AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oh, so sorry to hear/read this. I hope you get better soon.
How are you holding up? I'm not going to ask if you're okay, because you're not. I know we don't agree on everything, but that's just human nature. Whether I agree or disagree with you/and or anybody on ACF on whatever topic, I respect and value you and every person on here, even though it sometimes might not appear that way. Don't want to sound stalker-like, but I wish I was there to make you some soup, unless you don't like soup, and to offer hugs and/or a possible shoulder to cry on. I hope things are getting better for you.

How are you holding up? I'm not going to ask if you're okay, because you're not. I know we don't agree on everything, but that's just human nature. Whether I agree or disagree with you/and or anybody on ACF on whatever topic, I respect and value you and every person on here, even though it sometimes might not appear that way. Don't want to sound stalker-like, but I wish I was there to make you some soup, unless you don't like soup, and to offer hugs and/or a possible shoulder to cry on. I hope things are getting better for you.

Hi. I assume you're talking to me? Dad brought me some soup. Thank you.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Look after yourself (I am sure you are)

Yes, talking with someone right now about picking up a bottle of Vitamin D3 for me tomorrow (I'm down to my last two) and a pack of stamps, and dropping it off outside my house.

Reactions: Ozzie_
I tested positive last friday. I am getting tested again tomorrow to see if i'm still positive with this annoying ass virus

Sorry to hear that.

I guess it worked out after all that the hospital had to postpone my January 7th surgery to February 4th. They've postponed all surgeries for a while due to Covid numbers. So that bloodwork that I just had done on Dec. 27 (required before the surgery)...that was pretty much all for nothing, and I have to do that all over again as we get closer to this new Feb. 4th date. I'm gonna be devastated all over again if my surgery gets rescheduled again. It doesn't look like this Covid shit is ending anytime soon, and it's fucked that those of us who've been on the schedule for a while for surgeries are getting screwed out of getting the treatment we need.

Sorry to hear that.

I guess it worked out after all that the hospital had to postpone my January 7th surgery to February 4th. They've postponed all surgeries for a while due to Covid numbers. So that bloodwork that I just had done on Dec. 27 (required before the surgery)...that was pretty much all for nothing, and I have to do that all over again as we get closer to this new Feb. 4th date. I'm gonna be devastated all over again if my surgery gets rescheduled again. It doesn't look like this Covid shit is ending anytime soon, and it's fucked that those of us who've been on the schedule for a while for surgeries are getting screwed out of getting the treatment we need.

Lol i'm in the same boat.

I went to a party for Xmas at a local bar and all of my friends - including me - tested positive a few days later. This new variant is very contagious, but thankfully we all had only mild symptoms. Nothing crazy, really, you should be fine :)

I had surgery scheduled for February and everything got canceled. Long story. I was in tears, but hopefully I will be able to schedule for April.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Lol i'm in the same boat.

I went to a party for Xmas at a local bar and all of my friends - including me - tested positive a few days later. This new variant is very contagious, but thankfully we all had only mild symptoms. Nothing crazy, really, you should be fine :)

Yeah, I'm not worried about it. It's pretty much just a bad cold with some chills. Today's been better though. My throat doesn't even feel sore right now, and I don't have the chills as of now.

I will be really happy when I can get my surgery done once and for all, and not keep standing out in the cold catching buses to pre-surgery bloodwork appointments and pre-surgery Covid test appointments, only to get postponed again. If I'm gonna keep getting poked with needles and getting blood drawn, I'd like it to not be a total waste like it was the first time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Gingerely
Sorry to hear that.

This is one of the saddest aspects and results of all those assholes out there who don’t get vaccinated and end up taking up space in hospitals and urgent cares. There are people who are vaccinated and have been careful who have legitimate other health concerns than Covid that need medical care. They are getting put on the back burner because of all the covidiots who end up in hospitals and urgent care with severe symptoms because they weren’t vaxed. And I fully blame them for all the innocent people being delayed for their treatments and suffering.

This is all getting really old, and I honestly wish the people who refuse vaccination would be refused medical treatment so that the rest of us who are doing our part to progress through this pandemic could get the care that we deserve. All the Covidiots don’t deserve medical treatment for a disease that they don’t believe is either real or as bad as everyone says it is. They can sit at home and rot in their Covid.

As its chucking it down with snow here this morning, it seems a shame that I've taken down most of my Christmas decorations (I'll leave some of the lights up though) , but as it is the Orthodox Christmas Day today, I'll take the chance to wish all our Eastern viewers a warm and happy Christmas.

Happy Orthodox christmas 3.jpg

☃️🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅☃️

Hi. I assume you're talking to me? Dad brought me some soup. Thank you.
Yes. How are you holding up yummybrownfox? Glad your dad brought you some soup. Still following you, so I'll be checking for the day when you say you no longer have covid. You can get through this. You got this. Have a good day/night.

Yes. How are you holding up yummybrownfox? Glad your dad brought you some soup. Still following you, so I'll be checking for the day when you say you no longer have covid. You can get through this. You got this. Have a good day/night.

Feeling very nauseous today.

Have you seen this one? If so, great, did you like/dislike it.
Yes. A masterpiece and a masterclass. Life and joy for life is the ultimare resilience and what keeps (should keep) you going. Pasolini wrote the dialogues. Another must-see is Giulietta degli spiriti (Juliet of the Spirits), 1965.

Reactions: Dannyhomebody
Yes. A masterpiece and a masterclass. Life and joy for life is the ultimare resilience and what keeps (should keep) you going. Pasolini wrote the dialogues. Another must-see is Giulietta degli spiriti (Juliet of the Spirits), 1965.
Agree. Juliet of the Spirits is another good movie. But don't forget the Fellini classic movie Amarcord.
Yes. A masterpiece and a masterclass. Life and joy for life is the ultimare resilience and what keeps (should keep) you going. Pasolini wrote the dialogues. Another must-see is Giulietta degli spiriti (Juliet of the Spirits), 1965

Reactions: Just_A_Guy
OMG, my Instacart shopper was able to find a case of IBC root beer!

Happy Fresh Prince GIF by Nick At Nite

That drink has been extremely difficult to find in stores lately...for months. And half the stuff on my list was out of stock tonight (Very empty grocery shelves). I'm shocked that this was available.

Reactions: Jay_Storm and Mel1
OMG, my Instacart shopper was able to find a case of IBC root beer!

Happy Fresh Prince GIF by Nick At Nite

That drink has been extremely difficult to find in stores lately...for months. And half the stuff on my list was out of stock tonight (Very empty grocery shelves). I'm shocked that this was available.
how are you feeling?