AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Customized images on Chaturbate profiles?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2017
In your dreams <3
chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@smol_slut
Tumblr Username
Mentallylil
MFC Username
SmolSlut
Chaturbate Username
SmolSlut
I've noticed many models attaching flashy pictures emblazoned with tip menus and whatnot to their profiles, but I'm not sure how to do this? I haven't seen an option on Chaturbate for editing HTML/CSS. I also don't know what programs they use to design the images in the first place or how they convert them to code. I assume that coding is required since I don't see a "insert image" or paper clip button either. Thanks!

Hey giggle tits! I'm fairly new to CB myself, but from what I know so far most people add the code for the images/ tip menus/ etc into the 'about me' section of their bio. Chaturbate also post this video which could be super helpful! It shows you how to make a simple but nice version of what your describing, and answers your question about where to design the images as well as how to get them into your page! Hope this helps, good luck in your chaturbating endeavors:blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.