AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
This happens to me so much in dating. Men will create an idea of me and from some point on just stop listening to what I'm actually saying because they "got me all figured out" already. It really amazes me how in the beginning they're always so enchanted and attentive until it's not a novelty anymore, then bam, whatever idea they created of you stays forever.

This happens to me a lot because of the way I look lol. I work in corporate and before nobody took me seriously even if I had the best idea, or what I said made sense, because I looked like a kid. I look younger than I actually am (got carded when I was 35).
I grew a beard (thank god I didn't get the asian curse of whispy fu manchu type shit) and a mustache, and it stopped.

Happens to me a lot when meeting girls or other people too. Just one look and they decide I'm the big party guy that drinks a lot and have a lot of girls on call. Really motherfuckers?

There are a lot of really high profile crime cases going on right now. I'm trying to keep up with the Leticia Stout & Lori Vallow ones. As well as updates on some others. It's like a full time job! I'm going to have to start picking and choosing which ones to follow. There's not enough time in the day.
Definitely dropping all the others once the Brian Kohberger one starts.

Last edited:
Reactions: rockin_rod
There are a lot of really high profile crime cases going on right now. I'm trying to keep up with the Leticia Stout & Lori Vallow ones. As well as updates on some others. It's like a full time job! I'm going to have to start picking and choosing which ones to follow. There's not enough time in the day.
Vallow is nuttier than squirrel poop. That story has a million twists to it, making it fascinating and hard to follow.

Reactions: MarieElise
Vallow is nuttier than squirrel poop. That story has a million twists to it, making it fascinating and hard to follow.
Omg it really does! It's super insane!! I was listening to testimony etc the other day, and this was my face the whole time...

Anna Kendrick Reaction GIF

Omg it really does! It's super insane!! I was listening to testimony etc the other day, and this was my face the whole time...

Anna Kendrick Reaction GIF
I loved the judge's refusal about being excused when the prosecution was showing the pictures of the graves. She kept her head down the entire time and didn't she also flip off the jury or was it the other case you mentioned?

I loved the judge's refusal about being excused when the prosecution was showing the pictures of the graves. She kept her head down the entire time and didn't she also flip off the jury or was it the other case you mentioned?
I must've missed that. Sounds like something Letecia Stauch would do though, she's been coming across super defensive, angry and somewhat narcissistic. All I remember about that and Vallow, was that she tried to be excused and they wouldn't let her. So I guess it's possible it was her too. Helps the prosecution's case when they act like that. Not that either case really seems to need much help... I love it when people like that take the extra rope they are given, and totally hang themselves with it. Seems to be straight out of the narcissistic play book, to do that in court.

Last edited:
One year sober today. ❤️

This deserves a HUGE congratulations!
Getting and staying sober is one of the hardest things some people will ever do.
Keep it up. It does get easier. I know... I'm just over 20 years sober but I'm an old guy and had a head-start on you LOL. If I never got sober, I would not be alive today.
Enjoy the milestone and be VERY proud of yourself!

I must've missed that. Sounds like something Letecia Stauch would do though, she's been coming across super defensive, angry and somewhat narcissistic. All I remember about that and Vallow, was that she tried to be excused and they wouldn't let her. So I guess it's possible it was her too. Helps the prosecution's case when they act like that. Not that either case really seems to need much help... I love it when people like that take the extra rope they are given, and totally hang themselves with it. Seems to be straight out of the narcissistic play book, to do that in court.
The defending attorneys then have to try to explain their client is an asshole, not a murderer. I really don't know how some of the lawyers sleep at night. I guess on stacks of cash, but I couldn't do it.

The defending attorneys then have to try to explain their client is an asshole, not a murderer. I really don't know how some of the lawyers sleep at night. I guess on stacks of cash, but I couldn't do it.
Me either, I was just thinking about that the other night. If I was a defense attorney I would purposefully fuck up cases of some people. Either that or change jobs.

Just found it; It was Letecia Stauch that did the flip off. She's a total bitch. Not suprised at all.

Me either, I was just thinking about that the other night. If I was a defense attorney I would purposefully fuck up cases of some people. Either that or change jobs.

Just found it; It was Letecia Stauch that did the flip off. She's a total bitch. Not suprised at all.
The cool thing about today's media is we'll have a fully outlined made-for-streaming movie to look forward to in six months explaning everything in a proper timeline. As always, I feel for the victims and wonder how no one saw the crazy in these women enough to do something long before they became a threat to something they created.

• Hugs
wonder how no one saw the crazy in these women enough to do something long before they became a threat to something they created.
I wonder the exact same thing.

Reactions: Vixxen81
Today is an incredibly sad day for me. I lost my step-grandpa this morning. Since my family is pretty much broke I'll cover the funeral and my nans aftercare. I'm so so sad for my nan, she just started enjoying her retirement with him properly and it was all taken away from her in a matter of seconds.

Praying for both of them 😔

The whole Twitter Blue stuff is so ridiculous.

Wouldn’t it make a lot more sense to just have a paid account option that included everything but the verified checkmark and just leave the verification icon for accounts that actually need/deserve verification? I get that would probably be a lot less popular since there’s people who want to feel important by having the verified mark, but it’d lead to a lot less confusion/controversy.

Then again, I’m pretty sure Elon wanted to stir up some controversy with it. It’s still just so silly and my feed is filled with people complaining about it or celebrities having to state that they’re not paying for Twitter.

stopped smoking since 3 days. I'm in the danger zone lol. Its hard. But not as hard as I feared. Still a long way to go.
Depending on how your body and brain chemistry is, once you pass the 90 day mark you'll never fall back. Took me just over 2 months for any cravings and muscle memory to go away.
Caffeine on the other hand. Ugh. I need like a month off from work and proper sleep in order kick coffee and energy drinks. lol

The whole Twitter Blue stuff is so ridiculous.

Wouldn’t it make a lot more sense to just have a paid account option that included everything but the verified checkmark and just leave the verification icon for accounts that actually need/deserve verification? I get that would probably be a lot less popular since there’s people who want to feel important by having the verified mark, but it’d lead to a lot less confusion/controversy.

Then again, I’m pretty sure Elon wanted to stir up some controversy with it. It’s still just so silly and my feed is filled with people complaining about it or celebrities having to state that they’re not paying for Twitter.
10000% on all this, yes.

I honestly would have even purchased twitter blue for some of the perks had it not been blown out into this stupid "elon wants it all" bullshit.

The blue checkmark should have kept it's integrity as actual VERIFIED accounts. (I also digress they should have verified me like 8 years ago when I finally gavve up asking for Verification lol). Then this new Blue thing (could have been named differently) could have been a paid service to get extra features or boost signal on whatever.

It all proves Elon is actually not the smart businessman he wants people to believe he is. He's just an entitled silver spoon prick with no sense and a craving for attention.

10000% on all this, yes.

I honestly would have even purchased twitter blue for some of the perks had it not been blown out into this stupid "elon wants it all" bullshit.

The blue checkmark should have kept it's integrity as actual VERIFIED accounts. (I also digress they should have verified me like 8 years ago when I finally gavve up asking for Verification lol). Then this new Blue thing (could have been named differently) could have been a paid service to get extra features or boost signal on whatever.

It all proves Elon is actually not the smart businessman he wants people to believe he is. He's just an entitled silver spoon prick with no sense and a craving for attention.
It's one of the reason's I dropped or avoiding anything to do with him.
I sold off my Tesla shares in February (Thankfully at a profit). Deleted my Twitter account, canceled and sent back my Starlink and cancelled my Model X reservation.

10000% on all this, yes.

It’s maddening to see how many people still don’t seem to realize the blue check no longer means you’re verified. “Why can’t they pay $8 to get verified just like everyone else?” Uhh… because the $8 doesn’t include identity verification? Which used to be the entire purpose of a blue check?

There’s also a lot of ignorance surrounding the need for verified accounts. Whatever you may think of public figures, media, celebrities or other people whose words could be considered noteworthy, it’s still nice to have an easy way to distinguish the real people from the shit-stirrers and propaganda merchants.

If I wanted a feed full of unverified shitposts from people who don’t care about fact checking, I’d have never quit Facebook in the first place.

10000% on all this, yes.

verification was always really gate keepy imo, I think a better solution for verified accounts would be to let everyone be verified... if they provide verification.

there's a lot of things Elon could have done with Twitter in terms of chargeable features, but the thing everyone always went on about was getting verified so it kind of makes sense that he would be like "well now you can be verified for $8 a month *troll face gif* "

on my phone so can't insert gifs 😂 but yeah Elon is just a troll, honestly I think he's bored and has enough money to where he can be like "I'm gonna fuck with this and and watch people go crazy". He did it with dogecoin, and now he's got Twitter to play with... it's not his "business" Twitter is his toy imo

Deleted my Twitter account
I think any time I discuss my disgust of how he has run Twitter at least a few people are like "yeah fuck Twitter I deleted it" and I'm like BRO... A lot of us models/adult creators can't just up and do that, since it's kind of our lifeblood of advertising as one of the last places we can share nude images :( I've built my following there for 14 years, can't just drop it. If it was just for personal use, I'd do it.

But it also sucks to hear people that I advertise TO leaving.

It's an ugly situation, but I digress...
canceled and sent back my Starlink
and with our very limited ISP options out here in farmville, can't flick that off of my roof either 😆

and with our very limited ISP options out here in farmville, can't flick that off of my roof either 😆
Very similar here in rural Australia; it is the best option available currently in terms of upload and download speeds, and reliable connectivity.
SL is aggressively targeting any other ISPs that have anything even close, by slashing the up-front cost of hardware and monthly charges.
Just hope we don't see that change once they have a captive market.......

Reactions: AmberCutie
Dear Viewer/Tipper:

It's not that you deleted your account on OF that bothers me or that you didn't tell me you'd disappear, it's all of the assumptions I now have about why you deleted the account when the last thing you did was beg me to log on earlier than I usually do but couldn't hang around and wait for an answer before blowing me off and when I joked about it you were like, "well I waited an hour for a response." I have waited literal DAYS for you to show up. But hey thanks for letting me know what you really think about my time versus your time.

Kthnxbye

Last edited:
Wondering if anyone can enlighten me on what "LODU" means? Urban Dictionary wasn't all that clear.
A user was referencing a particular tipper and adding that, and nothing else, in the chat.
Just trying to figure out if it was an attempt to be insulting, or if it is something inoffensive!

Wondering if anyone can enlighten me on what "LODU" means? Urban Dictionary wasn't all that clear.
A user was referencing a particular tipper and adding that, and nothing else, in the chat.
Just trying to figure out if it was an attempt to be insulting, or if it is something inoffensive!
Google thinks it's a Polish word. Could also be a typo, a bot, IDK.

No clue, new to me too.