AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
The attitude you wake up with is the one that gets you thru the day, let it be a positive 1

That moment when your realize your education as kid to teenager was quite lack luster. BOO American public schools...

I'll be honest, when I was little, I thought quicksand was something I would have to look out for on the daily
1f440.png

Strength doesn’t come from doing what u are capable of doing daily; it comes from overcoming the things u once thought were impossible to do.

• Wat?!
Reactions: WickedTouch
I can't shake a craving for a baked potato with everything on it. Very likely I'm going to the store later...for only that.

I'm just gonna go ahead and fantasize that ALL of my regulars are like this... you know, dancing with swag when they see me and then throw up dollar bills for me in the form of tokens! AHAHAHA! Oh man, lovely thoughts!

Woman Arrested For Masturbating With Jimmy Dean Sausage In Walmart Bathroom
http://now8news.com/jimmy-dean-sausage-in-walmart-bathroom/

The male security guard ... announced he was entering. What he found behind the door of the unlocked stall is something he said will “haunt his dreams forever.”

She didn’t even stop. She just stared at me and kept going

... female officers entered the restroom with Johnson still “putting in work with the sausage.”

As disturbing as that story is, the quotes are just gold. :rofl:

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Life is too short to live someone else's dreams. Make your dreams happen

Hi, I'm Jack, I'm nimble and quick, but you better put up your candle sticks, i have a thing for wax in my ass.

• Funny!
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one

My thought of the day is with the zombie in the white dress.

She is hot for a walker.

Think positive. Exercise daily. Eat Healthy. Work hard. Stay strong. Worry Less. Dance more. Love often. Be Happy.❤❤

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Just going to come out and say it. Those on screen messages stating your stream is your property or property of MFC and no recording is allowed...they do nothing to prevent recording. It only obstructs what people are there [hopefully] paying you to see.

Pulled up the room of a random model I had never seen before. Instantly see a scrolling box about the size of 1/4th of the width and height of her whole video screen scrolling away that message. I get curious and do a quick google search to see if it works. The results are 10 pages of sites that claim to have her videos. Pull up 2 of them to look. Sure enough there's videos of her with that warning box scrolling away. The bots recording video streams really don't care if you shout to the world they can't be doing that. They still record it just the same.

People who feel the need to write in a very obnoxious font. This includes cutesy fonts that are barely legible and neon colors like this. Why? Just why?????? If it's a profile or some form of advertisement for yourself, that's fine. Annoying, but understandable. You want to physically stand out. But on a medium (like a public forum), there is no need. And the sad thing is that sometimes the poster writes extremely well-worded and intelligent responses, but it's so obnoxious to view that most people won't even read it. Take my advice: use that Super Special Font and use it in your profile and signatures only. Type your responses in the normal font.

Also, people who use #hashtags everywhere. If you want to be found via searches for #[description of yourself] via Twitter or Instagram, cool. But if hashtags are not used on other media, they shouldn't be used. Of course, you can do it as a "tongue-in-cheek" sort of witty thing to emphasize a point, but if they are not used on that medium, then they're pointless. Reminds me of this scene from Mean Girls:

Side note: I now take over this thread as "Daily Annoyances." Carry on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it hilarious that somewhere in your font color formatting you ended up with black font on the halloween dark grey background and it's nearly impossible to read what you typed. :D :DScreen Shot 2015-10-26 at 12.31.29 PM.png

I find it hilarious that somewhere in your font color formatting you ended up with black font on the halloween dark grey background and it's nearly impossible to read what you typed. :D :DView attachment 58353

Bahahahahahah! I completely forgot about the Halloween update! I figured out how to switch it back to normal (super cool style chooser on the bottom) and have just been switching back and forth. And now it's past the edit window! :( Any way you can fix it, Amber????

Take care of your teeth!

So I started talking to this freak, she's 40ish,- might have been 20 to look at her here and there. She was down for a drink or something this weekend with my GF. We both noticed about the same time, and trashed her # when we got home. Abuse your body as you see fit, (lol), but take care of your teeth!

Reactions: Desirablebottom