AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I finished reading Flight of the Renshai by Mickey Zucker Reichert this morning, it was thoroughly enjoyable. I'm guessing it's the start of another trilogy, she's already written two set in the same world the second is set 300 years after the first and this new one is 18 years after the end of the second trilogy.

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
A musician shouldn't be allowed to make a greatest hits album until 10 years after their 1st album.

I should be more careful. If I had lost my Internet connection in the middle of the tip anecdote last night, I could have made Amber sad, Shimmy mad, and countless others confused and maybe turn against me! :cry:

Jason314 said:
I should be more careful. If I had lost my Internet connection in the middle of the tip anecdote last night, I could have made Amber sad, Shimmy mad, and countless others confused and maybe turn against me! :cry:
:eusa-think: What anecdote?

It wasn't really as much as an anecdote as much as it was a two sentence recollection.

Mikeythegeek said:
Why do I have a cold in the middle of summer!?

Well... it's not really "the middle" of summer, and besides, colds are caused by viruses. People associate colds with winter, but it's been said that more people get them at that time because a lot of people stay indoors with other people in malls, bus shelters, and other such places, thus increasing the chance of obtaining the cold virus. But, that's just one way to look at it.

Mikeythegeek said:
Why the fuck do I have a cold in the middle of summer!?

Because illnesses are about germs/bacteria/viruses not weather. :mrgreen:

Jason314 said:
It wasn't really as much as an anecdote as much as it was a two sentence recollection.

I still don't even know what you're talking about. Was I even around? :)

My thoughts of the day: it's amazing how 4 hours on cam left my neck and shoulder muscles so incredible tight and sore. I'm wondering what my afternoon show will be like today, not looking forward to most of the daytime loonies but hopefully some nice people will be on. I can't wait to go fishing this weekend and I'd really like to swim in the pool soon.

Oh... I thought you were just saying you didn't remember so that I wouldn't get into trouble. You know, like the whole "You never saw me..." type of thing. Anyway, remember how I said that I tipped another girl, and you wondered why I would even mention something like that? Then Shimmy said that I was a traitor, and then I mentioned that I liked the service at the restaurant so I had to tip the waitress. But if I didn't get to mention that second point, I would have been in big trouble.

Jason314 said:
Oh... I thought you were just saying you didn't remember so that I wouldn't get into trouble. You know, like the whole "You never saw me..." type of thing. Anyway, remember how I said that I tipped another girl, and you wondered why I would even mention something like that? Then Shimmy said that I was a traitor, and then I mentioned that I liked the service at the restaurant so I had to tip the waitress. But if I didn't get to mention that second point, I would have been in big trouble.

Hah you wouldn't have been in big trouble for tipping another model, had that been the case. Not with me at least :). And yeah now I remember that conversation, hehe.

Now, back to topic, I'll stop derailing with responses! :mrgreen:

Jason314 said:
Mikeythegeek said:
Why do I have a cold in the middle of summer!?

Well... it's not really "the middle" of summer, and besides, colds are caused by viruses. People associate colds with winter, but it's been said that more people get them at that time because a lot of people stay indoors with other people in malls, bus shelters, and other such places, thus increasing the chance of obtaining the cold virus. But, that's just one way to look at it.

AmberCutie said:
Because illnesses are about germs/bacteria/viruses not weather. :mrgreen:

Thank you, smartasses.

AmberCutie said:
My thoughts of the day: it's amazing how 4 hours on cam left my neck and shoulder muscles so incredible tight and sore. I'm wondering what my afternoon show will be like today, not looking forward to most of the daytime loonies but hopefully some nice people will be on. I can't wait to go fishing this weekend and I'd really like to swim in the pool soon.

Well, this loony will try to be there.

Oh my... December 25 is only six months away.

the power went out for about thirty minutes at my house, made me realize that I would be completely fucked if I had lived in an era before electricity was invented. or if I somehow manage to survive the apocalypse I wouldn't survive for long in the post-apocalyptic wasteland that our world turned into.

I really have to tell myself not to look at the steam store anymore until after their summer sale party is over. I've already bought 12 games.... though I only spent $40.

Nothing's going to get in my way

...except construction barricades, crowds of people at the mall, public locker room and washroom doors labeled for women, walls, parades, force fields, deer...

Uh... I thought those types of interviews only happened in the fantasy world. :think: :lol: