AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Congrats!! 🎈 🎈 🎈
Gotta admit I'm super jealous of that ombre do/ wig you got. That is SUPER cute!!! Suits you.

Thank you! This is considered black and maroon, I guess? One of the perks of living in "the hood"...a nice wig shop, and a Jamaican restaurant in the area. Lol.

Reactions: MarieElise
My show New Amsterdam returned to T.V. tonight (There's been no new episodes since April 2020, so I'm excited it's back!), but I missed it because it came on at the time I get on cam. Well I logged off cam with 0 tokens. *Sigh*

I'll watch it when it's posted online in the morning.....

• Hugs
Reactions: DFT and MarieElise
I liked New Amsterdam when it was about a vampire. What ever happened to that actor? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

YouTube has decided to give me subtitles on all videos today. In Korean.
Thank you YT, for expecting me to be more cultured and literate than I am.

• Funny!
If anyone on here has used the dating app Bumble and ever used the 'Bumble Boost' feature, apparently there was some sort of Bumble Boost settlement. They just sent me $36.89 today.

Last edited:
Yayyyyyyyyaaaaaayyyaa! I'm negative for Covid. We all just have the flu 💛 💛 I never thought I'd ever be so happy to find out that I have the flu in my life! I already got my flu shot last Aug, but maybe since I'm preggers I just got it anyways.

Because of the Uk Covid variation (and other variations as well), restrictions and limitations are getting tougher and tougher.
Nobody can come over, parents, friends, lovers, nobody. Visits are not permitted. However, I'm finding ways to keep myself entertained.

Homemade Gnocchi with walnut sauce and sausage. A classic.

Gnocchi.jpg

There should really be consequences for people who use unethical tactics to sign you up for things without your consent. This is what happened to me last year with these Statewise Energy people. I made the mistake of answering the door and letting them take a look at my BGE bill, like they asked. Dude snapped a pic of it. I didn't agree to sign up for anything. Next thing you know, I get a letter in the mail stating that I switched my supplier from BGE to Statewise Energy. It turns out that guy lied and pretended to be my HUSBAND (made up a fake name of David *Insert MY last name here*), and with my account number and address he managed to fraudulently sign me up for the shit without my consent. I had to jump through all these hoops to prove that this was falsified info and that I'm not married...to get my shit switched back. It's ridiculous the lengths some will go just to earn their commission.....

Now...not only do I have a "No Soliciting" sign on my door, but also an enormous yellow Post-It note that says "NOT discussing my bill with you...NOT buying anything or donating...NOT interested in flyers." I mean, I took the damn bus to the store to buy this shit to keep these people away. It seemed to have worked for a while (This neighborhood also has a 'No Soliciting' policy, btw)...until tonight when someone from Statewise Energy decided to bang on my door and all my neighbors' doors at night. I heard one of the neighbors cussing them out!

Dude snapped a pic of it. I didn't agree to sign up for anything. Next thing you know, I get a letter in the mail stating that I switched my supplier from BGE to Statewise Energy. It turns out that guy lied and pretended to be my HUSBAND (made up a fake name of David *Insert MY last name here*), and with my account number and address he managed to fraudulently sign me up for the shit without my consent.
Duuuuuuuuuuude ... what the fucking fuck???
They need to fire his ass!!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
This 'Let Him Go' movie with Kevin Costner is good so far, but the scene with this woman smoking a cigarette at the dinner table while everyone's trying to eat...irked my nerves. Lmao. I was like ewww.....

angry clint eastwood GIF

I keep trying to link to a song on YouTube without actually having the video embedded in the post, because the cover art contains a photo of an infant (Trying to not break the forum rules). But every time I simply copy and paste the link, it's still showing the cover art.

Anyway, I was gonna say...parents, try listening to this song without getting teary-eyed.....

The song is called 'You're Only Little For A Little While', and it's from the 'Lullabies: Close Your Eyes' CD. The woman singing has a beautiful voice.

• Hugs
Because of the Uk Covid variation (and other variations as well), restrictions and limitations are getting tougher and tougher.
Nobody can come over, parents, friends, lovers, nobody. Visits are not permitted. However, I'm finding ways to keep myself entertained.

Homemade Gnocchi with walnut sauce and sausage. A classic.

View attachment 87398
Homemade, huh?
That's a fine-looking plate there.
I'm sure you've probably been trying all kinds of recipes...
all that free time ...

Homemade, huh?
That's a fine-looking plate there.
I'm sure you've probably been trying all kinds of recipes...
all that free time ...

Thank you. Well, I mean I cook everyday, so no biggie. It's the norm here. Plus, it relaxes me.
It's not because I have more free time. I'd say quite the opposite. It may sound weird, but actually since this whole pandemic started, sometimes I fell like I'm working twice as much. Not complainig. For instance, having a random I'm a messzoom meeting scheduled and/or popping out on your calendar at weird time in the evening (to be clear, when it's evening for me) it's becoming quite the norm. Again, not complaining. I mean, to tell you the truth, it's not like it was so much different before, anyway.

Besides, there's not much that I can do, anyway. I mean, you come home from work, take a shower, and then, what? From 22:00 pm till 5:00 am you can't go out. Curfew time. Also, everything is pretty much closed starting 18:00 pm. So ... That said, ngl I think I might have gained few kg since this whole mess started. Believe me, completely out of shape.

Last edited:
Thank you. Well, I mean I cook everyday, so no biggie. It's the norm here. Plus, it relaxes me.
It's not because I have more free time. I'd say quite the opposite. It may sound weird, but actually since this whole pandemic started, sometimes I fell like I'm working twice as much. Not complainig. For instance, having a random I'm a messzoom meeting scheduled and/or popping out on your calendar at weird time in the evening (to be clear, when it's evening for me) it's becoming quite the norm. Again, not complaining. I mean, to tell you the truth, it's not like it was so much different before, anyway.

Besides, there's not much that I can do, anyway. I mean, you come home from work, take a shower, and then, what? From 22:00 pm till 5:00 am you can't go out. Curfew time. Also, everything is pretty much closed starting 18:00 pm. So ... That said, ngl I think I might have gained few kg since this whole mess started. Believe me, completely out of shape.
I'm just trying to finagle more food pics out of you.
It's a shame for you to be doing all that hard work cooking, and not to be sharing your creations w the world hehe ;)

Sorry. I'm at that point of pregnancy where I am ravenous ALL of the time, and literally OBSESSED with food.
E.T.A; I keep thinking about that recipe you mentioned before... I think it was your Mother's or Grandmothers you said...

Last edited:
It's a shame for you to be doing all that hard work cooking, and not to be sharing your creations w the world hehe.

Sorry. I'm at that point of pregnancy where I am ravenous ALL of the time, and literally OBSESSED with food.

First thing first, Congratulation!, Secondly, you are too kind, thank you. And last, you are in point in your life when you are allowed to ask everything you want no question asked. So, I say, take advantage of that. I've read that your guy cooked pizza from the scratch. Well, to tell you the truth, I'm quite dubious about the outcome. I don't even wanna know if he put some pineapple on that. But that's not important. I say, ask for more. Get his ass in the kitchen to cook gnocchi for you! And they better be good!

That said, ngl I think I might have gained few kg since this whole mess started. Believe me, completely out of shape.
I call it the Quarantine 10.

I was just reading a post about Gorilla Glue chick and her GoFundMe page, and speaking of people doing dumb things reminded me of that time I decided to put a popcorn kernel in my ear, because I wanted to see if it'd get stuck. :facepalm::giggle: Oh, it got stuck alright! Poor Grandmom. We were in church, and she was trying so hard to get it out. I ended up being taken to the hospital, and they got it out there.

• Hugs
I was just reading a post about Gorilla Glue chick and her GoFundMe page, and speaking of people doing dumb things reminded me of that time I decided to put a popcorn kernel in my ear, because I wanted to see if it'd get stuck. :facepalm::giggle: Oh, it got stuck alright! Poor Grandmom. We were in church, and she was trying so hard to get it out. I ended up being taken to the hospital, and they got it out there.
I hadn't heard of the glue story yet, googled and.... she did it on purpose, or?

Also those eyelashes, eek. Not just her, but why so many women have to make them so dang long is beyond me lol.

example: Screen Shot 2021-03-08 at 3.47.17 PM.png

I hadn't heard of the glue story yet, googled and.... she did it on purpose, or?

Also those eyelashes, eek. Not just her, but why so many women have to make them so dang long is beyond me lol.

I had to look it up just now for more info, after hearing so much about it.

And then after this, some other chick on TikTok tried a similar stunt (after hearing about the first girl), and the hospital turned her away. Lol and SMH at the same time...

I don't understand the appeal of those creepy-looking eyelashes either. Makes me think of those creepy long fingernails that the singer Coko (from the R&B group SWV) used to have back in the 90s. Whyyyyy...

Coko.gif

Reactions: AmberCutie
Makes me think of those creepy long fingernails that the singer Coko (from the R&B group SWV) used to have back in the 90s. Whyyyyy...
OMG yes!!!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I call it the Quarantine 10.
I mean, well, I think you are right after all

I think it was your Mother's or Grandmothers you said...
Grandma's. I mean one of the two. Other Grandma came from a different region which means other recipes.

Well, I still have to finish all my gnocchi ... Anyway, I think I'm going for another really, really super classic very soon. Risotto ai carciofi (artichoke risotto) Super easy and tasty and it really smells wonderful. I don't have any artichokes at the moment, though. Tons of variations with this one. Don't use white onions, use shallot instead. Personally, I like to keep it as simple as possible because I like artichockes and don't want their taste to be covered by other veggies. Also, that's the way my mom would cook it so, I mean, it's not like I have much choice, right? I'm not allowed. Some add peas, for instance, while other smoked pancetta. I mean, to each their own. That said, fresh chopped parsel or thyme on top at the end or, if you want to be fancy, chopped nuts. Or you can totally skip all this and it's going to be super fine all the same. Nobody will complain.

I mean, well, I think you are right after all

Grandma's. I mean one of the two. Other Grandma came from a different region which means other recipes.

Well, I still have to finish all my gnocchi ... Anyway, I think I'm going for another really, really super classic very soon. Risotto ai carciofi (artichoke risotto) Super easy and tasty and it really smells wonderful. I don't have any artichokes at the moment, though. Tons of variations with this one. Don't use white onions, use shallot instead. Personally, I like to keep it as simple as possible because I like artichockes and don't want their taste to be covered by other veggies. Also, that's the way my mom would cook it so, I mean, it's not like I have much choice, right? I'm not allowed. Some add peas, for instance, while other smoked pancetta. I mean, to each their own. That said, fresh chopped parsel or thyme on top at the end or, if you want to be fancy, chopped nuts. Or you can totally skip all this and it's going to be super fine all the same. Nobody will complain.
So did you actually hand make the gnocchi? Have you ever tried hand-making lasagne or ravioli? Last pregnancy the old man got interested and passionate about handmaking spaghetti, lasagne sheets, and ravioli. I swear to God, it tasted so amazing... melted in my mouth! So much better!

I know what you mean about the shallots. It's easy to totally kill a recipe if you use the wrong type of onion. Or cheese for that matter. I almost barf when people put cheddar or a cheddar mix on pizza. Shallots are invaluable in cooking.

God that risotto sounds good...

I almost barf when people put cheddar or a cheddar mix on pizza.
They live in a world of darkness, away from god.

Gnocchi are super easy to make. I'd say it's more difficult to explain how to make them rather than actually making them. Once you have done the dough, you just cut it in pieces, say 4-5 pieces, and roll each piece; then you cut it again in other little pieces. At this point, all you have to do now is just decide which shape you are going for. The traditional way is to roll them on a fork, and the reason you are doing this is for the sauce, but you can just press the dough a little with your finger or if you are lazy you can just make little balls.
No, spaghetti, no. Can't do that. However, tagliatelle, lasagne, tortellini, and ravioli, I got it all covered. Only on special occasions and if I'm in the mood. That was a special occasion.

Well, what can't you put smoked pancetta in (within reason)?
I'd like to subscribe to your food pictures as well
Well, you are not wrong!
Are you, by chance, suggesting me to start an OF? My family would disown me if they found out I'm giving away grandma's recipes. Jk. I believe my sister does it all the time with her friends. Don't know on which platform. On pinterest or twitter, I think. I'm not sure. Just the pics, though. Not the full recipe. In case you were wondering, yeah, she's that bitch!

Last edited:
What can I say? I like a sprinkle of Emmentaler or Jarlsberg when I make US style pizza.

Are you, by chance, suggesting me to start an OF? My family would disown me if they found out I'm giving away grandma's recipes. Jk. I believe my sister does it all the time with her friends. Don't know on which platform. On pinterest or twitter, I think. I'm not sure. Just the pics, though. Not the full recipe. In case you were wondering, yeah, she's that bitch!
Didn't think of that, but it's a good idea! I'd subscribe in a heartbeat. I've been trying to form new habits in the kitchen for years after growing up on a pretty narrow, boring diet. The first time I ate proper Italian food (in my late 20s) I suddenly realized everything in my life had been just wrong. And I will remember the young girl with the cart asking "Dulce?" until half an hour after I'm dead. I was recommended the chef's home made tiramisù, I had it and almost teared up!

Reactions: Just_A_Guy

Gnocchi are super easy to make. I'd say it's more difficult to explain how to make them rather than actually making them. Once you have done the dough, you just cut it in pieces, say 4-5 pieces, and roll each piece; then you cut it again in other little pieces. At this point, all you have to do now is just decide which shape you are going for. The traditional way is to roll them on a fork, and the reason you are doing this is for the sauce, but you can just press the dough a little with your finger or if you are lazy you can just make little balls.
No, spaghetti, no. Can't do that. However, tagliatelle, lasagne, tortellini, and ravioli, I got it all covered. Only on special occasions and if I'm in the mood. That was a special occasion.
I couldn't agree more about the cheese!

My local sushi place does cooked bacon sushi though, which sounds about similarly offensive to my taste buds. But I guess it takes all sorts in this world, as far as tastes go. I think it's one of the more popular items on their menu too, which blows my mind! 🤷‍♀️ I feel sorry for the chefs, they are all from Japan, so I doubt they enjoy making bacon sushi, they probably think it's gross too. But whatever sells in these times, they gotta pay their bills, and if that's what people around here are buying... 🤷‍♀️ I suspect the people in my neighborhood are hitting the bong a little too hard.

I gave spaghetti and lasagne a go. It was certainly an arm workout! Making pasta from scratch can be really athletic! It'll work your arms real good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Just_A_Guy