AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Curious

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottishScarlett

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 24, 2016
Edinburgh
Hey everyone,
I have been receiving e-mails from an employee from Camstreet. I used to cam for them a long time ago and basically I am being offered a chance to work on some new "high profile websites"
I was just wondering if anyone else has had an email like this recently and tbh, is it legit?
Thanks

Yeah thanks, I've done a little investigating myself and my instinct is screaming at me that there is something dodgy about it all so I'll leave it. Thanks again :)

I am being offered a chance to work on some new "high profile websites"

That's code for "we're just starting out with some shitty affiliate link and only have two 83 year grandma's camming so far and desperately need someone with good boobs to bring all her followers to our site so we can make money cause we are almost bankrupt and this sucks please help we're freaking out so bad we'll let you keep 28% of what members spend!"

Was that a run on sentence? That felt like a run on sentence.
faef0ee3.gif

• Funny!
Reactions: JickyJuly
Status
Not open for further replies.