AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Custom video scam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2021
I asked her for a custom video
And I paid her 1600tkns
But she didn't deliver the custom video to me
I told her, "I haven't received the custom video yet, would you please check email?"
But she blocked me without replying

I contacted support
I had saved screenshots of PM so I also submitted them
But she said
"We sent a video to this user, but he began to claim that the video was not sent"

She didn't refund me
What should i do?

I asked her for a custom video
And I paid her 1600tkns
But she didn't deliver the custom video to me
I told her, "I haven't received the custom video yet, would you please check email?"
But she blocked me without replying

I contacted support
I had saved screenshots of PM so I also submitted them
But she said
"We sent a video to this user, but he began to claim that the video was not sent"

She didn't refund me
What should i do?
Support has confirmed that this has been resolved.

Upvote 0
Hi.
For future reference: https://wetransfer.com/

This site has a free transfer option. You can send files (or folders) up to 2GB in size. The site does not require an account to use to free transfer option. The site works like other "drop-box" sites, as in it sends an email and a download link to the recipient. Works great and the e-mail you receive is proof the file is available to you!

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
Hi All,

I had similar scenario. This is what CB Support said in response to my ticket.

blah blah .......
We would like to remind you that tipping on Chaturbate is entirely voluntary and is done at your own risk. You should refrain from engaging in token transactions that involve your tokens being given in exchange for an independent broadcaster providing or doing anything, such as performing a specific service, as we are not in a position to enforce an independent broadcaster’s faithful performance of such transactions. Tipping is intended — per our terms of service — to be a voluntary gratuity that you can send to an independent broadcaster.
Please let us know if we can help you further.

Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

In the end I worked it out with the model.

Upvote 0
Hi.
For future reference: https://wetransfer.com/

This site has a free transfer option. You can send files (or folders) up to 2GB in size. The site does not require an account to use to free transfer option. The site works like other "drop-box" sites, as in it sends an email and a download link to the recipient. Works great and the e-mail you receive is proof the file is available to you!

Cheers,
Cexmental
I always use wetransfer.com
I suggested wetransfer.com to her,
But she refused wetransfer.com

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.