AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Woke up this morning and saw this first thing and Mad World got stuck in my head, - it was driving me crazy, (short trip), but then I substituted "plaid girl", for "Mad World" in my head and every time I got to that part it made me think or Jo, (aka JordanBlack), and I don't mind that it is stuck in my head now.

Reactions: JordanBlack
camstory said:
Woke up this morning and saw this first thing and Mad World got stuck in my head, - it was driving me crazy, (short trip), but then I substituted "plaid girl", for "Mad World" in my head and every time I got to that part it made me think or Jo, (aka JordanBlack), and I don't mind that it is stuck in my head now.
This ^^^^^ makes no sense, unless you know Jo does plaid. In particular a screaming hot, super short skirt and matching high heels in classic Scottish red. The heels always look good, even when she is wearing nothing else at all - which seems to be a style Jo is very fond of. ;)

could not find a cap showing Jo in the heels, but Jo is nothing if not stylish. I remember how well she matched the colour this night, but I didn't much care for the choice of hats.

Attachments

• PlaidHeels&Bucket.jpg
    PlaidHeels&Bucket.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 291
Reactions: JordanBlack
Today I had an interesting discussion with someone who said they could turn their car into purely hydrogen powered for $200. When I told them they were wrong, they said something to the effect that Americans are all stupid. After half an hour of picking their idea apart, first with logic then science, they maintained they had done a lot of research on it. They also claimed you can make a battery with infinite life, I gave up. Apparently you can learn more physics and chemistry reading a few websites than through years of study, who knew?

Tl;dr, people believing what they read on the internet shit me to tears.

camstory said:
camstory said:
This ^^^^^ makes no sense, unless you know Jo does plaid. In particular a screaming hot, super short skirt and matching high heels in classic Scottish red. The heels always look good, even when she is wearing nothing else at all - which seems to be a style Jo is very fond of. ;)

could not find a cap showing Jo in the heels, but Jo is nothing if not stylish. I remember how well she matched the colour this night, but I didn't much care for the choice of hats.

:lol: :lol: :?

I seriously can't remember why I had a bucket on my head...Regarding your video, remind me for the next shag to start talking dirty Smeagol-style, hopefully after that I won't be called an Irish drunken lass and people will actually understand what a heck I'm saying.

Oh oh ...and the next toy I get shall be named "PRECIOUS".

You'd think that after being on bed rest for almost 2 months that when you finally got up to do something, you'd be able to use some sort of reserve energy. Nope! :lol: I think the body SHOULD work that way anyways. Like rollover minutes with sleep.

Reactions: LadyLuna
JordanBlack said:
I seriously can't remember why I had a bucket on my head

You got a bucket on your head
You got a bucket on your fucking heeeeeeeaaaaaaadddddd

(to the tune of "Bullet in the Head" by Rage Against The Machine)

:-D

Coconut Pineapple Häagen-Dazs > _____________

Reactions: camstory
ProNasty said:
You got a thank for Bob Marley PN, though I figure the Häagen-Dazs is prolly pretty good too.

Reactions: ProNasty
This comic made me respect The Oatmeal even more. It applies to ANYONE whose wages are tips.

I spent a train journey back from London, looking at my Twitter feed and Tumblr dashboard, which were both full of pictures of gorgeous girls in varying states of undress. It reminded me how easy it now is to see such imagery and how kids today don't have the same rites of passage as when I was young. As an adolescent boy, it was one of the most embarrassing yet exhilarating moments when you went to buy your first 'top shelf' magazine, to see pictures of women with no clothes on and that uncharted territory covered in hair that you had heard about. You chose a shop where no-one knew you or your family and always bought another magazine (music, bikes etc) to make out it wasn't just the naked girls you were interested in.

If you then wanted 'moving images' you had to venture into an 'adult store' and pretend you knew what you were talking about with the sort of video tapes you wanted. Nowadays, kids just log on to the interwebs and away they go.

Is that progress? I'm not sure, but kid's today just don't know how easy they have it. :)

LadyLuna said:
This comic made me respect The Oatmeal even more. It applies to ANYONE whose wages are tips.

His comic* is farts and his pay should be downgraded.

*And by "comic", what I really mean is illustrated blog.

driverxtc said:
Shaun__ said:
I wonder what tomorrow will bring.

New adventures for some and the same dreary life for others
I like what Walter Cronkite used to say at the close of the now-ancient TV series "You Are There."

"What kind of a day was it? A day like all days, filled with those events that alternate and illuminate our time."

camstory said:
ProNasty said:
You got a thank for Bob Marley PN, though I figure the Häagen-Dazs is prolly pretty good too.
Thanks! and yea they add a lilttle rum as an ingredient to that particular flavored ice cream which makes it that much better than I ever expected it would be.

apparently my brain is seriously broken. i awoke from sleep having had the most strange dream ever.

it started with me and a random cast including cam, emptied (who looked like his avatar pic), and a bunch of people i know in person and some famous people too. we find out that lindsey lohan has kidnapped the daughter of these two lesbians and turned her into a cell phone. so we mount up in some lowriders and SUVs, tear ass across town to find them (the kid enabled her GPS when she called us. did i mention we were a secret CIA group of some kind?)
we get there and find lindsey, who btw is is a big purple blob with squid arms and proceed to attack. Steve-o from jackass is wielding dual samurai swords a'la deadpool while im blasting away with guns. Steve cuts a hole in lindsey who starts sobbing uncontrollably after i pull the kid in the shape of a cell phone from her insides and throw it to cam (who proceeds to run up a horrid long distance bill her parents had to pay). lindsey's two crack head friends (i think one might have been madonna, im not sure) start offering to carry her to the hospital, but shes okay since she is a gelatinous blob and has already healed. her and steve o become lovers and run away from the rest of us.
we take the cellphone-kid across the railroad tracks to a convenience store and buy her a mocha frappucino.
then i wake up.
wtf?
wtmff?

southsamurai said:
apparently my brain is seriously broken. i awoke from sleep having had the most strange dream ever.

it started with me and a random cast including cam, emptied (who looked like his avatar pic), and a bunch of people i know in person and some famous people too. we find out that lindsey lohan has kidnapped the daughter of these two lesbians and turned her into a cell phone. so we mount up in some lowriders and SUVs, tear ass across town to find them (the kid enabled her GPS when she called us. did i mention we were a secret CIA group of some kind?)
we get there and find lindsey, who btw is is a big purple blob with squid arms and proceed to attack. Steve-o from jackass is wielding dual samurai swords a'la deadpool while im blasting away with guns. Steve cuts a hole in lindsey who starts sobbing uncontrollably after i pull the kid in the shape of a cell phone from her insides and throw it to cam (who proceeds to run up a horrid long distance bill her parents had to pay). lindsey's two crack head friends (i think one might have been madonna, im not sure) start offering to carry her to the hospital, but shes okay since she is a gelatinous blob and has already healed. her and steve o become lovers and run away from the rest of us.
we take the cellphone-kid across the railroad tracks to a convenience store and buy her a mocha frappucino.
then i wake up.
wtf?
wtmff?

Wicked pills, indeed.

lol just saw this in an online game...
MvWhcJP.jpg

southsamurai said:

then i wake up.
wtf?
wtmff?
It wasn't long distance charge, it was from Modonna having like $100 a minute service charge on her phone, but it was worth it, or it would have been if you had not woke up so soon. In one of your previous dreams I had hooked up with Cher, and had asked her? She was into a three way with Modonna, so I had just got M on board and we were on our way to meet C, but you went and woke up. I just knew it was going to be so epic - I was even going to change my name to CEM, or maybe, MEC.....

RogueWarrior said:
Sometimes the best response is this:
It, occurred to me this morning just before falling asleep, that my initial reaction to Sam's post was about Evvie, and Sam's obvious feeling of abandonment. And I forgot to even add that part.

Well I think we can agree that everyone in the dream is ether someone Sam knows, or a celeb, with the exception of the other friend of Lindsey, who was in the dream, I wager, someone he knew, but did not recall (and possibly Cher) And the little girl, but that makes sense b/c she was merely the focal point and could have been a coffee table or piece of driftwood. Sam had some feelings about Evvie leaving unannounced to any of us, that he wanted to say to Evvie, but knew he really couldn't, therefor in his dream, a dream he already knew he would post, in fact a dream he created because he wanted to post his feeling about Evvie's abandonment, she was given the identity of Lindsy Lohan, (I don't know Sam well enough to know why, maybe Sam will tell us?), and represented as
a big purple blob with squid arms
Sam's weapons - his guns he is attacking with, yet she is not shot, but, the reasons for him wanting to attack Evvie, he knows are a bit misguided, and ridiculous, - sounds like a pretty good description for Steve-o. Steve-o, (really Sam) uses Sam Swords to
cut a hole in Lindsey who starts sobbing uncontrollably
Sam has delivered his anger and caused Evvie to feel remorseful. (she is not screaming out, or crying in pain, she is sobbing uncontrollably) Sam now reaches into this hole he has cut into Evvie and extracts the little girl/cellphone, thus bringing his message to Evvie to an end and finding the closure he needed. Yet he can't walk away from Evvie with her still hurting, after all he is in love with Evvie, and feels bad that she made him, have to lash out at her, so
shes okay since she is a gelatinous blob and has already healed.
And Then,,, Wait for it, wait for it,,,
her and steve o become lovers and run away from the rest of us.

That was the first thing I had thought to post but got caught in thinking about Modonna & Cher, and...

reading my post back, I thought maybe, but prolly not, a bit could be misread, so I wanted to make clear that
in fact a dream he created because he wanted to post his feeling about Evvie's abandonment,
Was created by the subconscious, not the waking Sam.

Reactions: southsamurai
And furthermore :lol: if it was not obvious. (Which I still fail to understand, it is always very obvious to me.)