AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
AmberCutie said:
I wish driving for hours on end and visiting my parents wasn't so damn exhausting. Also: I sucked BAD at bowling today. What happened to my mad skills?

I haven't gone bowling in years, I used to own my own bowling ball and shoes, but they got stolen :(

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
Five more days on this payperiod (counting today, since I haven't started yet).

Three more days to actually earn stuff, outside of offline tips.

It's lottery day! Let's hope the money I spent on the tickets was worth it.

Wow... posting in this thread is a daily routine for me. I hope I don't miss a day.

It is nice to have help.

It is also nice to be the help.

I finally got some much needed, uninterrupted, sleep. although the fact that it started at 9 or 10 in the morning wasn't ideal.

I wonder if I should...

I mean, the more time I spend thinking about it, the later the thing will get done, but if it gets done too early, it would be bad. But when is it considered too early, and when is it too late? I also have to take into account some factors which vary day by day, and I don't want to miss out on the opportunity... but again it's the whole too early or too late thing... and also the way it could affect everything else...

I'm content with what the situation would be if I don't do this thing, but would I be happier or sadder if this thing goes through? The risk-reward is high if I do it... the risk-reward is pretty much non-existent if I don't do it... :|

Sometimes the small things are the most important.

But if the big ones are missing, none of the small things make up for it.

---

I hate the focus on money. I just want to live, and to make people happy, and to have those who return the favor.

---

Small favors: the three days before the dreaded flight to see my parents I won't be able to cam anyway. Maybe I can keep the stress under control.

I'm sitting here wondering if I can truly get back to my routine today/tonight since my neck is still borked and since I don't feel 100%. I also either have a mild cold or some allergies that just won't go away. FML. I'm thinking I'll have to keep my MFC friends posted but I'm super afraid I'll let them down tonight.

Feeling dizzy all day but managed to finally come here and make a post... was I thinking too hard?

Try not to think about owls today.