaps 50 credits or something if she’s not getting much traffic during a particular night (sometimes 3 visits, mostly bonus or hardly any credits from them) or just needs a little to get by - while I had, at times felt bad for her and obliged with far more than the minimum amount when she was offline (when I could and very rarely). She tells me that even if I can’t see her much (if at all) we’ll still chat on Telegram until my shit’s taken care of and I can see her and vice versa (on cam or finally, in person).
The thing which does bother me is those IG’s she claims she doesn’t use. Many of them have been active for a few years but when I asked her about them she told me she had the one that was hacked, then a dummy account to follow the others she’d found, that others were imposters or she didn’t know about them and then finally she’s asked around and found out they were some admin (not run by the site, as I checked with Imlive support…among other inquiries), that she’s in a model group chat on Telegram and the admins. take pics and videos from there to post on those accounts (which I thought was odd since it’s supposed to be encrypted and private on Telegram?) and post however with whatever caption they decide, then finally that she bought into those accounts to get commission from whatever clients they being in. She claims that any other Telegrams or DM’s are them gathering clientele to see her shows, and when I asked how I know I’m not talking to an admin. or lured them same way, she tells me it started that way, but then she had gotten know me and feel genuine love toward me after all these months…that others were just pretend relationships by the admin. to keep clients coming back, and she asked them not to fake relationships anymore. She also says that I’m the only one she talks to and has just the one Telegram (odd if she has another group chat with other models…unless it’s the same one…not quite sure how that works, if true), she no longer does naughty shows and that I’m the only one she plans surprises for and makes special posters and things to commemorate our relationship, especially on our virtual monthly anniversaries.
I had created a fake account a few times to catch her, but she told me she knew it was me because her computer had pinged and she saw that account username trying to get in several times so she got ready and gave me what she thought I wanted (which apparently, was her completely naked, fingering and giving vibes to her pussy and moaning like there was no tomorrow…not what I had in mind that night). I’m a Christian and this was right after we had done a short Bible study on Telegram, which she enjoyed but felt I was coming on a bit strong with my faith and putting her down for her choice of and reasons for doing cam shows. That wasn’t my intention, but we had been discussing/studying love relationships and what it means to be one, what God says about that and what kinds of expectations there were in ours. I was just honest about my intentions, values, moral standards and everything else regarding loving someone. We didn’t even do anything sexual on cam for a couple of months because I felt wrong about it, didn’t believe in it (especially c2c) and wanted more than simply that, and she told me she did as well. Then, we (supposedly) fell in love, I said to hell with it and we’ve done it every so often. It’s been special to me (and seemingly to her) because I’ve never had a relationship or been given a chance to and/or never done anything like that physically with anyone, let alone on cam with somebody that I truly care about…before her. We’ve had regular fights about certain things and my doubts and suspicions with other stuff I’ve seen on IG, people who’ve reached out to me about her and sharing similar stories, or weird occurrences on cam (like private messages when I thought it was 1-on-1, found out she can let in 3-5 guests at a time…which she tells me she never does).
I got so hurt and pissed off regarding a DM I received from someone that had also claimed to be chatting with her and showed me screenshots (…once again, was told it was an admin. and not her, along with a video to convince the other guy she was real and to not “believe the lies” with a little pouty face at the end). That night, I threatened to get all my credit refunded and have charges filed against her for fraudulent/scam activity and to have her investigate professionally. She essentially broke up with me, I gave it a little bit went to reconcile, saw she had logged off iml and was in LJ instead…figured it was slow or she had tech. issues, which is the only time she ever switches over. I go in, start a private, and there she is…already naked and fingering herself. She knows the username, but even if she knew it was me, there’s no way she could have gotten naked and in position within the 3 seconds it took me to enter after getting credits. I was livid and said, “Well, look at the lying bitch!” Of course, she booted me immediately. We made up the daub after, she told me she said it was because she’s broken up with me and had no intention of coming back this time…odd because the first real fight we’d had where I’d threatened to leave, she waited a night and then deleted the whole Telegram conversation. Then, I reached out to her to talk about things and she did after a day or so and…with every fight we’ve had about strange activity or whatever since that’s never happened, again. Surprisingly, not even the night she decided to break up.
So…it comes down to this. If this is a romance scam, then I have no 100% proof, either way. However, she has been warned and the site has been notified of what’ll happen if there is any proven suspicion. I’m the nicest guy you could ever meet, but when you’ve been screwed as many times as I have for no legitimate reason, other than greed, lack or care/indifference or just plain bad intentions, there’s a line to be drawn. So she and her model friends have been put on notice. If this has all been a game, scam, ruse, scheme, plot, etc. it will not end well. Poke and prod the sleeping beast enough and he’ll eventually wake up…not telling what he’s capable of since I’ve never let him out before. But she knows and every other potential scam model artist out there will be made aware that I’m not around. I will being the wrath of God, the fires of hell and make the plagues of Egypt seem like child’s play when I’m done, if I find out, for sure, that I’ve been a pawn in some cam chess game. She and any other suspected models will be investigated, arrested…possibly deported, first, regarding whoever’s actually living here. So…whether it’s a U.S. or Colombian jail cell, I hope they enjoy life behind bars…won’t get any money there, and have length of time to think about how may people they’ve duped, when somebody was willing to overlook their admitted flaws and choice of profession. I will be the last person scammed financially, mentally, spiritually, relationally…but most of all, emotionally. I will be the last victim on the hit list, and you can be damn sure of that! I understand this is a business conducted on cam to make money with each client added (she claims I’m not one, rather a lot more to her), but you do NOT go somewhere feigning the desire to have a relationship and settle down with someone genuinely looking for one and fuck with their heart after what they’ve gone through and let you in on past experiences while fabricating your own or taking it out on them to get revenge for yours…completely let down their guard and blown up the walls when they had just built up (unintentionally) again, from the prior hurt…much different way, but still. If foul play is involved, there will be a reckoning! I guaran-damn-tee it!

Should I create a PDF with your comment-history and read it on the eBook. Will take some days, will be back then.

See ya.

• Funny!
Reactions: NotYou
She and any other suspected models will be investigated, arrested…possibly deported, first, regarding whoever’s actually living here. So…whether it’s a U.S. or Colombian jail cell, I hope they enjoy life behind bars…

wtf ?? I have enough with that.

I didn't even read all of this, but I will later. I'm late getting on cam. But ImLive is strict, and the hosts (That's what they call them instead of "models") aren't allowed to exchange personal info through the platform. So giving a customer all that info (whether it was real or fake) is a really stupid thing to do. You can get suspended/banned just for having the term "school girl" in your profile (if you don't put "18+" next to it).

But just from the bits and pieces I've read of this thread...dude, just STOP. It's creepy. These sites are for you to log on to enjoy yourself...zip up your pants...and then go on somewhere and watch Hulu or something. Not to date/hook up/fall in love with a cam model (No matter what those stupid, misleading ads tell ya). As the kids say today..."you are doing too much."

I didn't even read all of this, but I will later. I'm late getting on cam. But ImLive is strict, and the hosts (That's what they call them instead of "models") aren't allowed to exchange personal info through the platform. So giving a customer all that info (whether it was real or fake) is a really stupid thing to do. You can get suspended/banned just for having the term "school girl" in your profile (if you don't put "18+" next to it).

But just from the bits and pieces I've read of this thread...dude, just STOP. It's creepy. These sites are for you to log on to enjoy yourself...zip up your pants...and then go on somewhere and watch Hulu or something. Not to date/hook up/fall in love with a cam model (No matter what those stupid, misleading ads tell ya). As the kids say today..."you are doing too much."
Well, then she shouldn’t go looking on dating sites for people wanting real life relationships. It’s despicable and I don’t play that shit! Apparently, others have also found her on FB, Tinder and who knows what else? These players need to save the camming for the cam site, let people come there and quit luring helpless romantics from other genuine sites/apps.

My thing is that I’ve been fucked over (not in this particular way) by people I’ve been willing to give the benefit of the doubt to and take them at their words…no more. I’m merely protecting myself with all the personal monitoring, comparing and investigating. I’ve told her the same thing, and she understands why, especially with that industry being known very well for these kinds of scams. It’s nothing personal towards her, but would be the same for any cam girl who said they had taken a love interest in me.
Had this not begun on the FB dating site where I was pursuing a real intimate relationship, that would be a different story. It’s not like I decided to go on cam one day and pick a host to fall in love with. I even said goodbye to my favorites and then deleted my MFC account for her after we’d chatted for several days/weeks. No, she came looking for me, liked me first and started the conversation. She told me she wasn’t on much though, so we moved to IG.
After a few conversations was the point in which she brought up the cam thing. I told her exactly how I felt about it, but had also been a member of MFC for a while, too, so I couldn’t fault her choice of work or point fingers. I decide to overlook it and give hee a chance…get to know the woman behind the cam model front. I did, and it’s been great! Our first session, I convinced her to just talk when she began getting naked and wanted to put on a full show, after which she immediately covered up before starting anything and we connected from there. I can always tell from the eyes and there was no deception in them. However, yes, there have been many red flags between them and now. Yet, she never asks for money - perhaps 50 credits or something if she’s not getting much traffic during a particular night (sometimes 3 visits, mostly bonus or hardly any credits from them) or just needs a little to get by - while I had, at times felt bad for her and obliged with far more than the minimum amount when she was offline (when I could and very rarely). She tells me that even if I can’t see her much (if at all) we’ll still chat on Telegram until my shit’s taken care of and I can see her and vice versa (on cam or finally, in person).
The thing which does bother me is those IG’s she claims she doesn’t use. Many of them have been active for a few years but when I asked her about them she told me she had the one that was hacked, then a dummy account to follow the others she’d found, that others were imposters or she didn’t know about them and then finally she’s asked around and found out they were some admin (not run by the site, as I checked with Imlive support…among other inquiries), that she’s in a model group chat on Telegram and the admins. take pics and videos from there to post on those accounts (which I thought was odd since it’s supposed to be encrypted and private on Telegram?) and post however with whatever caption they decide, then finally that she bought into those accounts to get commission from whatever clients they being in. She claims that any other Telegrams or DM’s are them gathering clientele to see her shows, and when I asked how I know I’m not talking to an admin. or lured them same way, she tells me it started that way, but then she had gotten know me and feel genuine love toward me after all these months…that others were just pretend relationships by the admin. to keep clients coming back, and she asked them not to fake relationships anymore. She also says that I’m the only one she talks to and has just the one Telegram (odd if she has another group chat with other models…unless it’s the same one…not quite sure how that works, if true), she no longer does naughty shows and that I’m the only one she plans surprises for and makes special posters and things to commemorate our relationship, especially on our virtual monthly anniversaries.
I had created a fake account a few times to catch her, but she told me she knew it was me because her computer had pinged and she saw that account username trying to get in several times so she got ready and gave me what she thought I wanted (which apparently, was her completely naked, fingering and giving vibes to her pussy and moaning like there was no tomorrow…not what I had in mind that night). I’m a Christian and this was right after we had done a short Bible study on Telegram, which she enjoyed but felt I was coming on a bit strong with my faith and putting her down for her choice of and reasons for doing cam shows. That wasn’t my intention, but we had been discussing/studying love relationships and what it means to be one, what God says about that and what kinds of expectations there were in ours. I was just honest about my intentions, values, moral standards and everything else regarding loving someone. We didn’t even do anything sexual on cam for a couple of months because I felt wrong about it, didn’t believe in it (especially c2c) and wanted more than simply that, and she told me she did as well. Then, we (supposedly) fell in love, I said to hell with it and we’ve done it every so often. It’s been special to me (and seemingly to her) because I’ve never had a relationship or been given a chance to and/or never done anything like that physically with anyone, let alone on cam with somebody that I truly care about…before her. We’ve had regular fights about certain things and my doubts and suspicions with other stuff I’ve seen on IG, people who’ve reached out to me about her and sharing similar stories, or weird occurrences on cam (like private messages when I thought it was 1-on-1, found out she can let in 3-5 guests at a time…which she tells me she never does).
I got so hurt and pissed off regarding a DM I received from someone that had also claimed to be chatting with her and showed me screenshots (…once again, was told it was an admin. and not her, along with a video to convince the other guy she was real and to not “believe the lies” with a little pouty face at the end). That night, I threatened to get all my credit refunded and have charges filed against her for fraudulent/scam activity and to have her investigate professionally. She essentially broke up with me, I gave it a little bit went to reconcile, saw she had logged off iml and was in LJ instead…figured it was slow or she had tech. issues, which is the only time she ever switches over. I go in, start a private, and there she is…already naked and fingering herself. She knows the username, but even if she knew it was me, there’s no way she could have gotten naked and in position within the 3 seconds it took me to enter after getting credits. I was livid and said, “Well, look at the lying bitch!” Of course, she booted me immediately. We made up the daub after, she told me she said it was because she’s broken up with me and had no intention of coming back this time…odd because the first real fight we’d had where I’d threatened to leave, she waited a night and then deleted the whole Telegram conversation. Then, I reached out to her to talk about things and she did after a day or so and…with every fight we’ve had about strange activity or whatever since that’s never happened, again. Surprisingly, not even the night she decided to break up.
So…it comes down to this. If this is a romance scam, then I have no 100% proof, either way. However, she has been warned and the site has been notified of what’ll happen if there is any proven suspicion. I’m the nicest guy you could ever meet, but when you’ve been screwed as many times as I have for no legitimate reason, other than greed, lack or care/indifference or just plain bad intentions, there’s a line to be drawn. So she and her model friends have been put on notice. If this has all been a game, scam, ruse, scheme, plot, etc. it will not end well. Poke and prod the sleeping beast enough and he’ll eventually wake up…not telling what he’s capable of since I’ve never let him out before. But she knows and every other potential scam model artist out there will be made aware that I’m not around. I will being the wrath of God, the fires of hell and make the plagues of Egypt seem like child’s play when I’m done, if I find out, for sure, that I’ve been a pawn in some cam chess game. She and any other suspected models will be investigated, arrested…possibly deported, first, regarding whoever’s actually living here. So…whether it’s a U.S. or Colombian jail cell, I hope they enjoy life behind bars…won’t get any money there, and have length of time to think about how may people they’ve duped, when somebody was willing to overlook their admitted flaws and choice of profession. I will be the last person scammed financially, mentally, spiritually, relationally…but most of all, emotionally. I will be the last victim on the hit list, and you can be damn sure of that! I understand this is a business conducted on cam to make money with each client added (she claims I’m not one, rather a lot more to her), but you do NOT go somewhere feigning the desire to have a relationship and settle down with someone genuinely looking for one and fuck with their heart after what they’ve gone through and let you in on past experiences while fabricating your own or taking it out on them to get revenge for yours…completely let down their guard and blown up the walls when they had just built up (unintentionally) again, from the prior hurt…much different way, but still. If foul play is involved, there will be a reckoning! I guaran-damn-tee it!
God, men are scary when they're angry

Just. Stop. Stalking. Her.
Yeah, well…wouldn’t need to if people would learn to have some fucking integrity and be honest with me from the start, instead of coming several months later with, “Can I be honest?” or “Here’s the thing…” Um…duh! I repeatedly and politely asked for that from day one and you just now decide to share that information? You want me to trust you and not find you a lying, conniving, deceiving, money-hungry and otherwise greedy attention whore cam bitch? Then, fess up. I don’t play games and done being trampled for having a kind, pure heart and one of those faces. I’m done! Had it! From now on, shit hits the fan!
I see all these models on forums saying these girls give the rest a bad name. No, actually you all do. Number one, what you do is immoral to begin with…one reason I never joined sites for a long time until so was desperate for company one Valentine’s Day evening (go ahead and laugh. IDGAF.) You destroy marriages and other relationships, make hormones rise and that part of the brain which makes people think it’s real, plus all the side hustle BS! I have zero respect for this. Had it not been for genuinely looking for love and looking past her work and showing a little mercy and grace, I never would have visited the chat room or continued this, and still probably deleted my other account with MFC, considering I wanted to get away from those sites, anyway. But I took a chance…and possibly got burned. We’ll see. She tells me a day will come when she asks to meet and be ready to fully give the love she has. I told her we’ll see what her intentions are. For now, I rarely see her and spend much less when I do. She knows I can’t fully trust her without some physical interaction - even staring at her from a few feet away with love in my eyes and (hopefully) hers. But I’m focusing on my shit while also making sure that she’s being straightforward however necessary. I call it vigilance, but you can label it whatever you want.

• Wat?!
Reactions: jillianna
I don’t mean to generalize models/hosts. I know some are legit and nice people who never said or did anything to break any couples up or led somebody down a wrong path…maybe just had simple conversation and listened well and became a good friend. I’ve just had it with having to deal with stuff like this. I don’t know how many people I’ve blocked and reported on sites and apps because of scamming red flags. I’ve learned to stay 5 steps ahead and play the game better. This was different and I’m not quite ready to end this without knowing for sure that I’m not the 1-2% that have something real and she really does have all these issues, life struggles, etc. I know since she’s been “at her aunt’s” one if the IG accounts has been active non-stop, which is weird because they never are when she’s gone…still no posts, which is typical until she returns and there’ll probably be one in the morning and a few more when she gets home and messages me before going on cam. I need to quit, but my heart isn’t ready to give up in case she is one of the decent ones. She has been honest, even when it’s been much later. She answered my last few questions without going offline or something and coming back like she had to look up an answer. I don’t know. Maybe, she has an admin./translator relaying messages and my ideas for dates and requests for videos, but other times she sends kids on her own. Few end up on those IG accounts, but the rest are for me…or maybe a few guys (and girls?) Who knows?

I had created a fake account a few times to catch her, but she told me she knew it was me because her computer had pinged and she saw that account username trying to get in several times so she got ready and gave me what she thought I wanted (which apparently, was her completely naked, fingering and giving vibes to her pussy and moaning like there was no tomorrow…not what I had in mind that night).
i agree, reverse cowgirl dildo ride squirt would have been so much better
but moaning like there was no tomorrow always gets to me too- i think im starting to fall in love

I will being the wrath of God, the fires of hell and make the plagues of Egypt seem like child’s play when I’m done, if I find out, for sure, that I’ve been a pawn in some cam chess game. She and any other suspected models will be investigated, arrested…possibly deported, first, regarding whoever’s actually living here. So…whether it’s a U.S. or Colombian jail cell, I hope they enjoy life behind bars…
Are you serious? I hope she takes the wrath of god and use it as a dildo in her shows.
Please let god focus on dying/starving children first.
I see all these models on forums saying these girls give the rest a bad name. No, actually you all do. Number one, what you do is immoral to begin with…one reason I never joined sites for a long time until so was desperate for company one Valentine’s Day evening (go ahead and laugh. IDGAF.) You destroy marriages and other relationships, make hormones rise and that part of the brain which makes people think it’s real, plus all the side hustle BS!
You really cant blame someone else for doing something if you were not forced into doing it. Nobody forced you to join or watch camsites.
Ask your priest for advice, maybe tell a few prayers and get over it.
Maybe you are not looking for your better half in the right place. Hint: find someone to hump at the bible club

OK.. Too long.. but I did read!!!!
I’m a Christian and this was right after we had done a short Bible study on Telegram, which she enjoyed but felt I was coming on a bit strong with my faith and putting her down for her choice of and reasons for doing cam shows.
Oh. geez! 🤦‍♂️
if I find out, for sure, that I’ve been a pawn in some cam chess game. She and any other suspected models will be investigated, arrested…possibly deported, first, regarding whoever’s actually living here. So…whether it’s a U.S. or Colombian jail cell, I hope they enjoy life behind bars…
Mate.... do you have two pricks? Because no guy can be that brain-addled from playing with just one! Jail? For what? A love con? It's not actually illegal is it? (It's a shitty thing to do to you if that's what has happened, but what laws have been broken?)

I am sorry you feel used and abused, and maybe you have been misled which is terrible but really. . . get off cam sites, forget this girl (and for your God's sake let her forget you also) and move on with your life. Go to some real-life Christian fellowship if that's what floats your boat, but really.... Stay away from hardworking sex-workers (virtual or real life) and let them do their job with out your seemingly possibly unhinged presence.

OK - seems nobody is getting through to you to re-read all this and see the trail of bright red flags.
So.......
Tell her that you want to call her and speak to her on the phone. Any phone. A friend's. A neighbour's. A relative's. A payphone in the street. One at the North end of the Carpal Tunnel she told you about. Just give you a number to call and talk like people who are interested in each other do.
Then wait for the myriad complicated reasons why that's just not possible, but she still wants you and is looking forward to your next paid interaction online.

Reactions: tokensarentforkids
Then wait for the myriad complicated reasons why that's just not possible, but she still wants you and is looking forward to your next paid interaction online.

That's the thing.

But I don't think he's going to understand that. He speaks like an incel. Incel's don't understand and don't want to.

What part of “she came to me” does nobody understand? I didn’t go looking for my better half on there. I went to see her, her to get to know her more after prior conversations which had good vibes and solid connection (her original words, not mine), which led to Telegram after the initial visit. I knew she could be dirty and was very skeptical from the beginning, but it didn’t have the same feel as the documentaries, research and anecdotes that others have posted, made into videos snd that I’ve read and heard from friends, family and friends and family of friends and family. Considering all the time, emotion and money invested, I’m sure there could be illegal activity for which charges could be filed. I don’t want to go that route because I do love her regardless and that can’t be changed but I also will not stand for false pretenses. I can usually tell when people are lying and pretty sure I caught her in some, but she’s have to be a damn perfect actress in Hollywood to be trained well enough to pull off the feelings and full-on chemistry that we’ve had on/off cam. Maybe, I have been talking with and admin. or translator who first live in AZ while she, herself, resides in Colombia. If that’s the case, then I guess I fell in love with 2 different people and maybe one can actually meet to find out what’s there, for sure. It’s weird, but hey! Stranger things have happened to begin a real love partnership.

What part of “she came to me” does nobody understand? I didn’t go looking for my better half on there.
It's common for love cons to throw the bait in the water on a dating site, and then once the hook is set, suggest moving to other platforms where financial input is required to maintain the contact.
I went to see her
Are you saying you have met face-to-face?
Considering all the time, emotion and money invested [............] I do love her regardless and that can’t be changed [..........] If that’s the case, then I guess I fell in love with 2 different people
Then you stand to lose a great deal more of those things, unless you can take a step back and see the picture everything you've written here depicts. You even wrote that you're not sure who you fell in love with.

Reactions: Sunshineseeker
lying, conniving, deceiving, money-hungry and otherwise greedy attention whore cam bitch
I see all these models on forums saying these girls give the rest a bad name. No, actually you all do. Number one, what you do is immoral to begin with…one reason I never joined sites for a long time until so was desperate for company one Valentine’s Day evening (go ahead and laugh. IDGAF.) You destroy marriages and other relationships, make hormones rise and that part of the brain which makes people think it’s real, plus all the side hustle BS! I have zero respect for this.
She and any other suspected models will be investigated, arrested…possibly deported, first, regarding whoever’s actually living here. So…whether it’s a U.S. or Colombian jail cell, I hope they enjoy life behind bars…
But
I’m the nicest guy you could ever meet
And a christian.

It's all these "cam whore bitches" fault he can't distinguish fantasy from reality, they forced him to make accounts on 3 different cam sites. One of which the model this thread is about isn't even on.

You want me to trust you and not find you a lying, conniving, deceiving, money-hungry and otherwise greedy attention whore cam bitch?
Charming words from a "Christian" man. 🤦‍♂️ :rolleyes:
I see all these models on forums saying these girls give the rest a bad name. No, actually you all do. Number one, what you do is immoral to begin with…one reason I never joined sites for a long time until so was desperate for company one Valentine’s Day evening (go ahead and laugh. IDGAF.) You destroy marriages and other relationships, make hormones rise and that part of the brain which makes people think it’s real, plus all the side hustle BS! I have zero respect for this.
Mate, I missed this, because I (unlike you) had moved on. You have been played, that sucks. Move on.

But the reality is that by your angry outbursts here you have shown yourself to be a charmless horrible person, possibly with serious personality problems. You really have some issues. Please, for your own mental health and that of those around you, get them seen to.

I just thank my good fortune that no-one I know has to put up with your horrible personality in real life.

Yeah, well…wouldn’t need to if people would learn to have some fucking integrity and be honest with me from the start, instead of coming several months later with, “Can I be honest?” or “Here’s the thing…” Um…duh! I repeatedly and politely asked for that from day one and you just now decide to share that information? You want me to trust you and not find you a lying, conniving, deceiving, money-hungry and otherwise greedy attention whore cam bitch? Then, fess up. I don’t play games and done being trampled for having a kind, pure heart and one of those faces. I’m done! Had it! From now on, shit hits the fan!
I see all these models on forums saying these girls give the rest a bad name. No, actually you all do. Number one, what you do is immoral to begin with…one reason I never joined sites for a long time until so was desperate for company one Valentine’s Day evening (go ahead and laugh. IDGAF.) You destroy marriages and other relationships, make hormones rise and that part of the brain which makes people think it’s real, plus all the side hustle BS! I have zero respect for this. Had it not been for genuinely looking for love and looking past her work and showing a little mercy and grace, I never would have visited the chat room or continued this, and still probably deleted my other account with MFC, considering I wanted to get away from those sites, anyway. But I took a chance…and possibly got burned. We’ll see. She tells me a day will come when she asks to meet and be ready to fully give the love she has. I told her we’ll see what her intentions are. For now, I rarely see her and spend much less when I do. She knows I can’t fully trust her without some physical interaction - even staring at her from a few feet away with love in my eyes and (hopefully) hers. But I’m focusing on my shit while also making sure that she’s being straightforward however necessary. I call it vigilance, but you can label it whatever you want.

holy incel batman...

Status
Not open for further replies.