AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Granted. And agreed. My target was more at the crappy stoic support they give on here with that platform as opposed to another platform, that I’m more familiar with.

Apologies for any misunderstanding.

As a model, if I were banned by StripChat and their rep listed all of my violations in a public thread that can be googled and is indexed I'd be pretty fucking pissed off. ;) Just saying.

Reactions: MarieElise and Maxi
  • Hugs
Reactions: inertvolcano
I don't think CB's reply is unprofessional on here...have you seen the arm chair theorist who think no one should be banned? They just shut down the dialogue.

You guys act like Chaturbate isn't the granddaddy of all of the other sites you enjoy
To be fair... MFC was their mega-predecessor :D

But they don't bat an eye at even bothering to come here and answer support questions. It could either be because they're way too big to care or that there was never a necessity to have a 3rd party site for people who have been ignored by support to flock to.

I wonder which is bigger mfc or cb? anyone know?
CB has made its name known much more prevalently in modern media, so I think they've grown bigger at least in that aspect.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Elon musk changing the twitter brand to "X" will do jack sh*t for the company.The place will always be toxic as f*ck.I'm glad i deleted my account years ago.
Most people I’ve either talked to or read don’t like the x, and I don’t either. Only one person thought it was more serious, and fitting. Considering we are in an era where presidents are using the platform , and have used the platform in very serious ways.

I do get that one person’s point of view on that. Will the somber x influence your average user to think more carefully before they tweet stuff… in my opinion no. Will it make Elon feel cooler, and align more with his personal goals (in my opinion), yes.

Most people I’ve either talked to or read don’t like the x, and I don’t either. Only one person thought it was more serious, and fitting. Considering we are in an era where presidents are using the platform , and have used the platform in very serious ways.

I do get that one person’s point of view on that. Will the somber x influence your average user to think more carefully before they tweet stuff… in my opinion no. Will it make Elon feel cooler, and align more with his personal goals (in my opinion), yes.

Sounds like he’s rebranding to monetise/create an even bigger share of his online empire…

Sounds like he’s rebranding to monetise/create an even bigger share of his online empire…
Yeah he probably already has his dna frozen in some whack scheme to be brought back to life in the future , when planets come up for sale. He probably wants to buy one or a few :giggle: or some such plan.

I cant believe they are re-naming tweets to x's, I saw a tweet from someone saying they should rename them Xpressions, which imo is 1000% better than x's 😂

ETA: Also, it's Elon... it wouldn't surprise me if it's called twitter again next week and he's just trolling.

Yeah he can do better imo. I wonder what his ultimate end creative vision is here, because instagram is way more fun imo. Not sure how he plans on doing this, but can't wait to see 😆 🍿

Reactions: Raven_Rogue
Today, on my bike after work, I startled a rattlesnake (and it startled me!) I rode by, and didn't notice it next to the road, until it hissed and rattled. Rattlesnakes have been all over the place this summer, which is a bit uncharacteristic for where I am. It's the second time in a week I've had to call Rangers to deal with one.

Since we finally get a break from it raining all the freakin' time, I may take a pre-birthday trip to Six Flags within these next few days. 🎢🎡

Why is it the one thing I want, I can't find? Where king crab legs?! Where? It's literally the only thing I want for dinner for my birthday. But nooo. Snow? Yes. Dungeoness? Yes? Tanner (also snow)? Yes. King? Nah bitch, not yours. I'm sad.

• Hugs
Reactions: rockin_rod
Why is it the one thing I want, I can't find? Where king crab legs?! Where? It's literally the only thing I want for dinner for my birthday. But nooo. Snow? Yes. Dungeoness? Yes? Tanner (also snow)? Yes. King? Nah bitch, not yours. I'm sad.
Is it your birthday today!? :eek:

Is it your birthday today!? :eek:
Tomorrow/Wednesday. I celebrate on cam on the 15th, but the actual day is the 16th.

Picked the 15th back when daily payouts weren't available so I didn't have to wait two weeks to cash out birthday tips. I suppose I could change it now but eh, I'd like the option of taking the actual day off instead.

Tomorrow/Wednesday. I celebrate on cam on the 15th, but the actual day is the 16th.

Picked the 15th back when daily payouts weren't available so I didn't have to wait two weeks to cash out birthday tips. I suppose I could change it now but eh, I'd like the option of taking the actual day off instead.
That is very smart.. also it sucks you can't get the actual crab legs you want for the day :p hopefully you'll find them by a birthday miracle :))

That is very smart.. also it sucks you can't get the actual crab legs you want for the day :p hopefully you'll find them by a birthday miracle :))
Thanks! If not, I'll pig out on Chinese instead. Hubby doesn't much care for Chinese but he'll oblige cause he's a good guy.

Happy Birthday Everyone @yummybrownfox too, because I feel like hers is coming up as well 🤍🤍🤍

the lion king dancing GIF

I think there was some regulation over the last few years that disallowed fishing for King crab... it was the subject of a season of Deadliest Catch