AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

DAILY PAYOUTS NOT RECEIVED SUPPORT NO RESPONSE !! PLEASE HELP @Punker barbie.....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2020
Hey @Punkerbarbie I sent An email to support Regarding my Daily Payout Payments which i have not received my Payments are via Bitcoins !! Ticket number( 18715969..).Up to now i have not yet Received any Response or reply from support and have not yet Received my Payments and my Money.........I will Appreciate if u can Kindly Assist ......

Last edited:
@punker barbie Kindly Help or Assist me on Getting my money or Payments As this is the first Time in Chaturbate i am experiencing This kind of problem As I really Have Very Urgent Health matters That i need to Attend to with the Money !!

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Kindly Help or Assist me on Getting my money or Payments As this is the first Time in Chaturbate i am experiencing This kind of problem As I really Have Very Urgent Health matters That i need to Attend to with the Money !!
So finally did you got payment? I have another issue. Im usually requesting daily payments but i forgot request at the end of november so my money should come now with semi month payments. Yesterday I got mail: cosmo payment sent, but I didnt receive money so i wrote to suport nd this is what they responded me:

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We understand how important it is that you receive your payment in a timely manner.

Our records show payment we attempted to send to you was returned to us as undeliverable.

Since this payment failed, we’ve added these funds back to your Chaturbate account, which you can confirm at https://chaturbate.com.........

In order to receive a reissued payment, please correct your payment information, or choose a new payment method at https://chaturbate.com........

After you update your payment information, you can request a payout at the bottom of the https://chaturbate.com......

It will say "Request Daily Payout." You must enter in the Amount Requested and hit submit a request.

Please let us know if you require further assistance or have any additional questions regarding this and we would be happy to help.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

And im surprised because ok - funds back to my cb account and i can request daily payment again but i dont understand why it was not delivered and why they ask me to update payment info. I didnt change nothing in payment method and i was requesting daily payment few days ago and everything was fine. I was logging on cosmo account and there also everythingworks.

@punker barbie any ideas? Ticket number 18713101

Upvote 0
So finally did you got payment? I have another issue. Im usually requesting daily payments but i forgot request at the end of november so my money should come now with semi month payments. Yesterday I got mail: cosmo payment sent, but I didnt receive money so i wrote to suport nd this is what they responded me:

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We understand how important it is that you receive your payment in a timely manner.

Our records show payment we attempted to send to you was returned to us as undeliverable.

Since this payment failed, we’ve added these funds back to your Chaturbate account, which you can confirm at https://chaturbate.com.........

In order to receive a reissued payment, please correct your payment information, or choose a new payment method at https://chaturbate.com........

After you update your payment information, you can request a payout at the bottom of the https://chaturbate.com......

It will say "Request Daily Payout." You must enter in the Amount Requested and hit submit a request.

Please let us know if you require further assistance or have any additional questions regarding this and we would be happy to help.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

And im surprised because ok - funds back to my cb account and i can request daily payment again but i dont understand why it was not delivered and why they ask me to update payment info. I didnt change nothing in payment method and i was requesting daily payment few days ago and everything was fine. I was logging on cosmo account and there also everythingworks.

@punker barbie any ideas? Ticket number 18713101
problem was resolved

Upvote 0
@punker barbie yes i received a response from support but Unfortunately for the first time in chaturbate i received my payments via bitcoins much less money than what i was supposed to be paid keeping in mind the minimum bitcoin payments in chaturbate is 200 usd...The email i received and confirmed from support today regarding the amount of money i was supposed to be paid in Bitcoins (btc) is not what i received or got paid even according to the Bitcoin market rates currently the money is much less ,,,I am disapointed and i have Already raised another Ticket on the issue of my payments but still no response I hope u can Help its so frustrating when a model receives less money than she expected..i have attached some screenshots as proof of what am saying u can Take a look .....Ticket number Raised ( 18718856)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-04 at 18-02-44 Chaturbate Affiliate Program.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-04 at 18-02-44 Chaturbate Affiliate Program.png
    29.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot 2021-12-04 at 17-56-34 [Chaturbate] 18715969 - Re URGENT; DAILY PAYOUTS NOT RECEIVE...png
    Screenshot 2021-12-04 at 17-56-34 [Chaturbate] 18715969 - Re URGENT; DAILY PAYOUTS NOT RECEIVE...png
    53.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot 2021-12-04 at 17-51-21 [Chaturbate] 18716752 - BTC Payment Sent - tracysophia75 gma...png
    Screenshot 2021-12-04 at 17-51-21 [Chaturbate] 18716752 - BTC Payment Sent - tracysophia75 gma...png
    56.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot 2021-12-04 at 22-22-56 0 0035250122 btc in usd - Google Search.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-04 at 22-22-56 0 0035250122 btc in usd - Google Search.png
    32.5 KB · Views: 17
Upvote 0
BE CAREFUL theres is a good chance they will permanently banned you and hold all funds if they dont like your tone. Best just to open a new account with a VPN so when this happens in the future you have a backup. More and more models are going private cam so chaturbate just trying to take funds from customers before they leave.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie hey my ticket number is 18811214 I contacted support and I wonder if they’re just backed up for the holidays. But I requested a daily payout over 24 hrs ago and request hasn’t even been processed. This has never been an issue for me before. I have to pay rent in two days so it would mean a lot it you could look at it for me:)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.