AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I am so gad to at home in my own bed, back on my laptop and out of hospital, recoevery going really well, in fact better than i could have hoped for.
Now just got to wait and see what happens next.
A life of waiting lol
Still i can enjoy myself on MFC as usual, they gave me something to give me an appetite and it is working to well, I cant stop eating, I am going to be a huge blob, I had a nightmare about being lifted by a crane through my bay window last night!!!!!
I am stopping taking the drug.....I was happy with how i ate, sod having a normal appetite.

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
When you open up the cupboard and all you see is shot glasses......
Do you open the dishwasher or do you open a bottle of booze?

I wonder what I should post as my daily thought today.

If at first you don't suceed.........
Then I highly recommend against trying out skydiving!

Do I dare set my MFC profile to "Active"?

stress sucks. friends are awesome. Great mfc day today. :D

If you had a straight course that was 10 meters long, and at 1 meter intervals there was a chicken nugget, what would get to the end first, eating all the nuggets, a man, or a dog?

Teaching myself music theory is proving an arduous task.

If female breasts are covered because they are sexual organs, and female breasts are sexual organs because they are covered, would the cycle be broken if women could walk around topless in public without a second look? :think:

Tom Cruises character portrayal at last nights MTV movie awards was EPIC!

I want a new iPhone, I want my neck to f^#$%&g feel better, I miss being on MFC but don't know if/how I can work tonight still feeling like this. BLAH!

The dreaded visit keeps creeping closer and closer.

Why is it that when you know a bad thing is coming, you're always divided between wanting time to stop and wanting it to speed up to get it over with faster?

In two weeks, I should be able to post positive again. yay?

my head's killing me and I just want to curl up into a little ball but then my back would probably start hurting again. :(

AlexLady is SO cute ^.^

(it's past midnight, this is a new day)