AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Rica Famosa Latina is getting weird, it has to be scripted?
These chicks are trying to glass each other now (??????).
It reminds me of the Italian side of my fam, although no one has gone as far as trying to glass each other before.
Stress and misunderstandings, they suck.
Anyways a lot of the conflicts in the show are making 0 sense to me. But these shows cut and edit, and who knows, maybe they do script too.
On the positive side, my Spanish is improving from watching.

That ABC News reporter Matt Gutman is fuckin HOT! Whyyyyy can't he live out here in Maryland? I can never have nice things...lol.

Well bye CNN and AP, sorry to be a fickle friend, but see you guys in another 4 years :haha:

:giggle: I hope we don't see the next round of campaigns startup for about three years. Can't handle how long these things have become...

:giggle: I hope we don't see the next round of campaigns startup for about three years. Can't handle how long these things have become...
I agree 100% the build-up got me into an anxious fervour this year!

Reactions: yummybrownfox

Something tells me it's not over... :( Just so sick of the animosity many people have towards others who don't share the same view as them (regardless if it's politics, personal views, etc).

But, that's enough political talk for me.

Reactions: MarieElise
Something tells me it's not over... :( Just so sick of the animosity many people have towards others who don't share the same view as them (regardless if it's politics, personal views, etc).

But, that's enough political talk for me.
I agree. I think it has something to do with a term I recently learned called an echo chamber.

The part that annoys me about it, is half the time I am scared to ask about stuff, and have a real convo with people and learn. I never know when everything is gonna blow up into some weird f***ing emo thing, where you have to be either on one side or another, and there's no in-between.

We're all stuck in the house, with a bunch of f***ed up germs, basically lingering everywhere waiting to crawl up our asses. Me personally, I'm stuck locked in with 2 madmen, one of who thinks Goddamn scarecrows are out to carjack him, (like any real mugger who is going to want to be taken seriously, is gonna decide they should put a goddamn pumpkin on their head before they go out robbing!?!) It would be nice to talk about other things, and distract ourselves in the meantime. But everyones too scared to even talk anymore. It's fucked man, its fucked. I feel ya 100%.

Oh God sorry for my language. I'm a bubbling little pot of stress and hormones these days.
Don't listen to me, someone put me in a fricken depends, and wheel me off to the insane asylum already. Aaaaaarg!!!
Back to RFL 😆

I (literally) had a pain in my neck all week, and then today it was gone. No joke. I've just been in a great mood all day.

• Hugs
I (literally) had a pain in my neck all week, and then today it was gone. No joke. I've just been in a great mood all day.
I am happy to hear that 😊
I feel kind of a release of sorts too now, like I can move forward and focus on other things. It's nice. I went to the store today and it was way busy! Busier than I have seen in a while, and people were shopping for trees, clothes, not just essential items. It was nice to see. It felt like the world was in a more excited, happy place.

ETA; Yet at the same time still terrified of germs, getting too close, and covid. Which is sad, but it's good to face it, and be realistic about what we need to do.

ETA; Yet at the same time still terrified of germs, getting too close, and covid. Which is sad, but it's good to face it, and be realistic about what we need to do.
ok, this said... what about your headaches?

• Hugs
ok, this said... what about your headaches?
Oh my Lord you are such a sweetheart to ask 🧡💛💚. They stopped. It lasted another week or so after that. I never went and got tested for covid again, because I never developed a fever. So I think it was just a bad cold. I have rarely left my house since March, so I would only go to the doctor if things were really dire.

How are things in France? You are so kind and sweet to remember and ask. I appreciate that a lot.

Reactions: DoD404
How are things in France?
haha, I don't really know ^^
Medias seemed to make a pause concerning national news, even twitter was too much concentrated on USA's elections, so I stopped watching news everywhere for a full week :) I'll restart tomorrow, or later ;)

• Hugs
Nobody wants a sitting president, they want a standing, moving president... that gets some shit done! :haha:
Let's see what happens next.
I think this is around the time they go on a big old pardoning spree. God only knows who he's going to pardon.

Last edited:
Mexican food is soooooooooooooooo good right now.
Beans... you are my lovers.
Jalapenos I adore you.
Habaneros you are the wild, "bad guy types" of my life 💚💚
I want a giant burrito to ravish my body, and ride off into the sunset with me... :haha:

Mexican food is soooooooooooooooo good right now.
Beans... you are my lovers.
Jalapenos I adore you.
Habaneros you are the wild, "bad guy types" of my life 💚💚
I want a giant burrito to ravish my body, and ride off into the sunset with me... :haha:

I have a big thing of pinto beans I made up the other day, and a bunch of chili as well. But, I’ve been seriously craving Chipotle of late and there’s none within a few miles... 😞. Haven’t had any since before Covid mess started and hardly any in over a year since relocating. 😢😢

@DoD404 I got it wrong, it was Bonnie Rait they went rafting with, and who he knows, not Stevie Nicks. I confused the 2 singers in my mind.
In other news, I'm not your Dad either :haha: :haha: :haha:

• Funny!
Can I also have, like, a "question of the day" ? I have seen this awesome suit for 250.- instead of 500. I am really indecisive. Get the suit, or take my lady private for an hour this weekend? Life is hard. I mean, I love suits... But I also love watching my girl.. :chicken:
Anyone who wants to vote, each HUG counts for my girl, each LIKE for the suit!

Can I also have, like, a "question of the day" ? I have seen this awesome suit for 250.- instead of 500. I am really indecisive. Get the suit, or take my lady private for an hour this weekend? Life is hard. I mean, I love suits... But I also love watching my girl.. :chicken:
Anyone who wants to vote, each HUG counts for my girl, each LIKE for the suit!
Get the suit, then wear it while you take her private, at a future time. Then you can have the best of both worlds, and so can she 😉🔥🔥🔥🔥 That's just my opinion/ vote though.

ETA; Unless you are referring to that yellow Sugar Daddy suit posted in this thread yesterday hahahaha. In that case my vote would completely change. NO ONE BUY THAT SUIT.

Get the suit, then wear it while you take her private,
Nice idea there! Something like...
mistress.gif
Unless you are referring to that yellow Sugar Daddy suit
OMG ! NO ! Actually it looks almost exactly like this old Hugo Boss suit and I dig the friggin' stripes:
suit.jpg shoes.jpg
Have to look for some dark grey shoes to go with it .. the tokens for private get decimated by the minute :smuggrin:

Reactions: silentm0de