AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daddy fantasy on Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 11, 2018
Is that allowed? I see many girl using the hashtag ''daddy'' and some time ago a user asked me if I like this fantasy and told me that he imagine that he used my panties since before puberty o.o'' I tried to end the conv as fast as possible... I wasn't comfortable with that.
So is that allowed on cb?
P.S. I know that the question may sound bizarre but sometimes when I have this sort of doubts I write there. I hope not to hurt anyone's sensibility...

Chaturbate has a liberal approach to rules sometimes, think their Terms of Service used to specificly state that incest or ageplay was prohibited but they kinda first tolerated it and now it seemingly stopped being against rules. I suppose it'll go same way for drugs and oversized toys which Chaturbate condones the use of through not enforcing any sactions. Just Chaturbate ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I guess that's tricky...the term ''daddy'' is used more and more by people who don't have in mind the idea of incest or underageplay...it's just a kinky term...I guess when girls use the word daddy in their tags it's simply a way of implying they like older guys? or guys who take the lead? guys who are protective? You know, that kind of vibe.
But on the other end, do guys interpret this correctly, or will it only attract pedos, that's a good question :$

I guess that's tricky...the term ''daddy'' is used more and more by people who don't have in mind the idea of incest or underageplay...it's just a kinky term...I guess when girls use the word daddy in their tags it's simply a way of implying they like older guys? or guys who take the lead? guys who are protective? You know, that kind of vibe.
But on the other end, do guys interpret this correctly, or will it only attract pedos, that's a good question :$

Exact this. The times I see "daddy" used in chats (maybe it's different in PM and Private Shows) is them just wanting it in a dom way. I think it's still funny though, when a 20yr old wants to be "daddy" for a 40 or 50yr old.. t just always makes me chuckle Same for when a 40 yr old wants a 20yr old to be "mommy" lol.

If I am chatting sexually with a girl who likes to be sub, and she starts calling me "daddy", I instruct her to just call me "sir". I think being daddy puts me in a box with people I don't want to be in a box with. :) I mean, seriously, if you are going to role play as daddy, that requires the person on the other end to be much younger than you in the role play, and even if you do not say explicit things about the age, the entire context is based on age difference, not just power difference. Even if you follow all the rules, I think it creates a very bad appearance if you are online with a virtual stranger. What you do in your real world relationships is up to you. Fortunately, I hate the idea of being a daddy on top of everything else. I don't ever want to be old, even when I'm old. A roleplay based on my being old turns me off.

Reactions: NerdyZoey
As a non-native English speaker the whole daddy thing creeps me the fuck out. For me the word daddy has only one meaning.
Very boner reducing.

I was the same for a long time. But now I have friends with Daddy tattoos, who use "daddy" any time they find a man attractive, who use it in jokes almost every day ... The word has lost all meaning.

• Funny!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
As a non-native English speaker the whole daddy thing creeps me the fuck out. For me the word daddy has only one meaning.
Very boner reducing.

Interestingly, I'm a non-native speaker as well, and I think it had the opposite effect : I didn't grow up calling my father 'daddy' or 'dad' and was not watching TV shows or movies where the characters would do the same. So the whole shift in meaning and potential implications didn't bother me too much.

For me now it's like @MollyMidnight just mentioned, people use it so much and I myself started to use it so much to refer to attractive men (especially fictional characters in my case haha) that it lost its other basic meaning.

Reactions: Adara_raider
I call my husband daddy on stream just because I don't want to use his real name and couldn't think of what else to call him I do not use the hashtag though and I know once I uploaded a video and used the word "daddy" in the title and it was rejected

I am new to CB. When my SO and I cam as a couple I refer to him as "Big Daddy". I have used hashtags including Daddy but I have not referred to myself as a little. We are not in a DD/LG relationship nor do we advertise that. We use the term online and in daily life. I to admit I like the term Daddy as in a Master/Pet reference. However, I do not like to advertise age play in anyway. I have not gotten in trouble with CB for this yet.

I use "daddy" only when playing a sub and when I was asked for it. Usually it didn't imply my master to be my "dad" in that play, it was just one more way to call him.

Let's look at this question from different angle: do you consider mommy play as unacceptable? Because I have a couple of people with whom I am a dominatrix and call them my boys. Those plays have never been into something children either.

Little anecdote here. I decided I would stop using the daddy hashtag on Chaturbate from now on, because yesterday I almost got into trouble!

I have nothing against daddy play, as long as it's

a) A guy who simply loves to be called daddy by a girl, whether she's younger than her or not.

b) A guy who's into DD-lg play, with nothing underage involved, whether in words or appearance. Meaning I woudn't wear young-looking clothing or act like an actual child.

I had a couple of privates that went well. But yesterday some guy asked if I was interested in a private involving ''daddy-daughter play'' and I was like ''yeah ok'' because I read way too quickly and didn't see the 'daughter' part...I just assumed the typical daddy-cute girl play I was used to see.
Before going into a private, I usually tell my gf, but this time, I dunno why (maybe I subconsciously felt something was wrong?), I actually copy-pasted the bit of convo I had with the guy to her and she started yelling at me in caps lock to stop that right there! I'm glad I realized in time ugh! I don't know if the guy wanted underage play ON TOP of incest, but any mention of incest is prohibited on Chaturbate anyway so yeah. Could've been a bunch of trouble! :dead:

This is a really interesting thread - as a relative newcomer to performing on cam, I'd added the #daddy hashtag without too much thought behind it, assuming it was firmly associated with DDLG play. Fortunately, everyone who has picked up on it so far (mainly 'cubs' with the occasional 'lil') seems to have been in tune with that, which has at least saved me from having to wield the ban-hammer.

I'm guessing that my age, gender and body type are probably self-selecting the more dodgy individuals away - I certainly haven't been subjected to some of the requests that I've just been reading about (although I've had my mind thoroughly blown by some of the other things people have asked for!) but I'm assuming that applies to a whole lot of less dubious requests as well - white male privilege extends to webcams as well - who knew!

For me, age or "relatedness" doesn't come into a DDLG relationship - if I'm playing 'Daddy' it's a controlling but caring role that's about building a space with the little for them to play in - but the question for me now is, is the whole Daddy thing just toxic (I'm not wed to it, and it's only cropped up on a handful of occasions so its not a major element of cam-life for me)
and should get quietly retired or reframed or is there still room for consensual play?

Reactions: Lunasha
is the whole Daddy thing just toxic (I'm not wed to it, and it's only cropped up on a handful of occasions so its not a major element of cam-life for me)
and should get quietly retired or reframed or is there still room for consensual play?

My gf read a lot about DDlg stuff and from what I understand, it's something 100% consensual adults do. For people who actually incorporate this to their lifestyle, it's really not only sexual. A 'little' can be a boy or girl (or neither!) and daddy can be mommy too. There are times when the daddy is even younger than the little! Since it's very much related to the way they interact, it makes sense. In 'real' DDlg play, the little usually has child-related stuff and might wear child-related clothing, but I feel like it wouldn't be a good idea to do this on camsites. Because you can't really know if the daddy who seeks you is looking for a 'little' or an actual child....Anyway that would totally be against camsites TOS.

So yeah, in essence, I don't feel like DDlg play or even 'lifestyle' is toxic. But I'm not a psychologist either. And I think one should thread carefully if doing it for money on camsites, since it's hard to tell if the guy is looking for a specific psychological experience or more of an age-related one...

For people who actually incorporate this to their lifestyle, it's really not only sexual.

For me it's about creating a mental space where I feel safe and believe in happy endings and can leave behind all worries about "can I afford to eat this month, oh god I'll never hit that deadline, am I eating enough vegetables" etc and have faith in my DD to make everything okay for a bit. It's very unsexual.

Status
Not open for further replies.