AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Don't Believe In Miracles, Depend On Them You don’t need an explanation for everything.

Reactions: Puffin
2 months away until the calendar switches to 2016. Felt like 2015 started not that long ago. I hate how time flies.

Goddmanit, I haven't even finished writing all my New Years resolutions!

I was at the gym when I realized, I've been fibro-free nearly all month, since I went to the doctor over a digestive issue...please be gone...please be gone...but seriously even if it's not, that's awesome I've had around a month break from it. *Insert happy dance here*

• Hugs
Reactions: AnyaLuna
I was thinking about why ppl will their shit to other ppl when they die. It's like saying, I don't think you have enough of your own shit, here have some of mine, and maybe you will remember me to others when some of my former shit comes up in conversation, or someone asks about it. But we know how ppl are, that's not likely, and at best, that legacy dies with them, or becomes theirs when the will it to the next person, and fail to mention you.

I no longer fear being found dead in a compromising situation, - I now wish it, bc...

200 years in the future.

"Yo twit, Check this out, my grandfather's mom, my great grand mother, knew this ancient school original webz perve who was found dead sun bathing nude on top of one of those motor home things at a Portman Bieber concert with a pair of pink Barbie Safari Adventure Binoculars around his neck, and a rainbow feather duster sticking out his ass, - guy went by Clam Story,,, Ancient school freak right there twit!

• Funny!
Reactions: SoTxBob
Fuck-mushroom: noun
an insult, a way of describing someone in a derogatory manner by comparing them to a penis and a fungus in the same breath
It, all makes sense now... I could never reconcile how half the ppl at the bar liked me, and the other half called me dick head. The first half that I thought liked me, weren't saying, "that fun guy over there", they were saying, "that fungi over there".

Testing to see if I can reply to this thread, I could not to another.

I give up on the advertising gone too far thread, I guess it was just not meant to gain my wisdom and junk.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: TacoBelle
Do you have a bunch of shit you don't need, and know you should get rid of? Don't grade it, - once it's shit you don't need, it doesn't matter how much you don't need it.

A freeloader's favorite holiday - gives them justification for not tipping, Everyone's an exhibitionist on Halloween!

Damn it Max, Chloe is way better than Warren, I will do all in my time controlling power to put you on the right path.

Reactions: AerynShade
somebody recently told me to fuck myself with sandpaper so I wouldn't get anything out of it.
I don't particularly think I deserved that kind of passion

somebody recently told me to fuck myself with sandpaper so I wouldn't get anything out of it.
I don't particularly think I deserved that kind of passion
...... sandpaper would remove calluses and expose fresh skin ... thereby heightening the sensitivity and that new sensitivity would make it more intense no? :bag:

Reactions: Riley Velvet
A lot of the models I've visited worked out of St. Petersburg. I just checked their last login to make sure all were accounted for.

My thought of the day is with the zombie in the white dress.

She is hot for a walker.

"Thriller" is so much fun to dance to with the Wii. :)

Two more months till 2016

Where did 2015 go?

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I went With my parents to visit my grandma today (her 89th bday) they managed to cover all the things you're not supposed to talk about: politics, religion, and colon health...

• Funny!
Reactions: TacoBelle