AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily payment disapear and not pay

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 16, 2023
Hello
Hello ; I don't know why I didn't receive my daily payout on chaturbate; while I sent money by request daily payout on September 14; I had exchanged around 43,000 tokens and looking on the site it was marked 0 euros in the request

Also, I don't understand why I no longer have the option to request daily payments to be able to send transfers whenever I want; it no longer appears on the site even though I have had it for 1 year

I send a lot of message to the chaturbate service but I didn’t had an answer
Thank u to help me

Attachments

• F9EBE804-7ECD-439D-BFA8-2D01655BF276.png
    F9EBE804-7ECD-439D-BFA8-2D01655BF276.png
    454.8 KB · Views: 17
Hello
Hello ; I don't know why I didn't receive my daily payout on chaturbate; while I sent money by request daily payout on September 14; I had exchanged around 43,000 tokens and looking on the site it was marked 0 euros in the request

Also, I don't understand why I no longer have the option to request daily payments to be able to send transfers whenever I want; it no longer appears on the site even though I have had it for 1 year

Thank u to help me
Pseudo chaturbate : arabiccouple123

Upvote 0
Hello

Thank u to help me
Hi, how did it go, did you get the money?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.