AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
"The act of chatting while fishing alone"

(could also extend to trolling if a boat were involved :rock: )

It is pretty funny to think there might be an avid fisherman out there somewhere, who once casually told his family he loves chatter bait, and now they all silently have the wrong idea about him.
 
  • Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise


LMFAO! :giggle: Inde Navarrette was AWESOME in this movie!
 
There are like 8 states affected by this Pork recall. Watch out for what you eat if you are in them, or watch out for the people you know in them too 💚
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-09-09 152449.jpg
    Screenshot 2026-09-09 152449.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot 2026-09-09 152843.jpg
    Screenshot 2026-09-09 152843.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 16
There are like 8 states affected by this Pork recall. Watch out for what you eat if you are in them, or watch out for the people you know in them too 💚
I know trying to see the positive may feel counterintuitive but at least it’s just that certain type of pork and not all pork products. Hopefully it’s an unpopular enough item that most won’t miss it while they sort that out.

Same with the olive oil thing announced recently - it’s only one specific brand and then it’s just their garlic one since the contamination came from garlic oil.
 
  • Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
I know trying to see the positive may feel counterintuitive but at least it’s just that certain type of pork and not all pork products. Hopefully it’s an unpopular enough item that most won’t miss it while they sort that out.

Same with the olive oil thing announced recently - it’s only one specific brand and then it’s just their garlic one since the contamination came from garlic oil.
I've only heard of chefs using guinaciale. But yeah thanks for the heads up!
 
  • Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
I know trying to see the positive may feel counterintuitive
Never. I try to do that as much as I can; it's a mentally healthy habit to try to do that in as many situations and instances as possible. Not counterintuitive to me. Helpful.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AmberCutie
A couple nights ago I had a dream that I’m dining in at a restaurant, and the server places a box in the seat beside me and walks away. (I’m thinking about Brad Pitt saying “WhAt’S iN tHe BoX???” 🤣🤣🤣)

The box contained several adorable lil’ kittens that were abandoned. 👀😩 When the server came back over, I was like “YOU SERIOUSLY LEFT A BOX OF KITTENS HERE?!” Then she tries to gaslight me with “I have no idea what you’re talking about…”

Seth Meyers Wtf GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
 
A couple nights ago I had a dream that I’m dining in at a restaurant, and the server places a box in the seat beside me and walks away. (I’m thinking about Brad Pitt saying “WhAt’S iN tHe BoX???” 🤣🤣🤣)

The box contained several adorable lil’ kittens that were abandoned. 👀😩 When the server came back over, I was like “YOU SERIOUSLY LEFT A BOX OF KITTENS HERE?!” Then she tries to gaslight me with “I have no idea what you’re talking about…”

Seth Meyers Wtf GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
If I were interpreting I'd say there's a message about being handed too much responsibility by others in here somewhere :hungover: I'd love to be handed a box of kittens in a dream though :3
 
  • Like
Reactions: rockin_rod
A couple nights ago I had a dream that I’m dining in at a restaurant, and the server places a box in the seat beside me and walks away. (I’m thinking about Brad Pitt saying “WhAt’S iN tHe BoX???” 🤣🤣🤣)

The box contained several adorable lil’ kittens that were abandoned. 👀😩 When the server came back over, I was like “YOU SERIOUSLY LEFT A BOX OF KITTENS HERE?!” Then she tries to gaslight me with “I have no idea what you’re talking about…”

Seth Meyers Wtf GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
I had a similar dream recently, and figured that at a subconscious level, I was concerned I was going to get dumped someone else's problem(s) to handle.
On the specifics of it being dumped kittens in your dream, do you have strong empathy with animals?
 
  • Hugs
Reactions: stormythunder