AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Custom video price

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 25, 2017
Hi,

i'm new to camming, just started a few days ago.
A user who tipped me quite well in the last 2 days asked for a custom video for him.
Nothing fancy, just masturbation until i orgasm, and offered 1000 tokens on Chaturbate.
Is this in the "normal" price range or should i ask for more?

Greeting,
Jessy

So $50 in your pocket for about a 10 min custom? Skype show yes, not for a custom, imho. Some models charge per minute. I normally do $10/ min for vanilla and $15/min for fetish requests.

In tokens.. that would be 200tks/min

I would charge 2000 tokens. Remember this is custom video, he is getting multiple usages out of it for his private collection.

I charge 10$ per minute for customs. And that is the base rate for plain old vanilla.

Fetish or boy girl or whatever increases the price.

Hi,

i'm new to camming, just started a few days ago.
A user who tipped me quite well in the last 2 days asked for a custom video for him.
Nothing fancy, just masturbation until i orgasm, and offered 1000 tokens on Chaturbate.
Is this in the "normal" price range or should i ask for more?

Greeting,
Jessy

1,000 tokens is what I'd been charging for a 10-minute custom video. But if you want more than that amount, then just ask for more.

My Base pricing starts at $10/min for solo and $20/min for boy/girl. That's for vanilla and NOT exclusive to just them. If they want exclusivity where I don't resell it I charge an additional flat fee, if they want name moaning I do it as well. Anything that will make it less re-sellable gets an add on amount.

It's important to figure out how much your time is worth before you price it out. You aren't just charging for the finished product. You're charging for your time and effort that goes into making it. If you aren't going to be making at least what you make while camming or filming a mass production video, then it isn't worth it to even do because you're taking a loss instead of a profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.