AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I think there was some regulation over the last few years that disallowed fishing for King crab... it was the subject of a season of Deadliest Catch
Hmm I vaguely remember that, but they had a whole case of king last week at the market. A quick google search seems to indicate snow crab was completely closed 22/23 so the crab we're seeing is two years old? I'm confused.

Hmm I vaguely remember that, but they had a whole case of king last week at the market. A quick google search seems to indicate snow crab was completely closed 22/23 so the crab we're seeing is two years old? I'm confused.
Colin Farrell Reaction GIF

Happy early birthday to you too, mate! Chicken and sweetcorn soup and then beef chow mein 😋 standard! 😂
Nice. Mongolian beef, chicken fried rice, eggrolls, crab Rangoon, hot n sour soup is my go-to.

Reactions: rockin_rod
OMG I love Chinese takeout, sometimes treat myself when I get home from work on a Friday (I work away during the week).
Steamed pork dumplings, spring rolls with satay dipping sauce, mongolian lamb with soft noodles, combination chow mein with BBQ fried rice.
Yum.

Happy upcoming Birthday @Vixxen81 and @Maxi_P 🎉🎁🎂

Reactions: Maxi and Vixxen81
OMG I love Chinese takeout, sometimes treat myself when I get home from work on a Friday (I work away during the week).
Steamed pork dumplings, spring rolls with satay dipping sauce, mongolian lamb with soft noodles, combination chow mein with BBQ fried rice.
Yum.

Happy upcoming Birthday @Vixxen81 and @Maxi_P 🎉🎁🎂
Second shout for Mongolian lamb/beef… I guess I need to try that next time…

Thanks @rockin_rod … 21 again (x2) 🙂

• Funny!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Maxi and MarieElise
Why is it the one thing I want, I can't find? Where king crab legs?! Where? It's literally the only thing I want for dinner for my birthday. But nooo. Snow? Yes. Dungeoness? Yes? Tanner (also snow)? Yes. King? Nah bitch, not yours. I'm sad.

I live in Maryland, and out here we are serious about our crabs. Try dipping them in melted butter…AMAZING! I only like the male crabs. I was accidentally given a bag of female crabs once, and I was like WTF is this shit (They taste different)…this isn’t the crabs I usually get. 😂

If you’re not able to find any crabs on your birthday, you could always just make a reservation at Red Lobster (though I don’t think RL requires reservations anymore?) or place an order for carryout…and get yourself crab legs, crab-stuffed shrimp rangoon, or lobster tail (Dip that lobster tail in the melted butter that they should provide you with).

I live in Maryland, and out here we are serious about our crabs. Try dipping them in melted butter…AMAZING! I only like the male crabs. I was accidentally given a bag of female crabs once, and I was like WTF is this shit (They taste different)…this isn’t the crabs I usually get. 😂

If you’re not able to find any crabs on your birthday, you could always just make a reservation at Red Lobster (though I don’t think RL requires reservations anymore?) or place an order for carryout…and get yourself crab legs, crab-stuffed shrimp rangoon, or lobster tail (Dip that lobster tail in the melted butter that they should provide you with).
First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Second, I hate lobster. It's a texture thing.

Third, I've never had blue crab/soft shell crab but it does look really interesting to eat. Do you do the Old Bay thing?

I did find one restaurant that has king on the menu and it's $78 a lb so they can rightfully kiss my ass on that. LOL

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Second, I hate lobster. It's a texture thing.

Third, I've never had blue crab/soft shell crab but it does look really interesting to eat. Do you do the Old Bay thing?

I did find one restaurant that has king on the menu and it's $78 a lb so they can rightfully kiss my ass on that. LOL

Thank you! Happy Early Birthday to you too!!!

No, I've never put Old Bay on the crabs. The place that I go to...they catch their own crabs, and have their very own seasoning that they use (It isn't Old Bay). They're always deliciously spicy, and they make me (and the other dine-in customers who are eating crabs) cough a little bit. Lol.

Thank you! Happy Early Birthday to you too!!!

No, I've never put Old Bay on the crabs. The place that I go to...they catch their own crabs, and have their very own seasoning that they use (It isn't Old Bay). They're always deliciously spicy, and they make me (and the other dine-in customers who are eating crabs) cough a little bit. Lol.
Thanks, babe. :) That sounds really good. I love spicy.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
The fuuuuuuuuuuuuck is this thing ???????

IMG_1237.jpeg

• Funny!
Reactions: Maxi
Isn’t that a jumping spider??? 😮
I DONT FUCKING KNOW BUT I JUST CAPTURED IT AND GOT IT SUCCESSFULLY AWAY FROM ME !!!!!!!

ETA; OMG YOU'RE RIGHT PER GOOGLE !!!! THAT THING COULDA JUMPED ME!!

The weirdest spider I ever saw was while hiking on Maui in 09…

IMG_0429.jpeg

…the ‘happy face’ spider.

n.b. So sad about the wildfires there this week, it’s been heartbreaking to watch 😢

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
I just wanna say thank you for the spoiler with a title, I almost clicked it til I read the warning. I am not gonna open it LOL

I just wanna say thank you for the spoiler with a title, I almost clicked it til I read the warning. I am not gonna open it LOL
I was going to say the same thing. Thank you guys, that's really considerate!

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise and Maxi
<insert obligatory Australian comment regarding how small and harmless that one looked> ;)

The "happy face" dude looked cute.

So is the peacock spider. They do a dance that makes it look like they are waving: "Hiiii 👋 " :rofl:
Australia seems beautiful but I don't think I'd ever risk going there.

Australia seems beautiful but I don't think I'd ever risk going there.
Don't be put off considering a visit, please. I can assure you that living here is very safe, despite our range of bitey wildlife.
As an import myself, I find it one of the most beautiful, contrasting and fascinating countries I've ever been to.
>99% of the time, wildlife will know you're there before you ever encounter them, and head in the opposite direction to get away from you.

Reactions: Ozzie_