AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Email me when someone I follow comes online

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 29, 2019
UK
chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@mark____jones
Recently I have either never received an email notification that someone I follow is online or, more frequently, I receive an email but hours after they started to broadcast - in a few instances not until the following day.

Is anyone else experiencing a similar issue?

Some broadcasters choose not to "appear on network sites". Chaturfier respects this choice, but still provides a minimal and diminished profile of these broadcasters, so that its users can add alerts and be notified. However, when these broadcasters are not very popular it is difficult to track them successfully and it is possible you will not receive a notification when they go live
So I guess it doesn't work 100% of the time if they disabled appear on network sites

Reactions: mark_jones
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.