AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Why can't it be Thursday? I want to see my cousins, whom I haven't seen in over a year, as well as my newborn nephew, whom I have not met.

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
CamSlutsNeedRespect said:
Why cant camgirls get a real job and have the slightest bit of self respect instead of letting 1000+ people watch you play with your snatch.

Why don't some people realise that most of us ENJOY our job, and have plenty of self respect? I for one think I have the sweetest job in the world... I get to play with myself AND get paid for it... Come one!!

Indigoxox said:
CamSlutsNeedRespect said:
Why cant camgirls get a real job and have the slightest bit of self respect instead of letting 1000+ people watch you play with your snatch.

Why don't some people realise that most of us ENJOY our job, and have plenty of self respect? I for one think I have the sweetest job in the world... I get to play with myself AND get paid for it... Come one!!

Indigoxox is win!

sucky troll sucks

and All your thread are belong to me :p

It's nice outside.

pyrite1965 said:
Indigoxox is win!

sucky troll sucks

and All your thread are belong to me :p

I'm glad you like yours!! You're the only one past 400 posts. Mikey still doesn't understand his hehe. :D

CamgirlsRmyHeroes said:

Because lovely gentlemen like you exist out there, who need a place to go and see girls naked and fulfill that empty hole in your heart. It would be a sad, sad world for people like you if camwhores didn't exist. You'd have no one to turn to, to satisfy your urges of spurting out meaningless words that help you sleep better at night. Thank you for existing, Mr. Heroes (your name warms my heart by the way, I'm so glad I'm one of your heroes in life) as without you, we'd have no fire to fuel us.

Mikeythegeek said:
Jennie Bunny said:
I think he's jealous because no one wants to watch him masturbate.

That show wouldn't even last 1 second.

*show starts* *he pops* *show ends*
...ick. Don't even wanna think about that. D=

Thought of the day: What if my face were actually like one of those yellow-faced smilies? Could I sue for using my likeness without permission?

Well you're up for a long trip. He's in the UK :)

Why do some people think that no parts of the internet are to be taken seriously? Do they not use online banking? I sure as hell would hope they would take online banking seriously.

Why do some people fail to realize that tone-of-voice isn't conveyed through text, and therefore must be conveyed through a smiley?

Why does a worthless piece of paper mean so much just because it's supposedly a hundred dollars?

Why does a hundred dollars seem like nothing, when a twenty was so much ten years ago?

W00T! I reached the next landmark in aether collection on Aion!

Jennie Bunny said:
Mikeythegeek said:
AmberCutie said:

So he has a barely visible dick, is a dumbass, and has bad teeth. Even better!
:(

Sorry Jennie. I watch way too much BBC. I hear enough bad teeth jokes that it's become a natural reaction.

LadyLuna said:
Why do some people fail to realize that tone-of-voice isn't conveyed through text, and therefore must be conveyed through a smiley?

Does that mean this: :roll: is the sarcasm smiley?

Mikeythegeek said:
AmberCutie said:

So he has a barely visible dick, is a dumbass, and has bad teeth. Even better!

Oi! Watch it! My boyfriend is a Pom, he has a huge dick, nice teeth... but wait, yeah he is a dumbass :lol:

My thought of the day: Am I dying of something everyone else can see or do I smoke too much weed? I went an visited my second parents (best friend parents) yesterday, and as I was leaving his dad said to me "You hang in there kid" like i was about to die of a disease or something. :( :?

Why can't I get a good virus scanner that doesn't slow my computer down to barely usable levels?

I wish driving for hours on end and visiting my parents wasn't so damn exhausting. Also: I sucked BAD at bowling today. What happened to my mad skills?