AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I'm out of AA batteries and my vibrator takes AA batteries.
Daily thought: I don't want to go to the store to buy freakin' batteries.
I had to deal with this very same thing (vibrator needing a different AA battery), so I ended up taking one AA battery out of my pink clock because I was desperate. LMAO.

My son's upset that he got all A's and one C on his report card. I told him "But that's a GREAT report card!" He's upset because it's not First Honors (straight A's) or Second Honors (all A's and one B), and his name on the school hallway's wall will probably come down. I still think that's a GREAT report card, which deserves a reward.

It always makes me cringe inwardly when members post screenshots of random conversations that they've had with camgirls or celebrities onto social media. I know they're just happy that they're getting attention from the camgirl/celebrity*, but it just looks like they're bragging, "HEY! Look over here! Look at how popular I am! People actually do like me!!!" I am embarrassed for them if they get so little attention that those interactions are worthy of 'showing to the world.'

*No, I don't think camgirls are celebrity-status or similar, but it's easier to say both at the same time in this post.

It's been a while since I cleaned out all the spam accounts that follow me on Twitter. More than half of my followers... Plus two dudes for some reason

OH MY GOD. I'm sure that we all have at least one person on ACF that we just scroll past their posts without reading (or just glance at to read the gist of it).

WHAT IF WE'RE THAT PERSON????????????

Oh well. Fuck it. C'est la vie.

If I either scroll past them or I just know I'm going to disagree with them and end up in an argument, then I just put them on ignore here. Got a couple on the list.

And I already know I'm on at least one persons list. But the reason I'm on that persons ignore list is because of them so it doesn't bother me in the least. :D

When a hot woman at Renfest says mi'lady, it somehow comes out a ton different from when a guy in a trilby does it.

Reactions: FayePotato
When a hot woman at Renfest says mi'lady, it somehow comes out a ton different from when a guy in a trilby does it.
Probably because she wasn't creepy looking? :p

@YelloMit That and she was in character vs someone...I don't know why using the mi'lady term became popular...maybe they think it's a compliment, but it's just weird sounding outside of the renaissance backdrop lol.

Last edited:
@YelloMit That and she was in character vs someone...I don't know why using the mi'lady term became popular...maybe they think it's a compliment, but it's just weird sounding outside of the renaissance backdrop lol.
Yeah, that's true. I cringe when I hear that sorta stuff when it ISN'T LARPing or something similar to that.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
The Mythbusters - Jamie & Adam UNLEASHED! tour was worth driving to Atlanta for. Also after being fifteen or twenty feet away they look shorter in person, just like models do. It must be something about camera angles or something. Maybe it is the camera not being placed at my eye height.

Edited to say I just saw what @I_Am_Iris posted, and I did not get to talk to them or I would be dishing all the details of my importance.

I wrote one of my professors an email, and he responded in a really friendly way with a fun joke. All of his correspondences with us have been light-hearted and it makes me really happy that he seems to like his job and have fun with it. :D

MFC programmers are amusing. If you have a model on ignore and hide status they can still show up in the 'Models You May Like' list.

dohh.gif

• Funny!
Reactions: Gen
I've told this to someone in private, now I'm going public with it. Billie Jean is not my lover, she's just a girl who claims that I am the one; but, the kid is not my son.

Wait a sec, is he ass ugly and suffering astigmatism? Shit! He very well could be mine. :(

• Wat?!
Reactions: TacoBelle
@AerynShade it reminds me of this tweet:

But seriously, the difference between what Christ taught/represented and what some people do in his name is fucked up. (I also don't think Jesus cares about Starbucks cups or the horrendous crime of wishing someone a happy holidays but what do I know.)

• Helpful!
Reactions: camstory
@AerynShade it reminds me of this tweet:

But seriously, the difference between what Christ taught/represented and what some people do in his name is fucked up. (I also don't think Jesus cares about Starbucks cups or the horrendous crime of wishing someone a happy holidays but what do I know.)

This kinda thing always reminds me of the brilliant and wise (and funny) Bo Burnham...

tl;dw - If your religion makes you a worse person, as opposed to a better person, you render your own religion pointless.

Reactions: TacoBelle and Gen
  • Wat?!
Reactions: TacoBelle
I make the most amazing breakfast tacos, if I may say so myself! :smug:

Taco amazingness includes: Kale, mushroom, tomato, eggs, turkey bacon, avocado, sweet jalapeños, and salsa verde.
Yay a fellow breakfast taco artist!! People are always like "you mean breakfast burritos?"

No. Delicious taco goodness.

Various ingredients I use: avocado, salsa, red white or green onions, scrambled eggs, chopped up chicken beef or bacon, sour cream, shredded cheese.