AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I feel like you could make a savory french toast, though. It doesn't have to have anything sweet. Egg and bread in themselves are savory. So, just add some salt and pepper to the eggwash instead of cinnamon or vaniilla, then HP/brown sauce could be yummy!
Cinnamon can be super savoury too, depending what you put it with!

My daily thought is on the topic of appliances we can and can't live without aha, I left my kettle with my ex when I moved out and said I'd get a new one when I could afford it. 6 months later and I'm still boiling my water on the stovetop. I just can't justify the expense to myself and the extra THING even though I know it's absurd :haha: I've come up with an elaborate "Big Kettle" conspiracy theory to make myself feel better about my cheapness :shifty:

HP sauce. :)

HP sauce? Dare I ask?

Cinnamon can be super savoury too, depending what you put it with!

My daily thought is on the topic of appliances we can and can't live without aha, I left my kettle with my ex when I moved out and said I'd get a new one when I could afford it. 6 months later and I'm still boiling my water on the stovetop. I just can't justify the expense to myself and the extra THING even though I know it's absurd :haha: I've come up with an elaborate "Big Kettle" conspiracy theory to make myself feel better about my cheapness :shifty:

Embrace the frugality! I used to spend crazy money on different cooking "necessities", thinking I needed all these different things. Then, when I moved and gave a lot of it away, realized how foolish I was. Even now, I'm still cutting back on what I really need/want.

Okay, that threw me for a minutes. :D It's "HP" as in "House of Parliament" sauce. Kind of like our US Senate Navy Bean soup.

I'm not real big on condiments, and vinegar is okay but might have to at least try it. Once....

It's why I asked. It was either Hewlett Packard or Hit(Health) Points. ;)
not far too.. in French it stands usually for "Psychiatric Hospital" 😁

and there, the logo is also very similar to Hewlett Packard's one

place an aussie and a brit in the same pub, hand them each a lager and ask them whether vegemite or marmite is the better option for toast lol
All my Londoners friends/acquaintances would go for Marmite. Absolute no doubt about it. I even tried it. Once. And I did it just to prove them that my friendship is real. /s

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Reminds me of lutefisk and other things...
Dare I google Lutefisk, after just learning what garum is? :haha:
Although I've eaten haggis many times (it's actually really tasty), blood pudding and tripe *insert puke faces x 1 million there*.

Reactions: DoD404
Please do! It's no worse than haggis, but definitely weirder 😄
Ok, well I feel nauseous today anyways, so we will see if over the next couple of hours I can drop a pair of pussy balls and do so.

• Funny!
Reactions: CheeseMoon
This tweet is currently being discussed on my timeline, seems fitting to drop it here since we're talking about food preferences:

I am a zero. Is that weird? 🤔😶
I supposed technically I could be, too. Because Tofu and Eggplant might be able to sneak past my radar if prepared very particularly!

Blue Cheese (vomit tastes better) and Canned Tuna (has to be fresh and raw for me)

I'll take Blue Cheese over Ranch Dressing, and I can open a can of tuna and eat right from it. Same with tuna pouch.

Of the list: Coffee, snails and oysters. Not really a fan of coffee, though i might have it on occasion. Snails and oysters can't say Ive really had. But, I'm surprised they didn't add frogs legs to the list also...

I missed out on the ManyVids talent contest (Deadline's passed...they've chosen their winner). :banghead: I was gonna sing something by Mary J. Blige, dammit!

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: DFT
Agree that most of blue cheese tastes like crap. But it's just because it's not the original, one and only Gorgonzola!, which is absolutely delicious! And it can be "sweet" (dolce) or "strong"/"spicy" (piccante). Now, nobody knows exactly how it was invented. There are many tales and legends about it. Just share its story for the food lovers and the romance lovers.

The most popular legend believes it was invented by accident by a young shepered in love. I guess the most scientific minds will notice the serendipity, while the most romantic ones will appreciate the love story around its origin.

So, basically, around the year 879 AD, there's this young shepered/cheese maker so in love with his girlfriend (or maybe he was just horny, lol, who knows) who left/forgot - or maybe just sneaked off and said "Fuck it!" - his fresh cheese curd to drain out overnight to run to his beloved and meet her. And so it went kind of rotten with mold spreading all over the curd.

The morning after the romantic encounter, realizing the mistake and in attemp to cover up/hide or to try to remedy, he added and mixed that with another curd. Weeks laters, he noticed that a new kind of cheese was born.

so in love with his girlfriend
Thank God... I was worried that this story was going to lead to him being "in love" with one of the sheep.