AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Day job involves scheduling for a very busy, in demand, overbooked surgical practice. Today several people did not commit to making appointments after going through all the steps and being referred MONTHS ago, because we are booked out too far..... And my face when these people call back again, desperate to get in, in a couple more months....

Looks like Mozilla's latest update of Firefox has shit the bed. All of my add-ons have been disabled, and "cannot be verified", and I've been signed out of most of my accounts. Hope they get this fixed soon. I ain't surfing around without protection.

I was scared to watch in fear it would let me down

It was good. There were a couple moments where I thought Woody Harrelson's hand gestures were a tad effeminate, which was odd. But regardless, I loved the reboot. I thought Marisa Tomei was wonderful as Edith Bunker...and Jamie Foxx as George Jefferson. His blooper was hilarious.

Wish I bought Apple stock back in the day. $6000 for a cheese grater? Da hell Apple?

Trying to decide where to go on vacation this year. I really should go back to Ireland to visit my family....but I'm really tempted to visit somewhere new this year. I've checked and I have enough money saved for Japan, a place I've always wanted to go. Decisions, decisions.......
Also my insomnia is still in full affect (hooray!!!!)

Goodbye, Payless. :( You’ve had a good run.

The one in my city closed about a year ago. I keep thinking of what a good spot it would be for a skateshop whenever I drive by. Really close to the middle and high school. Just not sure how popular skating is with kids these days.

Prosecco hills have been added to the Unesco world heritage list yesterday. Time to celebrate, If you haven't yet. So guys pop your favourite (and original!) bottle of Prosecco and ladies enjoy your Mimosa and Bellini at brunch today.

I’m seeing Facebook posts about Doris Roberts dying, and I’m like am I trippin’? Didn’t she die a few years ago? Went to check. Yes, she died in April of 2016.

I'm really lovin' the assertive person I've become. Because FUCK that "being shy, quiet, and awkward" b.s. from my high school days (I hated being that way). Being assertive gets results! Lol.

Someone in my single moms group posted a meme that asks "What's the wildest thing you ever threw at your mate while arguing?" Women are giving answers such as an iron...a microwave...etc., and laughing about it. Um.....WTF? Now let that have been a guy doing that to his girlfriend, and these women wouldn't be laughing about it.

I'm soon gonna attempt to juggle two full-time jobs (one is a temp. job that ends in October), which will mean 80-hour work weeks.

Shedies.jpg

So going along my rounds at the retirement home today, Jack waves me down.
"I woke up to the TV today, tell me if I've gone mad"
"Can't tell you that Jack till you tell me more" Settle in for a seat
"He was saying that black man was all sorts of wrong..."
Now mind you, Jack and I mostly talk about college sports he remembers so I'm lost here.
"Who do you mean, Jack?" "The President" he says.
"Jack, you mean him talking about Representative Cummings?"
"Yes, what's that about?"
And we talked for a bit as I felt dirty filling in the story.