AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Seven.jpg

Ew, you're that obsessed with me that you went and made a GIF? :facepalm: :giggle:

I'm not sure how that GIF is supposed to make you look bad. I see that gif and think "This is a woman I don't want to cross. She gets work done". It projects a kind of dismissive confidence attitude; its own kind of cool.

I'm not sure how that GIF is supposed to make you look bad. I see that gif and think "This is a woman I don't want to cross. She gets work done". It projects a kind of dismissive confidence attitude; its own kind of cool.

Thank you. :) He commented on one of my Twitter posts earlier. 🙄 He's not even following me on Twitter, but is going out of his way to look me up on there to see what I've posted...

Shake that ass.jpg

• Wat?!
Reactions: MarieElise
Thank you. :) He commented on one of my Twitter posts earlier. 🙄 He's not even following me on Twitter, but is going out of his way to look me up on there to see what I've posted...

View attachment 90045
I don't even understand why he is doing this? Is it to be creepy and let you know that he's out there "watching" or does he have a huge, weird abusive guy crush on you? Or both? I don't get these types. Uuuugh, either way. But I do agree with everyone that you look great in the GIF he posted.

He should try channeling that perseverance and focus into something positive and he would go far!
Instead of continuing to be a little internet poopsicle.

I don't even understand why he is doing this? Is it to be creepy and let you know that he's out there "watching" or does he have a huge, weird abusive guy crush on you? Or both? I don't get these types. Uuuugh, either way. But I do agree with everyone that you look great in the GIF he posted.

He should try channeling that perseverance and focus into something positive and he would go far!
Instead of continuing to be a little internet poopsicle.

Thank you. Well now that he's harassed yet another ACF model and gotten himself banned from the BongaCams site too :giggle: (Only a matter of time before he fucks up on on MyFreeCams, Stripchat, and Streamate), maybe he'll use the time to find a new interest. Those sex toys for men (that are shaped like a woman's mouth) that suck your cock...maaannn, if I was a dude, I'd be all over that...(instead of spending my free time being a freeloading creep in models' chatrooms while they're trying to work). 👍

On another note...just in case it was someone from the forum who did it...THANK YOU SO MUCH to the person who showered me in tips this evening on ManyVids! I got the notification while I was in the grocery store earlier, heading for the concord grapes.

The Walking Dead Thank You GIF

I don't know why some member dudes get so incredibly mental when they're either shit-talked by models here or banned from this forum.

It really drives people into craziness. I am flattered, to be honest. I am so happy that ACF means so much to these people that they waste so much of their daily time and mental space to obsess over the members, models and such here. And when they make multiple new accounts to try and get back here.... it really is a testament to how important ACF is to them and everyone.

I'm so happy.

So just know... if you try incredibly hard to get back on here with new accounts, or to bother other models or members, or me, about ACF happenings... I know this place is important and valuable. So you're only making me feel more and more proud of this forum.

Last edited:
Real talk: ACF is very important to me. It's my favorite community on the internet, and has been for a long time. I'd hate to do something that fucks with that.
same. met super cool models and members alike here. bunch of rad sexy supportive people.

Just checked my VM, as I do every few months (it annoys me, so I don't go through it often) and I have a message saying "Hey it's Mom, call me back.". Except it's definitely not my Mom. Weird. I've had this number for over a year. Does the last guy regularly go a whole year without talking to his Mom? I'm learning so much about this strange person. His subscription to the gym just lapsed too ... Gordon, you're really letting things slide ! (his name happens to be Gordon).

I hope I don't get a VM from his wife next, saying he should have been back from the store by now lmao !! 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Watching live feed of the Canary Island volcano. At night it's really something!

In this livestream you have a local time indicator at the bottom left corner. If you jump to 19:00 you will have a spectacular pyro show. highlights are also 19:20 and especially 19:40 - 19:55. Awesome! Terrifying! Although this eruption is far bigger than expected it is still tiny compared to others. It could last for 2-3 more months. You will be able to see these sequences for the next 10 hours.

My BF thought my Nair from when I was pregnant was "some fancy French stuff" and put it all over his face, like shaving foam. Now my house reeks like rotten eggs. God that stuff smells sooooo bad! Men if you ever see a bottle that says 'nair" or "veet" on it... don't touch it!! :rofl:

I heard him muttering to himself in the bathroom that "God ... that shit tastes weird", then found him frantically trying to get it off of his face.

simon cowell facepalm GIF

I'm not liking eBay's new payment system for sellers...at all. Now that they've done away with us getting paid immediately via PayPal, we've gotta wait longer to receive the funds in our bank accounts. While being told to ship this and that item TODAY. So we're paying out of pocket (I've got very little money left over after paying rent, etc..) to ship out items, before we've even gotten paid. :banghead:

• Helpful!
Anyone know anything about mythical or religious references to boxes? I don't mean Pandora's box, there's another one? I can't remember it, like Sedon's box, or something that sounds like that? A dude was doing sexy talk with me the other night, and it stuck in my head. I have to know what he was referencing/ talking about, but it wasn't something I heard before. I felt like it was perhaps a Hebrew bible reference? Anyone know what I'm talking about? I love these roleplayers, they are such a fun mental trip! I mean... when you can figure out what they are talking about?

Is there like a devil's box or something?
It's driving me insane.

My BF thought my Nair from when I was pregnant was "some fancy French stuff" and put it all over his face, like shaving foam. Now my house reeks like rotten eggs. God that stuff smells sooooo bad! Men if you ever see a bottle that says 'nair" or "veet" on it... don't touch it!! :rofl:

I heard him muttering to himself in the bathroom that "God ... that shit tastes weird", then found him frantically trying to get it off of his face.

simon cowell facepalm GIF

LOL! Oh, man...I remember using Nair when I was in high school. I remember it smelled like eggs...burned like a motherfucker...and turned my skin red. I was like nah, I'll just go back to shaving my legs with a razor.

LOL! Oh, man...I remember using Nair when I was in high school. I remember it smelled like eggs...burned like a motherfucker...and turned my skin red. I was like nah, I'll just go back to shaving my legs with a razor.
Exactly. I thought maybe it had changed since my high school days. It hasn't. My skin didn't go red but it burned and stank badly. Definitely not buying anymore. Nothings changed. Not to mention if you get it on the floor of your tub, you just about break your neck slipping around like a goddamn elephant on acid. Stuff is slippier than ice! It should come with a padlock and 3 pages of warnings!

Fucking Hell, I can't wait for this thing to be gone!! It's really fucking me in the ass (figuratively speaking anyway).
340 kcals for 1/14 th of this bitch!!
Yes, you read correctly 1/14th !!!
And nobody in the whole house is helping me to get it finished!! They all have more common sense than to fall for it's enticing blue and purple seduction.

Attachments

• F8A02623-0A0A-4D2A-8675-52A533976909.jpeg
    F8A02623-0A0A-4D2A-8675-52A533976909.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I believe in you! You can do it! :)
I learned the other day that if you get a Brazilian Butt Lift (you as in me - if I get a BBL) they suck your gut out, and put it in your ass. So if I got one now, would that mean that if I farted a cake would fall out? lol.
Because, fuck, I want to fart psychedelic cakes!

ETA; I now know what my new signature should be on ACF, yay! I can feel it already, it's going to be another productive day (😆) ...

Last edited:
I learned the other day that if you get a Brazilian Butt Lift (you as in me - if I get a BBL) they suck your gut out, and put it in your ass. So if I got one now, would that mean that if I farted a cake would fall out? lol.
Because, fuck, I want to fart psychedelic cakes!

Now that you mention it, i have a similar TRUE story from my childhood:

When I was one year old our caretaker forgot to close some bottles with toxic industrial cleaning stuff. I crawled around and bumped against them and some of the acid poured over my left leg. It was super strong, some of the stuff they would never allow today. Within a minute I had a 5x3 cm hole on my shin. My mother grabbed me and poured water on it which apparently saved my leg (could have been the other way because some acid reacts very strong with water). At the hospital they chopped some skin of my ass off (babies do have a thick skin there) and used that to patch the shin. Now I have a nice, very soft, hairless part of my ass on my leg. Also good for flirting now when I tell girls they can touch my ass without great effort. :)

It was super strong, some of the stuff they would never allow today. Within a minute I had a 5x3 cm hole on my shin.
What the fucking fuck did they used to allow??

What the fucking fuck did they used to allow??
Well.. they used to allow DDT which is a part of "Agent Orange " that was used to defoliate Vietnam in the war as an ingredient in household mosquito spray . 🤷‍♂️

It was also still used agriculturally quiet recently really.

Well.. they used to allow DDT which is a part of "Agent Orange " that was used to defoliate Vietnam in the war as an ingredient in household mosquito spray . 🤷‍♂️

It was also still used agriculturally quiet recently really.
Yes, I'm aware of that. Nasty stuff. They used to give pregnant women thalidomide too.

I know.. I was of that age (thalidomide) thank god my mother was not prescribed it.
Yeah dude, that was some scary shit. I thought about that a lot when I was pregnant and dealing with debilitating nausea for months on end.