AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
If you're not a fan of water in general, pickles & brine/juice is a great way to get salted water into your body. Pickles have zero calories. Once the pickles are gone, I drink the juice/brine as flavor shots. My body thinks it was given something delicious so it stops with the growling and shaking.

Bruno Mars was incredible last Saturday at Preakness LIVE. And he sang "Locked Out of Heaven" too! 😍

Twitter is such an upsetting environment. I only have it for work and only follow models and industry representatives, yet at least once a day I'm shown a violent or disturbing clip on there on the for you page. I always make sure to mute the account and mark the option "not interested in this" but it keeps showing me violent and upsetting news all the time, it's like the platform was made for it. I'm aware that I can browse only who I follow but I'd like to be able to look around sometimes without stumbling upon this kind of content.

Twitter is such an upsetting environment. I only have it for work and only follow models and industry representatives, yet at least once a day I'm shown a violent or disturbing clip on there on the for you page. I always make sure to mute the account and mark the option "not interested in this" but it keeps showing me violent and upsetting news all the time, it's like the platform was made for it. I'm aware that I can browse only who I follow but I'd like to be able to look around sometimes without stumbling upon this kind of content.
I weighed the good Twitter did for me against the bad it was causing humanity and decided humanity won out, so I deleted my account. If you are finding that there is no monetary value or return of investment in you being exposed to this content, consider doing the same.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Lilly_____
Twitter has become a cesspool of negativity, insanity and hate. Years ago I was a very heavy user and it was a lot different. Now it's just the worst of the worst.
I'll log on once a month or so and remember really quickly why I don't log on.
It's just bad for my mental health and state of mind. I need energy that vibrates at a much higher level than that shite

I'm trying to break out of wearing nothing but t-shirts and jeans and pay more attention to how I present myself. Looking up capsule wardrobes for men was helpful, but I wish men's fashion weren't so boring. But then again I think if I tried anything different I'd look like a dorky middle aged dad trying to be cool.

howdoyoudo.jpg

I'm trying to break out of wearing nothing but t-shirts and jeans and pay more attention to how I present myself. Looking up capsule wardrobes for men was helpful, but I wish men's fashion weren't so boring. But then again I think if I tried anything different I'd look like a dorky middle aged dad trying to be cool.

View attachment 96536
I'm of the opinion that when it comes to clothing, simple is always best. I like to keep myself groomed, nails done, makeup on, groomed hair etc so i can wear t shirts and jeans and it will look good. I think otherwise it seems like we're trying to hard (we = anyone over 30 😅)

I'm of the opinion that when it comes to clothing, simple is always best. I like to keep myself groomed, nails done, makeup on, groomed hair etc so i can wear t shirts and jeans and it will look good. I think otherwise it seems like we're trying to hard (we = anyone over 30 😅)
You're totally right, I'm just sad I missed my window to wear studded leather jackets and chains. 😎

You're totally right, I'm just sad I missed my window to wear studded leather jackets and chains. 😎
If Alice Cooper can still do it, so can you

I wish people would stop putting their frakin' email address in their support posts.

I’ve been less vocal since early 2023, for a reason. For the past 22 weeks I’ve been demonstrating and fighting to keep democracy where I live. This is me taking a moment to chill between police threats, road blocks and social media slurs. I still listen but have less resources to assist in industry related questions:)

Attachments

• IMG_6948.jpeg
    IMG_6948.jpeg
    827.5 KB · Views: 7
I’ve been less vocal since early 2023, for a reason. For the past 22 weeks I’ve been demonstrating and fighting to keep democracy where I live. This is me taking a moment to chill between police threats, road blocks and social media slurs. I still listen but have less resources to assist in industry related questions
I've been following these protests. Got family in your country. As far as I know there were protests with 200.000 people? Thats an unbelievable number if you think how many inhabitants there are. I hope you stay safe! Maybe better not to get into the first row...? But what do I know.

Reactions: Dan Epstein
I've been following these protests. Got family in your country. As far as I know there were protests with 200.000 people? Thats an unbelievable number if you think how many inhabitants there are. I hope you stay safe! Maybe better not to get into the first row...? But what do I know.
We will not become Hungary, nor Poland. 22 weeks and going!

I wonder what the worlds longest string of spaghetti measures 🧐🤔?
wonder no more 😂

The longest strand of pasta measured 3,776 m (12,388 ft 5 in) and was achieved by LAWSON INC. (Japan) at Time 24 Building, Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo , Japan, on 20 October 2010. The whole pasta was cooked.

Apparently that got beaten in 2010 or its just a different record for the same thing? :

The Guinness World Record for the Longest Spaghetti was set by Canadian Chefs at Corso Italia Toronto Fiesta, with a 503 feet (160 metres) spaghetti noodle.

On a happier note, I still have 2 giveaway research spots for social audiences. Just to make a clear note, I am using a 3rd party tool, no logging in etc, and I can only draw insights for accounts or websites with enough followers. I basically sample the audience and provide an output of:
1. What hashtags they use in their acitivy.
2. What keywords they use in their Bio
3. What websites they also visit
4. What social accounts they follow
5. What podcasts they listen to
6. what Youtube channels they watch
The info is exported into excel files, with an analysis by me. It's my side gig still in the Beta stage, so please don't abuse my kindness.
People from the pleasure toy business on Xbiz already gave me strong feedback, so I wanted to share this with the community here as well.
It's a data thing, so please hit me up if this can appeal to you.
PS, I'm not providing traffic analysis, I'm all about the audience. It's not a competitive analysis, nor espionage, so please don't ask me for an analysis of the IG account of the camgirl you have a crush on, please respect the profession.
And please don't ask for redundant research queries like "Give me an analysis of CB or MV, Nike, or Taylor Swift. "
Peace and love and data,
Dan.

We're not super thrilled about it, either. Makes me sick and has triggered my eating disorder. Yay!
Yeah, last time was ugly. I guess this time it will be even worse. And, to be frank, the bi-partisan divide in the US media is helping the GOP more than it helps the Democrats. From a democratic stand point everything about the US elections is wrong IMO. You could ask "what do you care? you're not in USA!" but the outcome of the elections has a profound effect on the whole world, namely fight against climate crisis, to only name the most pressing matter. When Drump or De Santis gets the job I'll officially bury my hopes of maybe getting through this crisis.

Reactions: SuperPookie
I’m in such a good mood that I’m considering getting on MFC for a couple hours tonight. But I’d be mad as hell to get on there and not get any tips. Lmfao.

Yeah, last time was ugly. I guess this time it will be even worse. And, to be frank, the bi-partisan divide in the US media is helping the GOP more than it helps the Democrats. From a democratic stand point everything about the US elections is wrong IMO. You could ask "what do you care? you're not in USA!" but the outcome of the elections has a profound effect on the whole world, namely fight against climate crisis, to only name the most pressing matter. When Drump or De Santis gets the job I'll officially bury my hopes of maybe getting through this crisis.
I think everyone earth should be paying as much attention to this as they can stomach because it's going to affect the world for a very long time if Republicans screw this up and all signs points to them really screwing up. Trump dominated the news cycle for the last two weeks, meanwhile new candidates entered the race and no one talked about it.

I’m so upset that I lost my umbrella on the bus yesterday morning. It was a Mary Poppins Anniversary umbrella that my grandmom gave me. 😭😭😭 I was very stressed out yesterday morning (and my mind occupied), which I’m sure is why I forgot to grab it when I got off that bus.

Been playing about with AI video upscaling and just came across what is possibly the worst error I have ever seen (including the ones that I write).
So it errors out encoding a video, theres no number or anything that you would be able to reference on the error, just the error message "something went wrong, please contact support for assistance" Like what are you ment to tell support "Hi, I need help apparently but I dont know what with or why" 😂

ETA:

Just thought I would add the results I am getting are pretty impressive tbh

For anyone that wanted to try it, just be warned you need a substantial mount of disk space, a 10 min video going from 360p to 4k needs around 100gb for temp files and the end video is usually around the 10gb mark.

Last edited: