AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I'm dreading the election. Shit is NOT good in the USA right now, but it's scary to think it could get worse.
Yes, it makes me so nervous to think about the election because even though I'm not (north) American, the results often directly affect the elections here and pretty much everywhere else, it's like other countries mimic the US for the good of bad...... it's pretty scary how it sets the tone for global politics

Reactions: Brit and AmberCutie
I'm also nervous about 2024 US elections. I've grown up under the impression that democracy will be "the thing" of the future, slowly taking over the whole world... but since a few years the opposite is true.

Yes, it makes me so nervous to think about the election because even though I'm not (north) American, the results often directly affect the elections here and pretty much everywhere else, it's like other countries mimic the US for the good of bad...... it's pretty scary how it sets the tone for global politics
I wish our countries could break free of others bad influences.

Wow 😮 that's super cool

Yeah, I wish I could remember more. But you're a Paulistano who likes pizza hot and your beer and wine frosty and live in a flat with an excellent view of the skyline at dusk. And large wall screens. There was some kind of story line that I've lost and I don't know where I fit in to it. And you're rich like Elon Musk but not famous. (Or an asshole).

^Sorry, I didn't realize how huge those screenshots (in my Friday post in this thread) were until I finally got to reread my post from my laptop just now. I've been away from my laptop for 4 days, so I was using my cell phone to post on here.

I've currently got the Covid, and yesterday I finally lost my sense of smell. I have a sensitive nose, so not smelling things is actually kinda nice, tbh. I think I'm gonna probably be laid up from work for a week or so, which I don't mind. I'm fucking tired of the people I have to work with right now, and it's been "go, go, go" for months now. I could use a little downtime. Maybe I can actually get some drawing done.

Pole dancing is really freaking hard and I don't know why I said I'll do it on stream without any prior experience. DUMBASS.😭🤣

Sorry, I know you didn't ask and are just venting, but just wanted to comment on this anyway.

Pole dancing will fuck you up super hard for months. You will get some very serious looking bruises and will feel sore af. But it's a wonderful way to work out and even just chill if you really enjoy it. Put on your favorite music, close your eyes, and just feel it and then express those feelings however feels natural. I love love love my pole so very much and it's my escape from the world so it's very hype for me when I read/see other people getting into it.

Don't worry about looking sexy while you're doing pole stuff. You probably do regardless. Don't worry about doing things "right" or "wrong". You probably are doing both at different points, but who cares? Look at your pole as something for you that you enjoy and don't worry about how others may perceive you on it.

Once you feel comfortable with your pole, introduce a mirror so you can watch yourself when/if you want. Alternatively, record yourself. I guarantee you that you will feel much more confident in how you look. Like, "damn, I look like this when I do that?! Fuck, I'm hot!" You may also find yourself tweaking things when you may not look so sexy, than again, maybe not looking so hot in certain moments just fits. But I promise you, you + pole is going to be hot as hell to nearly every single person who is interested in you. Hell, I've seen women who I was not initially attracted to pole dance and I became attracted to them.

Loving what you're doing + confidence = insanely sexy

Hope you enjoy your pole as much as I do mine :h:

Believe it or not there is still some good people on this bad world.

Sorry, I know you didn't ask and are just venting, but just wanted to comment on this anyway.

Pole dancing will fuck you up super hard for months. You will get some very serious looking bruises and will feel sore af. But it's a wonderful way to work out and even just chill if you really enjoy it. Put on your favorite music, close your eyes, and just feel it and then express those feelings however feels natural. I love love love my pole so very much and it's my escape from the world so it's very hype for me when I read/see other people getting into it.

Don't worry about looking sexy while you're doing pole stuff. You probably do regardless. Don't worry about doing things "right" or "wrong". You probably are doing both at different points, but who cares? Look at your pole as something for you that you enjoy and don't worry about how others may perceive you on it.

Once you feel comfortable with your pole, introduce a mirror so you can watch yourself when/if you want. Alternatively, record yourself. I guarantee you that you will feel much more confident in how you look. Like, "damn, I look like this when I do that?! Fuck, I'm hot!" You may also find yourself tweaking things when you may not look so sexy, than again, maybe not looking so hot in certain moments just fits. But I promise you, you + pole is going to be hot as hell to nearly every single person who is interested in you. Hell, I've seen women who I was not initially attracted to pole dance and I became attracted to them.

Loving what you're doing + confidence = insanely sexy

Hope you enjoy your pole as much as I do mine :h:
Girl!!! I love it. Its literally the best thing I've ever invested in. Am I tired, sore and bruised - yes - but I love it anyway❤❤❤ thank you for all the advice and support ❤

• Hugs
Reactions: Brit
They've come out with "space flavored coke". How the fuck is the average working-class person supposed to know whether to buy that or not?

Like who's tasted space before and knows if it's good or not? I'm so fucking confused.
If anyone here lnows if space tastes good or not, feel free to let me know, because I'm 100% lost.

I tried the diet flavor. It tasted kind of like cotton candy or like a toasted sugar flavor if that makes sense. It's one of those flavors that tastes okay at first but you get sick of it very fast.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Like who's tasted space before and knows if it's good or not? I'm so fucking confused.
It was awful.

BUT the reason I'm replying is to say HOLYFUCK I love your space avatar!

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
It was awful.

BUT the reason I'm replying is to say HOLYFUCK I love your space avatar!
Thank you, I was gonna edit it and put a bottle of that stuff (coca cola starlight) flying around too, but then I got distracted.

I don't care for starlight at all either.
I went on about it so much my BF went and got 2 bottles. He liked it, I didn't.
Maybe if some lemonade got added, but it just tasted too watered down to me.

it was my birthday yesterday and my friends made it super special for me. :) i am excited to visit my friend in seattle this upcoming weekend. we're gonna do so many things but i am most excited about going hiking. i never been to washington state.

Happy Belated Birthday! :party:

• Hugs
Reactions: Belle_dujour
I would definitely not want this job! I'm gonna assume it's more scientifically complicated than simply jerking off corpses, but still...

Attachments

• wow.jpg
    wow.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 9
Is it a sin to masturbate? if you're Catholic? If so, is it expected that you go confess it every time you do it? In that case I wonder if there's ever been anyone so type A that they figured they may aswell just kill 2 birds w one stone, save time, and just masturbate while they are in there? I wonder how the confessional priest would react to that, in that case?

Another morning of deep thoughts over at EliMarie717's home, as you can see hahahaha.