AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Two more days before the four days of awkwardness begins (with an 8am flight at an airport an hour's drive away...)

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
I am excited about the breakfast I made today. I cooked! Also I'm glad I finally get my nails done today. They look awful after my trip. I wish my head didn't feel like it was in a jar. (You know that congested, sinus clogged, ears plugged feeling? yeah, that.) Sad I won't be working until at least tomorrow.

Also: /me hides from LaLa for fear of appendages being ripped off.

DnD DnD DnD DnD

Whee!

I heard that Disney was making a prequel to Oz. No joke, the 1st thing that came to mind was why is Disney getting into the prison rape game?

I now know what was nagging at the back of my mind... not posting here today! And it's night already! But I still got in on June 16 (at least in my time zone!)

Looking forward to sunshine, puppies and games today. I'm very proud of the dinner I made last night.

Doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot doot DOOT!

(Alex is in a good mood and it's time to nap. Thank you everyone--especially Hanyuu--for all the giggles, I had good dreams for the first time in a while :h: )

I wish I was at E3 RIGHT NOW... if anything, to say that I would be that much closer, physically, to you know who.

Jason314 said:
I wish I was at E3 RIGHT NOW... if anything, to say that I would be that much closer, physically, to you know who.

I'd have loved to have been at E3, especially the Microsoft press event for the new 360 model, I doubt I'll be buying one unless mine dies but I sure would love a free one.

In a prolonged reply to this tweet from Amber tonight, posted after the LA Lakers won the NBA Finals:

I'm so embarassed to live in LA. Fucking idiots.

To all of those people who feel the need to start fires, loot and commit other acts of violence after some local team wins a sports championship; I say the following:

Please do the world a favor and die. Because what you are really saying to the world when you do that shit is "I'm too fucking stupid to live."

Of course, I'm not surprised by this. Most LA Lakers fans are scumbags.

I've never been a sports guy, but even if I was I don't think I'd understand the mentality that leads people to do that kind of thing as a celebration.

it still wouldn't make any sense, but it would make more sense if they were doing that because they were pissed that their team lost