AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
1. The UK can eat me. The fuck-mushrooms at Border Control are the biggest bunch of assholes on the planet.
2. I sometimes wonder what certain cam/forum members do for a living. Their posts are just so wild, bizarre, or well-thought and carefully worded. What is your life like, bb?

@ACFFAN69 Is it possible to have this term made into a sentence? I'm trying to figure out if this is a noun, or if someone just like I don't know, strung together two random words and decided to say insult someone by calling them a fuck-mushroom. Either way it cracks me up. XD

Edit I'm out of it, and only read the above post, rather than @AerynShade 's. Glad I was right about it being an insult, since it is a funny one. Good job Aeryn haha! ^.^'

Last edited:
@ACFFAN69 Is it possible to have this term made into a sentence? I'm trying to figure out if this is a noun, or if someone just like I don't know, strung together two random words and decided to say insult someone by calling them a fuck-mushroom. Either way it cracks me up. XD

1. The UK can eat me. The fuck-mushrooms at Border Control are the biggest bunch of assholes on the planet.

Fuck-mushroom: noun
an insult, a way of describing someone in a derogatory manner by comparing them to a penis and a fungus in the same breath

Don't let others shame you for believing in yourself. It's just a test; they'll end up thanking you when you succeed

@AmberCutie i am really digging this whole halloween layout its so rad! :h:

It was cool for a day or two, but after a while the gray on darker gray kind of gave me eye strain. Love the fact this new forum gives the option of switching back to the old skin.

It was cool for a day or two, but after a while the gray on darker gray kind of gave me eye strain. Love the fact this new forum gives the option of switching back to the old skin.
Yah, eyestrain indeed. I fix that by highlighting what i wanna read. White text on blue [or black] is very nice to read. I do like the background tho because it makes my favorite text color look more neon. :eyebrows:

Last edited:
Yah, eyestrain indeed. I fix that by highlighting what i wanna read. White text on blue [or black] is very nice to read. I do like the background tho because it makes my favorite text color look more neon. :eyebrows:

Heheheeh, Bob complaining about eyestrain with his bright green font! That's the chuckle of the day!!! :rofl:

2. I sometimes wonder what certain cam/forum members do for a living. Their posts are just so wild, bizarre, or well-thought and carefully worded. What is your life like, bb?

At the moment it sucks. But I've made some great friends here on this site and because of them things are growing brighter. Thanks for asking! :)

Reactions: AerynShade
Here's a thread for most busy people, or just a way to share things in general. Try to post once a day max, because the topic isn't hourly thoughts. :p

Just leave a note--short or long--of what's on your mind, be it serious, silly, or who-knows-what. It's a useful practice that hopefully will aid more people in having a good thought further engraved in their mind.

I highly encourage you to be positive in these posts, but feel free to be open with whatever thought you have, so long as you're willing to share it.

My thought today;

I like smiley faces, but not emotes. Fuck emotes. Woot for the disable feature. Bam! ...and yes, Bam is part of my thought. Granted I'm thinking of changing it to "Boom." ;)

Love your Idea be back to post when I can this will be great

Anyone know what happened to Kova_? Did she make a new profile or did she leave for good?

She cams almost every day. She just changed her name to RutabagaJones. http://profiles.myfreecams.com/RutabagaJones
If you create an account and go premium you can add her to your friends list and get email notifications when she signs on. Those will still keep track of her for you if she changes her name.

Screenshot - 10_28_2015 , 10_02_42 PM.png

Just when the pity party begins force yourself to think of those who have it worse today daily motivation

U.S. whining sissies really have it pretty good in the scheme of things.