AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Australia seems beautiful but I don't think I'd ever risk going there.
Hehe, in reality it is not that dangerous. Sure there are deadly animals here but unless you are very determined, you are unlikely to come in contact with them.

I have just broken the Aussie Code... we are sworn at birth to *always* regale foreigners with inflated tales of the danger here to keep our reputation as amazing brave people alive :rofl:. So much so that we will, (all of us), backup *any* other Australian who is telling even the most outrageous stories to foreign folks, even if we do not know that Australian and have never heard that particular story before.

Hehe, in reality it is not that dangerous. Sure there are deadly animals here but unless you are very determined, you are unlikely to come in contact with them.

I have just broken the Aussie Code... we are sworn at birth to *always* regale foreigners with inflated tales of the danger here to keep our reputation as amazing brave people alive :rofl:. So much so that we will, (all of us), backup *any* other Australian who is telling even the most outrageous stories to foreign folks, even if we do not know that Australian and have never heard that particular story before.
^ what he said! :rofl:

• Funny!
Reactions: ElGato and Ozzie_
All this talk of Australia reminds me NOT to mention the women’s soccer World Cup match with England earlier on today…

Oops 🤭
Although in truth it doesn't faze me that much.

We were all hoping they'd go further, of course but personally I find football (the round ball game) to be almost entirely dull. That a game can go for over 90 minutes and end with no score by either team gives me "the yawns". But I am a fan of Netball where goals are scored more than one second so maybe that colours my viewpoint. And where in the 2015 world cup one of the Australian players broke her foot within the first 15 minutes of the game and played on for the full 60 minutes (For those who do not know netball, it is played on a hardwood floor.)

There's no taking a dive in netball (another reason I am ambivalent about soccer)!

Reactions: Maxi

We were all hoping they'd go further, of course but personally I find football (the round ball game) to be almost entirely dull. That a game can go for over 90 minutes and end with no score by either team gives me "the yawns". But I am a fan of Netball where goals are scored more than one second so maybe that colours my viewpoint. And where in the 2015 world cup one of the Australian players broke her foot within the first 15 minutes of the game and played on for the full 60 minutes (For those who do not know netball, it is played on a hardwood floor.)

There's no taking a dive in netball (another reason I am ambivalent about soccer)!

I like watching it too! Although I didn’t like the final this year 😡 I’ll take today/yesterday as payback for Cape Town 😁

My daughter plays netball and soccer, and despite being a non-contact sport in theory (and via the rule book), netball is way more physically-demanding IMHO. Love supporting her team, always entertaining games and 100% commitment from all on the court.

My daughter plays netball and soccer, and despite being a non-contact sport in theory (and via the rule book), netball is way more physically-demanding IMHO. Love supporting her team, always entertaining games and 100% commitment from all on the court.
It's my go to sport, for about 20 years now, although I do not watch local games.. single old guy watching teenaged girls.. umm no!!

At the elite level especially, so demanding of the athletes, all of whom are such positive role models for young girls (and boys for that matter).

Reactions: rockin_rod
The fact that people are so nonchalant about the size and amount of spiders over there is enough to keep me away. I don't care that they aren't "dangerous", it's that they exist lol

Aww he's harmless.
The fact that people are so nonchalant about the size and amount of spiders over there is enough to keep me away. I don't care that they aren't "dangerous", it's that they exist lol
Seriously. Stumbling across a huntsman spider would send me into instant cardiac arrest. I was chased by a black widow today FFS.

Stumbling across a huntsman spider would send me into instant cardiac arrest
yessss you get it

I was chased by a black widow today FFS.
grew up with black widows in SoCal. every.damn.where
then once Jawbs and I bought our first house, there were not only black widows, but brown widows. every.damn.where

I am actually pretty glad they aren't around up here in Western WA. We have a ton of orbs, I'm kinda getting used to them but if they get near me I freak out. The GHS (Giant House Spiders) here are aggressive though, and some seasons we see more/bigger ones than others. They seriously will run right at you. I had one corner me while I was on the toilet once! It's the worst.

yessss you get it

grew up with black widows in SoCal. every.damn.where
then once Jawbs and I bought our first house, there were not only black widows, but brown widows. every.damn.where

I am actually pretty glad they aren't around up here in Western WA. We have a ton of orbs, I'm kinda getting used to them but if they get near me I freak out. The GHS (Giant House Spiders) here are aggressive though, and some seasons we see more/bigger ones than others. They seriously will run right at you. I had one corner me while I was on the toilet once! It's the worst.
Shudder. If it lunges at me, it dies. End game. Full stop. Not even sorry. :)

Yes, so much this. It's definitely not about the danger, it's just... ugh spiders. No thanks.

Shudder. If it lunges at me, it dies. End game. Full stop. Not even sorry. :)
it's pretty rare that I let a spider live if it's anywhere near me. very few exceptions: they're tinier than the tip of a pencil, they're outside in the garden minding their own business (I'm almost used to the small green/yellow ones that live on the plants... allllllmost), or a daddy long legs (cellar spider) that is far enough away from everything in the garage (I actually saved one of these that was in the house recently. I wish I had that on video as it was probably a hilarity to see me struggle to not hurt it but also not let it touch me lol)

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
it's pretty rare that I let a spider live if it's anywhere near me. very few exceptions: they're tinier than the tip of a pencil, they're outside in the garden minding their own business (I'm almost used to the small green/yellow ones that live on the plants... allllllmost), or a daddy long legs (cellar spider) that is far enough away from everything in the garage (I actually saved one of these that was in the house recently. I wish I had that on video as it was probably a hilarity to see me struggle to not hurt it but also not let it touch me lol)
My husband is pretty adamant about not letting me kill them but if we're on cam and one gets too close it dies. Watched a black widow for the better part of a year live her life and that was super cool. Rooted for her to get more bugs. Usually house centipedes which are my worst freakin nightmare. They drop their false legs and scatter. It's so gross.

• Wat?!
Reactions: AmberCutie

This. Every time I’m freaked out by something, and someone chuckles and says “Well you’re bigger than it is, and it’s more afraid of you than you are of it…” I’m like yeah, dude, that really isn’t helpful to me at all…..

I’m much bigger than a “thousand-legger” too, but I still don’t wanna find the damn things anywhere near me.

Stumbling across a huntsman spider would send me into instant cardiac arrest.
In summer, I often forget to put up the windows on my work truck overnight, so sometimes those Huntsmans go in for a visit.
One day, I was driving down the highway at 70mph and a good-sized one ran up my right leg and disappeared inside my shorts.
Sure focuses the mind 👍

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
In summer, I often forget to put up the windows on my work truck overnight, so sometimes those Huntsmans go in for a visit.
One day, I was driving down the highway at 70mph and a good-sized one ran up my right leg and disappeared inside my shorts.
Sure focuses the mind 👍
it wouldn't even need to touch me in that situation, just the sight of it in the car would have wrapped me around a light pole and I'd be done for. RIP any cars in my vicinity, I'm crashing.

That a game can go for over 90 minutes and end with no score by either team gives me "the yawns". But I am a fan of Netball where goals are scored more than one second so maybe that colours my viewpoint.
What an idiot!! Of course I should have written goals scored at more than one per *minute*!

(60 minute playing time, regular scorelines of 60 vs 70 -- combined goals of 150-ish)

Reactions: Maxi
This. Every time I’m freaked out by something, and someone chuckles and says “Well you’re bigger than it is, and it’s more afraid of you than you are of it…” I’m like yeah, dude, that really isn’t helpful to me at all…..

I’m much bigger than a “thousand-legger” too, but I still don’t wanna find the damn things anywhere near me.
Yes, I think a lot of people really don't get this. "Oh they're probably more scared of you than you are of them". Cool but not the point! It's the visuals, not the notion of danger.

I have it so bad I can't look at pictures or videos and I'm pretty sure spiders on movies can't do anything to me lol but it doesn't really matter.

Partywith all the crazy shit I've done I can't believe I'm in my eighth decade , Lady Luck has been watching over me ,

Yesssss…what a milestone! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, bud!!! 🥳 🎉🎉 I hope you enjoy this special occasion the way that you wish.

Reactions: MarieElise
You should’ve seen how fast I jumped on top of the chair at Dunkin’ when I saw a MOUSE running across the floor. 👀 With a nervous laugh I said “THERE’S A FUCKIN’ MOUSE ON THE FLOOR.” I told the girls in there working “Okay, I’ll see y’all later!”…and headed over to the bus stop.