AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mikeythegeek said:
In a prolonged reply to this tweet from Amber tonight, posted after the LA Lakers won the NBA Finals:

I'm so embarassed to live in LA. Fucking idiots.

To all of those people who feel the need to start fires, loot and commit other acts of violence after some local team wins a sports championship; I say the following:

Please do the world a favor and die. Because what you are really saying to the world when you do that shit is "I'm too fucking stupid to live."

Of course, I'm not surprised by this. Most LA Lakers fans are scumbags.

No one was surprised that the riots happened. It happens every fucking time. I don't understand the mentality at all, though. Acting like fucking hooligans isn't celebrating. "Lets go hurt people and set their shit on fire" to show the Lakers we're proud of them. Dipshits.

The LA Laker fans that are scumbags are the ones who are too cheap or poor to afford a ticket or a safe place to go watch the game, so they go line up on the streets outside Staples center just to cause trouble. The most baffling part? Whether they win or lose, the fucking scumbags will STILL riot and hurt people and vandalize property.

I wish there were more cops there and readily available to punch all these asshats in the face like the one from the other thread. :mrgreen:

Sorry this turned into more of a daily rant than a daily thought. But this is definitely what I woke up thinking about, anyway. My plan now is to catch up on mah forumz, play some WoW and hopefully watch DaphneJane on MFC today as she is supposedly coming to use my cam room in a couple hours. w00t. Then dinner with a friend tonight and a nice outdoors trip tomorrow! :dance:

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
I'm glad I'm not a scumbag. Or at least, been told that I've been one.

Why do people sew near haystacks?

W00T! I managed to sneak a visit at my parent's house.

Maybe I should've brought my camera...

Part of me thinks I'm awesome. The other part agrees with the rest of me that I'm a pretty average person who just knows how to act awesome. We'll be fighting about this all night... :lol:

Where would we be without paper?

What do you do if you don't have your biological father in your life on fathers day? Send him a card and say "Hey man! Thanks for all the years of therapy that you put me through and the birthday cards you never sent. Much appreciated!"?

I think I just gave myself an idea ;D

I've always loved how sometimes, Father's Day falls on my birthday.

Guess I've always been a daddy's girl. x.x

(Sent cards to BOTH fathers. Any one else have trouble finding a decent picture that's safe for family? :p )

Digital camera should be coming soon, ordered some hot new lingerie...shouldn't have because it will probably over draw my account but it's going out of stock so it was now or never and I've been pushing aside getting it over 8 months! Plus I'll be paid soon.

Thought today would be hard because my dad has been dead almost a year but I actually feel at total peace today and I really love that.

Great day no matter what =)

cereal just had to work all day and got to miss going to dinner with his family...
EPIC FUCKING WIN BABY!!!! :happy-jumpeveryone:

Hey, it's the first day of summer!

/late

Frankie said:
Part of me thinks I'm awesome. The other part agrees with the rest of me that I'm a pretty average person who just knows how to act awesome. We'll be fighting about this all night... :lol:

Acting awesome is kind of my modus operandi. I'm actually pretty lame.

I have a bit of a sore throat. Hope that goes away before tomorrow. Ideally, hope that goes away before this afternoon.

Excited about the wanna-be Thai chicken I will make today. Also excited about my proposed return to MFC tomorrow.

I'm wondering if I can go watch ZoeMadison today without getting pummeled by PMs.

AmberCutie said:

I always like to write this out to "Private Messages" so that people who do a quick glance do not get the wrong idea.

My thought of the day is: When life gives you lemons, appreciate the free food and eat those lemons up. They are a good source of calcium, potassium, Vitamin A, and Vitamin C. If the lemons are rotten, though, then you can use the juice for invisible ink and use the rotten pulp as spitball projectiles.