AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Custom video scam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2021
I asked her for a custom video
And I paid her 1600tkns
But she didn't deliver the custom video to me
I told her, "I haven't received the custom video yet, would you please check email?"
But she blocked me without replying

I contacted support
I had saved screenshots of PM so I also submitted them
But she said
"We sent a video to this user, but he began to claim that the video was not sent"

She didn't refund me
What should i do?

I asked her for a custom video
And I paid her 1600tkns
But she didn't deliver the custom video to me
I told her, "I haven't received the custom video yet, would you please check email?"
But she blocked me without replying

I contacted support
I had saved screenshots of PM so I also submitted them
But she said
"We sent a video to this user, but he began to claim that the video was not sent"

She didn't refund me
What should i do?

I'm not sure if you guys discussed an approximate time frame on the delivery of the custom video, but that's one of those things members really should not be expecting "fast"...unless the model specifically has an option for an "express custom vid order" for an additional cost. I always tell people to give it about a week, even though I always have it delivered sooner than that. I'd be very annoyed if a customer started messaging me a couple days later asking for a custom video.

If your side of the story is true, then yeah, that's messed up and she shouldn't have blocked you and kept the tokens. I'm not sure if CB gives refunds on tokens. But if they did, I'm sure she'd have to contact CB to tell them to refund you. I don't think there's such a thing as a model directly refunding you herself (and instantly).

I don't know how well you know this model, or if you just came into her room...thought she was hot...and right away you're tipping her 1,600 tokens for a custom video. In the future, maybe save the bigger spending like that for models you know a little better.

Reactions: GoddessV
Upvote 0
I'm not sure if you guys discussed an approximate time frame on the delivery of the custom video, but that's one of those things members really should not be expecting "fast"...unless the model specifically has an option for an "express custom vid order" for an additional cost. I always tell people to give it about a week, even though I always have it delivered sooner than that. I'd be very annoyed if a customer started messaging me a couple days later asking for a custom video.

If your side of the story is true, then yeah, that's messed up and she shouldn't have blocked you and kept the tokens. I'm not sure if CB gives refunds on tokens. But if they did, I'm sure she'd have to contact CB to tell them to refund you. I don't think there's such a thing as a model directly refunding you herself (and instantly).

I don't know how well you know this model, or if you just came into her room...thought she was hot...and right away you're tipping her 1,600 tokens for a custom video. In the future, maybe save the bigger spending like that for models you know a little better.
This is part of PM
She said "I have already created a custom video"
So i paid
I don't have her email in my junk email folder either

Sorry My english is weird

Attachments

• 111.png
    111.png
    34.5 KB · Views: 45
  • 112.png
    112.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 45
  • 113.png
    113.png
    46.7 KB · Views: 45
  • 114.png
    114.png
    62.3 KB · Views: 46
Upvote 0
Surely chaturbate can check your video collection?

It's only recorded videos that go to the "my collection" or videos a user has purchased from the model's gallery. There are two tabs in the "my collection" section for these: Recorded Videos + Purchased Photos/Videos.
I would assume this custom video was going to be uploaded to somewhere such as We Transfer or Dropbox or wherever else.

To the OP, I would suggest telling CB to get screenshot PROOF with DATE and TIME that she sent you the so-called video (there will be some kind of proof somewhere, be it via email or where she uploaded the file).
It's important she includes the DATE too so that she can't just send one after the fact you contacted CB.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
It's only recorded videos that go to the "my collection" or videos a user has purchased from the model's gallery. There are two tabs in the "my collection" section for these: Recorded Videos + Purchased Photos/Videos.
I would assume this custom video was going to be uploaded to somewhere such as We Transfer or Dropbox or wherever else.

To the OP, I would suggest telling CB to get screenshot PROOF with DATE and TIME that she sent you the so-called video (there will be some kind of proof somewhere, be it via email or where she uploaded the file).
It's important she includes the DATE too so that she can't just send one after the fact you contacted CB.
There are no videos in my collection
She said she would send me a video by email
And I saved screenshots of all PMs and contacted support
But it was not refunded

Upvote 0
There are no videos in my collection
She said she would send me a video by email
And I saved screenshots of all PMs and contacted support
But it was not refunded

Yes, I understand this. You need to ask them to get the evidence from her to prove you have received the video, or at least that she has sent it - did she even send to the correct email/person?
Ask support to make her give them some evidence since you have.

Upvote 0
This is part of PM
She said "I have already created a custom video"
So i paid
I don't have her email in my junk email folder either

Sorry My english is weird

I'm confused by the screenshots I saw. It looks like you tipped her, and then expected the video right now...and she's saying that she does have the video right now. Huh? Are you sure you're talking about a CUSTOM video...and not a premade video? Because a custom video is something you have to discuss with the model (You tell her exactly what you want)...then she works on it...and you receive it days later. Not the same day.

Maybe I'm just reading this wrong.

Upvote 0
I'm confused by the screenshots I saw. It looks like you tipped her, and then expected the video right now...and she's saying that she does have the video right now. Huh? Are you sure you're talking about a CUSTOM video...and not a premade video? Because a custom video is something you have to discuss with the model (You tell her exactly what you want)...then she works on it...and you receive it days later. Not the same day.

I agree, it doesn't sound like a custom video from the screenshots.
The fact she says they have already made it, while he is PMing her, makes it sound like it's a pre-made video - maybe some specific fetish he was after, which she (they) have already made ready to send.

Edit
To add, regardless of this fact, if she didn't send anything, you still need to let CB Support know, again, she needs to prove she HAS sent it to you
If she sent a link in email, she will have an email in her sent inbox to you stating so, in which case she would and should quite happily and fast screenshot this and provide it to CB support to clear her name and show she is right.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Yes, I understand this. You need to ask them to get the evidence from her to prove you have received the video, or at least that she has sent it - did she even send to the correct email/person?
Ask support to make her give them some evidence since you have.
Yes I first told support, "Please request her an Evidence of email and custom video"
However, there was no support response to this
And the refund was refused

Upvote 0

Yes I talked to her about a custom video
When she was online, tip menu " custom video 700 "

Attachments

• 117.png
    117.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 118.png
    118.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 25
Upvote 0
Video's over email aren't very reliable either.
I think Gmail has a 25meg limit on a file size.
And a mid quality ~8min vid is ~100meg

And confusion in the convo.
>You paid 700 then she asks if you have snapchat / shoulda arranged it before paying.
>You paid the other 700, then ask about uploading to xyz / shoulda arranged it before paying.
>A custom video which is already made / isn't that custom.
>You said she can up to Yandex, she asked if you used Yandex, you said no.

Not complaining, just it was a messy negotiation.

Maybe start with checking your email size limits.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
Video's over email aren't very reliable either.
I think Gmail has a 25meg limit on a file size.
And a mid quality ~8min vid is ~100meg

And confusion in the convo.
>You paid 700 then she asks if you have snapchat / shoulda arranged it before paying.
>You paid the other 700, then ask about uploading to xyz / shoulda arranged it before paying.
>A custom video which is already made / isn't that custom.
>You said she can up to Yandex, she asked if you used Yandex, you said no.

Not complaining, just it was a messy negotiation.

Maybe start with checking your email size limits.
It's actually a google drive
I know gmail video capacity
So I recommended her an upload site
But she refused the upload site
So she said upload to google drive

The PM I uploaded here is a little,
Actually I talked more with her

Upvote 0
Yes I talked to her about a custom video
When she was online, tip menu " custom video 700 "

I still think you're not understanding what a custom video is, and it sounds like maybe the model doesn't understand either. This video she's claiming to have sent you...that's a premade video (A video she's already had on her computer). I was about to say damn, if she offers SAME DAY custom videos, that's pretty impressive! But I guess anyone who's about to lie/scam you can promise such things...

Premade videos are usually around 100 - 200 tokens each. If you tip a model for a video while she's broadcasting, and then a minute later she tells you "Okay, I've sent it," that's not a custom video. That is a premade video that she already had on her computer.

Sorry that you got ripped off.

Upvote 0
I still think you're not understanding what a custom video is, and it sounds like maybe the model doesn't understand either. This video she's claiming to have sent you...that's a premade video (A video she's already had on her computer). I was about to say damn, if she offers SAME DAY custom videos, that's pretty impressive! But I guess anyone who's about to lie/scam you can promise such things...

Premade videos are usually around 100 - 200 tokens each. If you tip a model for a video while she's broadcasting, and then a minute later she tells you "Okay, I've sent it," that's not a custom video. That is a premade video that she already had on her computer.

Sorry that you got ripped off.
I understand custom video
And she understands too
I talked to her many times about the content of the custom video
(+ 200tkns is optional)
I was watching all the streaming (because the PM doesn't disappear)
The streaming time was about 3 or 5 hours
And during the streaming, there were several 20 minute breaks
I thought she was making a custom video at that time

Upvote 0

Photo112, tip now and we do it.
Photo113, Its made already.
Photo114, you ask her to send as soon as you pay.. so must already be done.
Photo119, will do at end of stream
And above you thought she was doing in middle of stream.

Too hard for me to follow sorry. I give up.

Upvote 0
I'm confused too because things contradict one another as pointed out by Tanitha.

However, if you received no video at all make sure you keep contacting support. Where did she claim to upload it to and did she say she gave a link in an email or how exactly? Her just saying she sent it is not proof. If she has no proof to provide then personally I would side with you.

Did cb say if she has provided any evidence?

Reactions: KylieJacobs
Upvote 0
Photo112, tip now and we do it.
Photo113, Its made already.
Photo114, you ask her to send as soon as you pay.. so must already be done.
Photo119, will do at end of stream
And above you thought she was doing in middle of stream.

Too hard for me to follow sorry. I give up.

Exactly. I've repeatedly said in this thread that it's not a CUSTOM video...it's a PREMADE video. But if he wants to believe it's a custom video, I'm just gonna let him have that. Lol.

Upvote 0
I understand custom video
And she understands too
I talked to her many times about the content of the custom video
(+ 200tkns is optional)
I was watching all the streaming (because the PM doesn't disappear)
The streaming time was about 3 or 5 hours

Okay, but it's a bit silly to expect a model to have a custom video sent to you that quickly. She had no business telling you she'll send it the same day if she's not gonna deliver. Hopefully you've learned now not to be shelling out that kind of money for a custom video from a model you barely know. Your money may have been better spent just taking that model into a private show (Instead of trusting that she'll deliver you a custom video later) where she's performing for you right then and there. Do you have any model friends on CB that you've known for a little while? Perhaps it would've been better to ask to buy a custom video from one of them instead?

On the site IWantClips when a guy orders a custom video from me, what happens is he sends the money to IWantClips...it's held in escrow (put on hold)...and that money is NOT released to me until after I've delivered the video to him. I remember that it was like that on that site ExtraLunchMoney too. I have no idea if the 'custom video' feature on ManyVids also does it this way too, but you'd probably benefit from something like that so you're not getting ripped off again.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
A bit of a mess really. I would have backed out with all the confusion caused by translation.
The first image in post 15 says they will make the video after finishing the stream, suggesting it isn't pre-recorded, but there also appears to be enough to give the impression that it is pre-recorded. Good luck.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
It seems a little unethical / dishonest from the models point of view to block the member. If everything was delivered and completed as it should have been, surely there was no reason to block the member?

I am taking the members side on this, for what it is worth.

And on a side-note...it pisses me off to no end when people feel the need to scam one another. This goes for both members scamming models and models scamming members. Why oh why cant we all just be honest?

Upvote 0
The screenshots I uploaded here are just a few
I talked to her clearly in advance about the content of the custom video
I have already sent all the screenshots to CB
Not premade video
This is a custom video
and Custom video or premade video, it's not important there

Upvote 0
I'm confused too because things contradict one another as pointed out by Tanitha.

However, if you received no video at all make sure you keep contacting support. Where did she claim to upload it to and did she say she gave a link in an email or how exactly? Her just saying she sent it is not proof. If she has no proof to provide then personally I would side with you.

Did cb say if she has provided any evidence?
I told CB about it
However, there was no answer from the CB side
and This is her answer

Upvote 0
I told CB about it
However, there was no answer from the CB side
and This is her answer

Personally, I would be insistent and continue to message support (I don't mean daily).
I would recommend @punker barbie but i see she has not been on for a few weeks (hope she is ok and safe?).

If you need to reword, restructure your sentences etc to support, but just be insistent. From what i see here it shows you are providing the evidence and she has not given anything (unless she has, in which case CB need to let you also see that surely).

Reactions: bamdicted
Upvote 0
Really confusing.
Seen from here, both of you, viewer and model seem honest, and you just have a big misunderstanding on the way to transfer the video :/
The way she discussed a long time with you and finally ended to block you really shows a good will on her part.
Based on this, I get her way to refuse a refund and also your insistence to get it.

You really need a third party to do the postman ^^ not sure that @punker barbie can relay, the deal is limit on the border of the site's activity.

(eta: I follow her since now and will try to get her here to clarify this if I see her online)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.