AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I just read my horoscope and apparently all as cancers will have a very good July. I know it's silly but I am glad the stars are rooting for me😅
Nah it's not silly, I read mine every day. Mine says tonight will be awesome (yeah right). I'm a Leo. I also make a wish at 11:11 AM/PM when I see it on the clock. I may or may not have some crystals laying around that I put energy into for things. It helps me.

Everytime I curl my hair, I feel like a poodle at the groomers, or at least how I imagine a poodle feels.

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
I read mine and have had my whole chart done. It’s fun. I’m an Aquarius Pisces cusp w Leo moon and Gemini rising 💕

I have a child who is Cancer and omg talk about sweet, smart, loving and helpful 💕💕

Marine Life Yes GIF by pikaole

Reactions: Vixxen81
Nah it's not silly, I read mine every day. Mine says tonight will be awesome (yeah right). I'm a Leo. I also make a wish at 11:11 AM/PM when I see it on the clock. I may or may not have some crystals laying around that I put energy into for things. It helps me.
yay for fellow witch! I burn palo santo and fondle my crystals as I do my law of attraction mantras and EFT tapping ;)
Also read tarot and oracle cards and communicate with animals. As you do!

Reactions: ElGato and Vixxen81
@MarieElise -- I was having a very difficult time with someone and they casually mentioned their birthday. They have the same birthday as my dad, July 9th. Instantly had to write it off that he and I were never, ever going to get along. I'm Leo Rising, Sag Moon, and Libra all over all 12 houses. (My husband is a Libra with an equal amount of Leo in his chart.)

@CallMeMaria -- Hells yeah. If my cat doesn't like you, I don't like you. ;) I mostly focus on law of attraction as it is the easiest to manifest. Especially for one extremely intense New Year's ritual that I do every single year.

- Everything must be wiped down, vacuumed, and cleaned of that year's energy (bathrooms & laundry included)
- All trash has to be out of the house before 11:45 PM New Year's Eve.
- Cannot cook (reheat is okay), clean, shower, wash dishes or clothing on New Years Day. It washes away the living. (Very Irish, right there.)
- Cannot leave the house before a guest comes over and that guest must be a tall, handsome man with dark hair (offer not valid the Jan 2nd, can come and go at will) and MUST enter through the front door
- Whatever food is consumed must be pork, black eye peas, corn bread, and greens -- each representing a different type of wealth (substitutions are okay if they are the same color)

If anyone else is a fan of cute, interesting, yet slightly bizarre videos, check out Baby Monkey Bon Bon on YouTube! He’s so fun to watch!

OMG! It is so rare to see others into EFT. I have PTSD and it helps so much with anxious/panicky feelings
It is a very powerful technique indeed. I had a great experience with some emotional healing, using EFT. Releasing some old emotions, particularly shame came out with floods of tears. It is remarkable how you can remember a situation and be so, so ashamed, then do a few rounds of tapping and the same memory feels totally easy and not a big deal at all.

Daily thought here..

Curious if cam shyness is a normal thing, I remember my lost thread on SW that I would check back to now and then.
Anyways, thinking of trying this weekend to just go all in.

Also, random thought, thinking about how to ease my fur baby's anxiety with the fireworks this 4th of July.

Well not as happy a topic as Gruner's birthday, but I'm super glad they got someone for the gilgo beach murders. I've been following that case for years, and I'm glad they got him. Idk if they have the death penalty in New York, but if they do: I hope he gets it. He took so much from so many, not to even mention the damage he's likely done to his own family too.

That case always stuck in my mind because it had gone so long unsolved. Also because people tried to say that one of the victims wasn't a true victim, and just had drug-induced psychosis, which lead her to make paranoid, bad decisions, that lead to her death. It kind of blew my mind to learn someone could be knocking on doors begging for help, yet still turn up dead regardless. Wish that hadn't have happened.

Reactions: ElGato
Well not as happy a topic as Gruner's birthday, but I'm super glad they got someone for the gilgo beach murders. I've been following that case for years, and I'm glad they got him. Idk if they have the death penalty in New York, but if they do: I hope he gets it. He took so much from so many, not to even mention the damage he's likely done to his own family too.

That case always stuck in my mind because it had gone so long unsolved. Also because people tried to say that one of the victims wasn't a true victim, and just had drug-induced psychosis, which lead her to make paranoid, bad decisions, that lead to her death. It kind of blew my mind to learn someone could be knocking on doors begging for help, yet still turn up dead regardless. Wish that hadn't have happened.
I had never heard of it until they arrested the guy but did you see that Guiliani went to the house because he wanted to look around? What a creepy ass thing to do.

What a creepy ass thing to do.
Yes, I agree, yet so Guliani. I'm embarrassed that he has Italian roots like myself. We don't claim him lool

Me again lol. Wasn't going to go see the Barbie movie ,until I read Ben Shapiros review. Must be a good movie if he says it's a steaming pile of crap.
The only thing that could possibly make this better/ more exciting would be a Scaramucci review 😂

Me again lol. Wasn't going to go see the Barbie movie ,until I read Ben Shapiros review. Must be a good movie if he says it's a steaming pile of crap.
The only thing that could possibly make this better/ more exciting would be a Scaramucci review 😂
Oh I had every intention of seeing it and doubled down when I saw that. The title is BARBIE not Ken & Barbie. Ken was an afterthought in Barbie's universe. I'm sure some dumb man complained Barbie was too feminist for not having a boyfriend/husband from the gate and that's how he was born.

Oh I had every intention of seeing it and doubled down when I saw that. The title is BARBIE not Ken & Barbie. Ken was an afterthought in Barbie's universe. I'm sure some dumb man complained Barbie was too feminist for not having a boyfriend/husband from the gate and that's how he was born.
I love it when these spoiled privileged people come out with whack ass shit. It’s fun to laugh at them. Definitely seeing Barbie. Also curious due to stuff I’ve been reading about the set and how it was designed. Really excited!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I love it when these spoiled privileged people come out with whack ass shit. It’s fun to laugh at them. Definitely seeing Barbie. Also curious due to stuff I’ve been reading about the set and how it was designed. Really excited!
It's fascinating how triggered they are over an iconic DOLL. Did I say fascinating? Sorry, I meant terrifying.

I've heard this movie does not spare Mattel's feelings and pokes fun at some of the dumber Barbie designs that were released. But I was hooked as soon as I figured out Kate McKinnon was Weird Barbie -- the doll we all had. Burnt clothes, bad hair cut, face painting. I'm like shut up and take my money.

When "wishy-washy" first came into use in the late 1700s, it was used to describe drinks or soup as being weak, watery or sloppy. From there, "wishy-washy" becomes a figurative description for people who are weak or sickly. Eventually, that meaning expanded to include someone who is weak in character.Sep 29, 2019

When "wishy-washy" first came into use in the late 1700s, it was used to describe drinks or soup as being weak, watery or sloppy. From there, "wishy-washy" becomes a figurative description for people who are weak or sickly. Eventually, that meaning expanded to include someone who is weak in character.Sep 29, 2019
I checked it on Wiki too 😂😂 I never knew that!

• Funny!
ACF isn’t just about rubbish replies from CB reps, people. Hopefully we can learn something, too 🙂
I take exception at you targeting Chaturbate as their policy is to never disclose the reasons a user was banned to other users and other sites seem to be a little more loose-lipped about violations where everyone can see what's up. Does CB need to be more transparent in their interactions with models? Yes.

You guys act like Chaturbate isn't the granddaddy of all of the other sites you enjoy and feel are superior based on your own confirmation bias.

Granted. And agreed. My target was more at the crappy stoic support they give on here with that platform as opposed to another platform, that I’m more familiar with.

Apologies for any misunderstanding.